The Walking Dead Universe | Series End - Rest in Peace

HabbGaga

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

is it just me or even the acting is kind of off, its too hammy, like a soap opera or something :rip:y’all i’m so sick of the HOLD this franchise has on me, it’s so bad but i just can’t not watch :rip:

the whole thing feels like a soap opera. the writing, directing, acting. it feels so low budget as well, this could have been an episode out of the 10c covid episodes. characters disappear, only showing a select few characters, things happening offscreen. people got captured apparently, we don't even know who bc we never saw it. connie escaped and then got recaptured but it was all told through dialogue its all very weird. the ogs feel so unenthusiastic about the whole thing as well i'm surprised that most of them agreed to do spin offs. also watching daryl is painful, he is so lifeless.

also there's been no deaths. why did they make 24 episodes of nothing. the deaths that do happen to random villains that got introduced feel so uneventful. why didn't they take more from the comics. there is like 3 big deaths towards the end they could have given them to some of the bloated cast.

Edited by HabbGaga

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HabbGaga

• ainadalkaz

• ConceptD

• znake

On 10/7/2022 at 12:58 AM, TalkThatRihanna said:

Angela Kang destroyed this show even more :rip:

These episodes leading to the series finale just gets worse and worse :deadbanana:

It’s obvious that the decline in quality at its commercial peak wasn’t actually Scott gimples fault after all but the doing of the greedy amc executives who doubled the episode order for the second season of their biggest hit to date and halved its budget. 

10 hours ago, ConceptD said:

It’s obvious that the decline in quality at its commercial peak wasn’t actually Scott gimples fault after all but the doing of the greedy amc executives who doubled the episode order for the second season of their biggest hit to date and halved its budget. 

i blame amc for the most part. the show runners were pretty much setup for failure. they were dirty from the beginning firing the original showrunner. im glad he won his lawsuit recently. gimple running the whole franchise into the ground and willingly being the face of it is his own fault tho he seems to be amcs lap dog.

the thing that gets me tho is why is the writing so bad? is it bc the budget is so low that they cant afford to get good writers. the dialogue feels straight out of a bad soap opera.

This show is still around? 

I stopped watching the OG around season 6 which was ****. And FTWD when they killed Madison off to have the guy from season 1 come back. 

24 minutes ago, Wizard said:

girl you’re not gonna believe this :jonny3:

I read somewhere that she returned to the show. But it's a joke on the viewers expense to bring back a dead character just to get a few quick little views. The impact on the show is done. Imagine if Andrea came back on season 9 of TWD. It's a ***** move. 

Anyways this show is really trashy at least the Telltale video game had great and engaging storytelling. 

• 2 weeks later...

These filler episodes are going nowhere,

it’s pretty clear they are saving everything for the spin-offs :deadbanana4:

8 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

the way the finale is going to be so disappointing :redface:

i have a feeling twd fans are gonna eat it up tho :mazen: its probably gonna have a lot of action and they eat that **** up, its also likely gonna have an after credit scene with rick.

Really hoped for rick to be back for the finale. 

episode 23 was probably the best of the season, everyone finally being together and stuff was happening. still not amazing by any means but it was something.

3 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

episode 23 was probably the best of the season, everyone finally being together and stuff was happening. still not amazing by any means but it was something.

Could I watch the final episodes without having to watch the first 18?

304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

Could I watch the final episodes without having to watch the first 18?

304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585

probably yeah nothing has happened all season :rip:

the way I watched all these new episodes in one sitting on 1.5x speed and I was still bored, and then I check comments on TV time and people are STANNING every damn frame :deadbanana4:

series finale tonight. i thought i would be more hyped or feel nostalgic but im happy its finally coming to an end. i think the only thing i'll miss is melissa mcbride. maybe once its been finished for a while ill start to crave more walking dead content (if they decide to up the quality)

i hope we can get a somewhat satisfying conclusion, i'm sure we'll see rick even if it is only for a few seconds it'll be nice to see him again.

This show is such a mess :deadbanana: They have their first great concept in years (Variant Walkers) and decide to only use it for the final episode when it should’ve been the focus of the final season :rip:

And the way the Show just became scared to kill off anyone in the Main 20 Person Group

Goodbye and good riddance :clap3:

i wonder if they'll give carol her own show at some point now, or add her to one of the spinoffs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.