Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

I guess next week is when Charlie and Maria finally go after each other, and Maria has managed to make herself hated while Charlie is still coming across likable. Crazy how Maria's whole game got blown up over a pizza reward.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

the reward thing was SUCH a dumb move on marias part. it wasnt a hard decision in any way, shape, or form - she was just silly. it made me instantly dislike her

22 minutes ago, @michael said:

And just like that… the season got bad again. Venus being voted out over an obvious winner like Charlie lmaooooo

it's insane how no one's even considering charlie as a vote:dies:

• Like 1

They are so dumb for not even targeting Charlie or Green tribe overall...

But with the edit of today, I don't see Maria winning at all. Her behavior after winning the reward was :rip:

Charlie or Kenzie are the only possible winners wth their edits IMO

Ben, Charlie and Maria are the worst. Q becoming a shield/number for them is so disappointing. He had the potential to leave his mark as one of the most memorable new era players, but now I hope the Stank 3 get rid of him to try to do some damage control with Liz and Kenzie. Is it bad that I'd rather have Liz as a jury member than a finalist? Give us the most bitter juror performance of all time, queen. Make those h-bags do rock, paper, scissors for your vote. 

Kenzie winning will be the only redemption. The fact that they just let Charlie go through like that…

• Like 1

ugh Venus.. i was rooting for u 

So Charlie was vulnerable and no one even thought of taking a swipe at him? :biblionny:

Third tribal in a ROW where someone is sent home with an idol in their pocket. So frustrating.

I'm so over this season 

• Thanks 1

ugh im bored now, rooting for charlie but unless he actually makes the move next week it's gonna just be him and maria steamrolling to the end. and im so sick of seeing Q on my tv

Venus is so dumb for still going after Q, and keeping the tradition of not playing the idol when your name is on the chopping block. at this point I want Maria to win so we can get a villain winner

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

already knew she was going out. I just wished she played better bc I wanted her to go far.

2 observations: 1) this is the third person to go out with an idol in their pocket :dies: 2) 5/6 jury members are POC. 4 of them are black

*4th

Hunter, Tiff, Jem and Venus

• Haha 1

Not again. This ******* season :bibliahh:

The season 46 hidden immunity idol is definitely gonna end up on Ghost Island 2 because that thing is cursed... :skull:

Freaking hilarious. Maria and Q really underestimated just how personally the girls are playing and how much they hated Q. It's been four votes in a row now where the vote has been extremely obvious, but the player with idol is too delusional to see it.

Kudos to Liz and Kenzie because they must have really convinced Maria that they were voting Charlie out.

• Like 1

Just get rid of the hidden immunity idols at this point. :rip: 

I'm rooting for Maria.   

was lovely to see Maria taken down a peg :clap3: she's gotten so cocky

• Like 2

I like Maria and Charlie. Maria was fooled so I look forward to see how she handles the aftermath of the vote. On the bright side, she knew Q had an idol, so she needs to start looking. 

• ATRL Moderator

Judy?

PL40kzo.gif

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
On 5/9/2024 at 3:03 AM, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

2) 5/6 jury members are POC. 4 of them are black

I was noticing that after that tonight, too. All the Black players got targeted and none ultimately made the finale. Maybe not intentional, but certainly feels glaring.

• Like 1

This season :skull:

this season is such a joke OMG :bibliahh:

It's just seriously so bad I can't believe it. 

6 hours ago, supaspaz said:

I was noticing that after that tonight, too. All the Black players got targeted and none ultimately made the finale. Maybe not intentional, but certainly feels glaring.

It does look bad but if you recall, most of them were targeting EACHOTHER. I think it was episode 2 when Tevin already wanted Soda out and the next or a few episodes later Soda wanted Tevin out. Everyone wanted Q out, and Tiff was just last minute. 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2024 at 4:02 PM, Komet said:

:ahh:

Is this real? Thats kinda hot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.