• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

RIP Keith. Still bitter at him for not sticking to the plan (I’m a Reed fan), but this was also not part of the plan 😔

The episode was okay, a little boring tbh. Idk why everyone on Twitter’s praising it.

3 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The episode was okay, a little boring tbh. Idk why everyone on Twitter’s praising it.

Because idOL !!! and big move!!

Agree tho, it was surprisingly non-event for a 'member of majority gets blindsided and idoled out' episode. Also why tf did we had to go through different challenge stages? Just put everyone on the last thing and let them fight it out.

6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Because only one person won Immunity and the only advantage that was played was an Idol :ahh:

Another man out! One step closer to a Carolyn victory <3

Carolyn would be the most iconic winner since Angelina in DvG!

I actually really like this cast, such a breath of fresh air compared to the trash we got last season, it's a shame they are being wasted on this terrible new era of Survivor. I love the Tika 3 :jonnycat: Yam Yam, Carolyn and Carson are such an iconic trio. Carson is so cute, he's exactly my type too :gaycat6:

the best part about the episode for me was Carson's telling Carolyn "good job, you're doing great" with his soft voice, while she stuck in the net screaming. I LOST IT :ahh:

Great episode, finally back to normal :clap3:

Tense vote, lots happening, repurcussions for the next votes, blind side, relationships at play, strategising. Crazy what can happen if you just let the players play @ CBS

And yes, the immunity challenge with Carolyn and Carson. They should have cut the music during those parts, it would have made it so much funnier :deadbanana2:

This came up on my Recommended. Not the Drag Race x Survivor crossover.

Could have served athletic Yam Yam

SMH @ Jeff giving them rice when the season is only 26 days long. Let them STARVE.

One of the producers on this show has a foot fetish, the way this show loves getting contestants barefoot doing challenges.  

I want Danny gone simply because Jeff has a boner for him.  Carolyn continues to be that girl. :clap3:

That was a good episode! See what happens when you let good characters shine!

Another man voted out! Let’s keep it rolling and boot Danny next! :duca:

Not women outnumbering men 5-3. IKTR!!!

Still hoping for a Tika victory! Carolyn > Carson > Yam Yam. I honestly like pretty much everyone left, though!

2 hours ago, Konril said:

They could've taken out 

Reveal hidden contents

Danny

But they didn't. I am livid. :angry:

I don’t understand why they aren’t, it’s been teased but it never happens.  

I’m tired.  

On 3/5/2023 at 3:56 PM, Chamoy said:

The edit pushing the nerds instead of this self aware king.

W7S7yxU.png

King. He really is the most down to earth and genuinely super nice guy. 

can’t believe he’s still calling all the shots for each vote. I think he and Carson are a lot tighter than the edit is showing!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.