• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

51 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

They're split into two groups next week, watch Noelle and Cassidy go :clown:

Welp. Even if all the 3 girls are in the same group, meninist Karla will vote with the men :deadbanana4:

This week's episode was the first good episode of the season - hoping it can at least end well after the disastrous start. 

10 hours ago, Chamoy said:

nZMnm0V.png

Good to know I'm not the only one side-eying some of the takes this season.

W7S7yxU.png

Yeah people blaming Karla is ridiculous.

Me last week: I hate this season. Worst season ever

Me this week: I love this season

Next week look chaotic. I like this final 8. So many threats are still in the game :jonny6:  Even Gabler delivered

Karla slaying Sami/Owen in the immunity challenge.

Sami leaking Noelle's plan to Karla because he'd rather work with her.

Cody and Jesse keeping Cassidy so Karla won't hate them.

rwNNKjE.gif

Ok that was such an improvement from last week! The women SLAYED!

I didn’t know Noelle had it in her! I was screaming at the TV when she was shown to be siding with Coco. But good for her for coming up with that plan although she lowkey wasted her steal-a-vote. She gave the line of the season when she said “Too much testosterone. I’m done with it!”

Karla demolished that challenge even with an injury! I love that Sami is like her new little *****. Not sure if ditching James is the best move for her but it sure will be interesting how her game will be moving forward.

I am hoping that this episode is the start of Cassidy’s winner’s edit. I can already see her winner montage ending with her kissing her necklace.

And, of course, Jeanine was so cute giggling and all that in her little jury bench.

I hate all the men this season except Owen, but Jesse is really ******* Island hot, I didn't see it earlier in the season but whew island Jesse is making me feel things :WAP:

2 men? WOOO

Queen Cassidy

Queen Noelle

Queen Karla

I believe in Cassidy supremacy :jonny5:

Noelle was incredibly inspirational this episode during the reward challenge, which unfortunately led to her downfall as it created a great jury story that would have guaranteed her the win... However, I think what really hurt her game was choosing Sami the rat for the reward instead of Cassidy or Karla. 

I also think had Noelle not won the reward challenge, she would have been safe and more votes would have been directed towards Karla and Sami. 

Jesse once again running the show, but imagine the gag if Gabler becomes the one that blindsides him next episode and breaks up the dominant Jesse and Cody dynamic. 

That was a decent episode. Noelle is that *****! But, yeah, she shouldn't have targeted the remaining two girls. Cassidy's winner's edit continues :smitten2:

Hoping for a Cody/Jesse blindside next week! :duca:

Cassidy stays queen

The way people acknowledge Jesse and Cody are running the show and continue to do nothing about it :rip: Gabler better blindside them next week

I’m shocked that Jesse and Cody are still there. I’d love to hear from the Survivors to see if they even knew at this point how in control they were

Edited by nathanspears

• ATRL Moderator

Why didn't Noelle just crawl on her knees on the beam like half the others during the reward challenge?  I was so confused the entire time.

50 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Why didn't Noelle just crawl on her knees on the beam like half the others during the reward challenge?  I was so confused the entire time.

I think crawling was even tougher for her. Even when she bend down trying to get the sand bag, she struggled. Her legs kept falling down

I really did enjoy Noelle a whole lot and she is a hero, I got too emotional many times for her, but she was a bit cocky towards the end. This was expected. 

Cassidy is who I have left to root for tbh, and maybe Gabler? Sami/Jesse/Cody boot at any time would be amazing plz wtt.

Can we crown jesse or cody already and move on from this dreadful season. And give us a goddamn theme. These nondescript seasons are not it. So so boring.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.