• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sensation

• geddymonster

• pride4jc1222

• Gui Blackout

20 hours ago, Sensation said:

Rublev, Tsitsipas, Fritz, Tiafoe, Paul all have lost so far in R2

Sad for Paul. Rolled that ankle up 3-2 in the second set tiebreaker against Medvedev. I think he would have won that match and had a good chance to beat Alcaraz in the final. Instead, he loses the semi and has to retire in his first match in Miami. 🥲

Rune lost 1-6 1-6 today, Sinner needed 3 to win

Garcia d. Osaka in 2 

I hate watching Swiatek play against Noskova, it really irritates me how she acts when she wins. Like Noskova is some sort of big threat because she beat her that time pfft.

12 hours ago, jonapova said:

I hate watching Swiatek play against Noskova, it really irritates me how she acts when she wins. Like Noskova is some sort of big threat because she beat her that time pfft.

I think its more to do with the fact Noskova is difficult for her to play against. Also, Noskova showcases Swiateks weaknesses, which other players like now Alexandrova make use of

• Like 1

Mahac, Medvedev, Alcaraz, Dimitrov, Jarry, Sinner all through to the QF

Azarenka won in 3 today

Djokovic announced that he has split with his coach

2 hours ago, Sensation said:

Djokovic announced that he has split with his coach

This was such a random decision. He is literally just few tournaments away from retirement. Why not just stick together until the end even just for the sake of it... He is turning 37 in 2 months, pretty much safe to say he won't win anything anyway. 

When Vaida left Goran kept being part time couch, I guess Novak wanted him to become full time and work more and Goran said no. But then again Goran is in the middle of nasty lawsuit with ex girlfriend so maybe he can't focus because of that. 

On 3/26/2024 at 3:59 AM, Kristie Kuwa said:

I think it's more to do with the fact Noskova is difficult for her to play against. Also, Noskova showcases Swiateks weaknesses, which other players like now Alexandrova make use of

Noskova is scary. She hits really hard, like early 90s Seles and Capriati. If Noskova ever puts it all together, she's going to win a bunch of slams.

Sinner improves to 20-1 as he makes the Miami SF with a 64 62 win

Danielle Collins is in the SF on the women's side

Medvedev won in 2 and will play Sinner in the SF

Womens SF draw

Rybakina v Azarenka

Alexandrova v Collins

Sinner d. Medvedev 61 62 to make the final and will be #2 if he wins the title

Dimitrov d. Zverev 64 67 64 to make the finals and will return to the top 10 after this win

Clay begins

WTA Charleston draw

ATP Houston draw

ATP Estoril draw

ATP Marrakech draw

Watching women's Miami final and I'm seriously wondering how did Rybakina even win Wimbledon, IW and Rome titles? She's mentally weak, and physically even weaker. Collins wiping the floor with her now, Iga few weeks ago. She was just lucky with those two 500 titles this year because so far she hardly had any wins over top 20 players. 

I was rooting so hard last year for her but ever since Rome she's only going down, her service is not as strong as last year and she's far less offensive than she was Q1 last year.

Collins d. Rybakina 75 63 to win Miami!

I've been working as security at this event and while the 12 hour shifts can be challenging, the media and players have been kind for the most part and the event itself overall runs very smooth. Would highly recommend attending if any of you want to travel and enjoy the experience! 

23 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

Watching women's Miami final and I'm seriously wondering how did Rybakina even win Wimbledon, IW and Rome titles? She's mentally weak, and physically even weaker. Collins wiping the floor with her now, Iga few weeks ago. She was just lucky with those two 500 titles this year because so far she hardly had any wins over top 20 players. 

I was rooting so hard last year for her but ever since Rome she's only going down, her service is not as strong as last year and she's far less offensive than she was Q1 last year.

It's a weak era, and we don't have a transcendent talent like Navratilova, Graf, or Seles in her prime. So, you're just going to get a revolving door of players having their moment, but no one is going to dominate for an extended period of time.

Sinner d. Dimitrov 63 61 to win Miami and become #2 

His third title this year

Points to defend through RG

Djokovic - 2315

Alcaraz - 2265

Sinner - 585

20 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

It's a weak era, and we don't have a transcendent talent like Navratilova, Graf, or Seles in her prime. So, you're just going to get a revolving door of players having their moment, but no one is going to dominate for an extended period of time.

And Iga benefiting from it all lol

the fact that she's probably gonna end her career with huge amount of weeks at #1 and GS titles. The fact that she has same amount of RG as Serena or Novak is really sad.

Halep receives WC for Madrid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.