Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

The Kuki lashings :rip: glad I decided not to risk my primos for her. All the more to eventually spend on Kazuha and Klee!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait for 2.7 to end. 

I finally reached 1 million dmg with this underrated queen. I hope I dont have to wait another half year for her next rerun.

They need to start teasing Sumeru.

We are like 8 weeks till we get it and we dont even have a concept art so far.

30 minutes ago, Underworld said:

They need to start teasing Sumeru.

We are like 8 weeks till we get it and we dont even have a concept art so far.

I may save until Sumeru 5star but I feel like it may suck lol 

After Kazuha I think I will save for the dendro archon, the archons are always a slay. The new 5* star rumored for 3.0 is a dendro bow and I usually don't like bow users that much so I might skip him :katie:

Just heard the rumors that Collei is free and awful. Who could have guessed? 

image0.gif

Side note is there anyone in here that has discord and isn’t already in the Genshin discord server who wants an invite? 

image0.gif

Spoiler

No more room for Yoimiya Stans unfortunately 

image0.gif

I lost the 50/50 and got my first character besides Mona (Who is now C6 lol) and got Jean.

How do I even build her guys? I don't have Aquila Favonia for her either.

8 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I lost the 50/50 and got my first character besides Mona (Who is now C6 lol) and got Jean.

She can kind of be anything tbh 

I just use her as a Anemo support with the VV set and healing (Atk, Anemo, and crit) (You can probs do an EM jean too but I can't far that place anymore)

I usually use Favonius sword which works fine

Aquila is mostly for DPS jean I believe 

26 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I mostly use her in my Xiao team and since VV 4pc effect doesn't work for anemo I just run her with 2pc VV and 2pc 18% atk with atk/anemo dmg/crit dmg. I was considering running her with full EM because her ult + Bennett's ult are a slay together but I don't feel like farming another VV set :gaycat6:

Genshin Tik Tok is having a blast dragging Kuki and her damage :deadbanana: I dont care for her but shes supposed to be a support so I dont understand why they are expecting some huge damage. Shes probably the weakest character along with Thoma and both are the respective babysitters of their groups so it kinda makes sense.

Just got Itto. This is the fifth time I won the 50/50 after Raiden, Ayato, Venti, Ayaka and now Itto :rip: i just hope I have enough primos saved up by the time Sumeru arrives :biblionny: 

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

I mostly use her in my Xiao team and since VV 4pc effect doesn't work for anemo I just run her with 2pc VV and 2pc 18% atk with atk/anemo dmg/crit dmg. I was considering running her with full EM because her ult + Bennett's ult are a slay together but I don't feel like farming another VV set :gaycat6:

I already have two VV EM sets, one for Sucrose and one for Kazuha. I'll just try one of those on her and try Sunfire, Has anyone used that team? How does it work?

6 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Just got Itto. This is the fifth time I won the 50/50 after Raiden, Ayato, Venti, Ayaka and now Itto :rip: i just hope I have enough primos saved up by the time Sumeru arrives :biblionny: 

omg congrats!! your luck is amazing :jonny6:

8 hours ago, Sesame said:

Side note is there anyone in here that has discord and isn’t already in the Genshin discord server who wants an invite? 

image0.gif

Hide contents

No more room for Yoimiya Stans unfortunately 

image0.gif

I would like to join 

6 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I already have two VV EM sets, one for Sucrose and one for Kazuha. I'll just try one of those on her and try Sunfire, Has anyone used that team? How does it work?

Sunfire uses Bennet and full EM VV Jean to constantly proc pyro swirl to apply pyro on the enemy. You can combo this with Electro or Hydro for reactions.

Benny Burst -> Jean Burst, the two circles on top of each other

Edited by Axolotl

13 hours ago, Sesame said:

Just heard the rumors that Collei is free and awful. Who could have guessed? 

image0.gif

The 5 star is also dendro bow so what’s the point of making her dendro bow? Apparently her E is like amber lol coming to flop. We need Yaoyao to save dendro and genshin. 

Edited by gugunikko

the 3.0 patch 5* character kit is apparently similar to Ganyu's and I find her boring to play so...skip i guess :spin:

Edited by ahzark97

3.0 seems to be a skip when it comes to banners, thank god because I really need some time to save some primos. I need to snatch Cyno and the dendro archon when they arrive

image0.gif

Yeah the characters in 3.0 sound awful for now if we're being honest. I mean the only reason I'd pull for Ganyu is because she's a gorgeous design, but I hate bow characters that are based in the aim playstyle because I cannot aim for the life of me and it's not a very nice playstyle overall.

Collei will either be Amber 2.0 or Xiangling 2.0. I don't know what a "huge" boomerang means, at first I thought about like a dendro pyronado that spins around her and that alone could make her great, but we will see. And that last electro claymore chibi character...lemme stay quiet cuz chile

32 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah the characters in 3.0 sound awful for now if we're being honest. I mean the only reason I'd pull for Ganyu is because she's a gorgeous design, but I hate bow characters that are based in the aim playstyle because I cannot aim for the life of me and it's not a very nice playstyle overall.

Collei will either be Amber 2.0 or Xiangling 2.0. I don't know what a "huge" boomerang means, at first I thought about like a dendro pyronado that spins around her and that alone could make her great, but we will see. And that last electro claymore chibi character...lemme stay quiet cuz chile

At least the electro claymore girl seems to do everything Kuki does but better. Kuki really is a fad, even Thoma wasn't this bad tight off the bat

image0.gif

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

At least the electro claymore girl seems to do everything Kuki does but better. Kuki really is a fad, even Thoma wasn't this bad tight off the bat

image0.gif

They are both just as awful

image0.gif

Who knows maybe dendro will really bring out more potential in them, but I doubt it. I can't believe they are really going to throw in another electro healer lmao

image0.gif

I'm looking forward the most to that Nilou character, you can never go wrong with more hydro girls

image0.gif

I’m so confused about the direction of this game lol 

23 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m so confused about the direction of this game lol 

What direction?

image0.gif

Kusanali, Cyno, Scaramouche, and Nilou are the only 5 stars (That we know of) I’m remotely interested in rolling for during the 3.X period. The others will simply be skips unless I really stan them. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.