Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

4 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

I think he will better than Sucrose in taser comps/sukokomon which is her use nowadays if you don’t have Kazuha. The CC at c2 sounds like Kazuha-lite and he gives static EM to the party so you can build him atk/anemo/crit instead of the hellish EM/EM/EM Sucrose needs - although Sucrose does give way more EM than him if properly built.

I’m so glad they gave us a different kind of catalyst user.. they’re listening to us

He kind of sounds fun in a multielement team tbh. His playstyle and C1 attack spd buff seems cool on paper. Might not be the best dps of course, but seems fun

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Heizou looks kinda pedestrian in an Inazuman version of Bennett or Xingqiu kind of way.

Him being anemo AND a catalyst user is reason enough to stan though and it has been a while since a 4* dps (Yanfei) so it’s gonna be fun building him and getting cons later on.

44 minutes ago, Sorbet said:

Heizou looks kinda pedestrian in an Inazuman version of Bennett or Xingqiu kind of way.

Him being anemo AND a catalyst user is reason enough to stan though and it has been a while since a 4* dps (Yanfei) so it’s gonna be fun building him and getting cons later on.

I needed a fire user to burn a chest with vines and pulled her out of her locked cage to one of my teams and the way that PUTA would NOT aim at the chest and only aim at a bunch of weak hilichurls a mile away??.. fuming! she can rot.

I did it y’all 

also Barbara with noblesse and TTODS

is kind of a serve :rip:

Bu0RmSF.jpg

Spoiler

Yae fischl venti and koko is the best electro charge team hihi

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

43 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

A pugilist catalyst lol 

Heizou's gameplay looks so fun, I'm bummed he won't be that useful as a support but I'll probably build a taser team around him or something :jonny5:

And thank god he won't need a 4pc VV, I'll probably go with 2VV + 2 atk :WAP:

Wait Heizou has a passive that lowers stamina consumption... I might replace Sucrose with him in my Hutao comp after all :mandown:

19 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

My floor 12 completion is so basic ngl :gaycat6:

DbAyNCz.png

Same I’m going to play around with some teams 

14 hours ago, Jared said:

I don't need to get it to R5? Ugh i'm glad. :jonny:

Yeah the extra dmg% doesn't affect swirl dmg

Heizou looks so fun to play I can't wait. Yun Jin isn't super meta either but I love to play with her :WAP:

17 minutes ago, CBC said:

Yeah the extra dmg% doesn't affect swirl dmg

Heizou looks so fun to play I can't wait. Yun Jin isn't super meta either but I love to play with her :WAP:

Yun Jin, Fischl/Beidou, Jean/Kazuha, and Ayato/Childe is such a fun comp you should try sis! So many numbers on the screen just shredding those hilihoes :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, Axolotl said:

Yun Jin, Fischl/Beidou, Jean/Kazuha, and Ayato/Childe is such a fun comp you should try sis! So many numbers on the screen just shredding those hilihoes :gaycat2:

Ayato, C2 Yunjin and C6 Fischl must be insane :WAP:

Can't wait to get my Fischl to C6 soon, hope she is in Kazuha's banner :WAP:

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

We're allegedly getting a free Fischl in 2.8 as well as a free skin for her (and a paid one for Flopluc)

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

It is! I also have C2 Jean which makes Ayato's slashes so fast you can barely see him.:WAP:

I just hope Yun Queen appears in another banner so I can C6 her. I'm currently stuck at C3 :gaycat6:

Edited by Axolotl

1 hour ago, Axolotl said:

This is my current team rn with Jean is c2 and fischl c6 :WAP:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

We're allegedly getting a free Fischl in 2.8 as well as a free skin for her (and a paid one for Flopluc)

My Fischl is like c3 or something, I have a long way until C6 :weeps:

Heizou looks interesting. I am perched. :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Axolotl said:

This sounds interesting. Been looking for a team to use Childe with. :gaycat5:

Heizou is currently dealing less damage than he should on beta, they will probably buff him on release :gaycat5:

C6 fischl is insane 

I doubt she is going to be in another banner though right?

Not the 4*s being flops in the next patch, Barb Yanfei Noelle, when I already got all of them C6 :gaycat6:

33 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

C6 fischl is insane 

I doubt she is going to be in another banner though right?

She might be with Yoimiya or Kazuha banner given she works well with both 

The genshin advertisements are so cringe lmao 

the actors don’t have a clue about the game :bibliahh: 

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The genshin advertisements are so cringe lmao 

the actors don’t have a clue about the game :bibliahh: 

Even the ones without actors are cringe, there's this guy who reacted to each weird genshin ad:

This is a reminder that we WILL be supporting the Diluc skin if we are able. We must support all husbando content or future husbandos will get the axe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.