Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

I got ayaka y’all finally

it only took the 2000 genesis crystal pack :bibliahh: (I got bonus 2000)

Go to hell MihoyNo

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Go to hell MihoyNo

omg :bibliahh: congrats!

53 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Go to hell MihoyNo

I did this for raiden 

no regrets 

Is it me or they increase the health and shield resistance of all floors even more. Floor 11 was a pain :biblio:

Still can managet to get 9 stars on 11 nor 12. Got 7 and 6 respectively

The defend the monolith one without Venti or Kazuha is basically impossible for me

I don't even dare to try floor 12, I only get 3* from the first chamber and then I peace out lol it's too much work for only 100 primos :gaycat6:

On 5/6/2022 at 11:38 AM, Delusional said:

Go to hell MihoyNo

Congrats!!! 

Welp this delay only makes me want to pull but I do want to save up for Itto :katie: Bennet is at the store but I only got 22 Masterless Starglitter, it's a joke that I still haven't gotten this character from the standard banner, other players always get surprised when I tell them I don't have him yet. 

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

I don't even dare to try floor 12, I only get 3* from the first chamber and then I peace out lol it's too much work for only 100 primos :gaycat6:

7 stars is not too hard this one. 

9 is a bit tricky though lol 

Lost the 50-50 and got The Unforged instead of Mistsplitter. I'm crying, but fine, I'll build Beidou now. My Ayato will have to settle with his Skyward Blade. :dancehall3:

18 hours ago, Cloudy said:

The defend the monolith one without Venti or Kazuha is basically impossible for me

Try Sucrose and a freeze team. You can also use the traveler's geo construct

23 hours ago, CBC said:

Try Sucrose and a freeze team. You can also use the traveler's geo construct

I have no Sucrose, she's evading me like a date :gaycat6:

I don't like Sayu and Jean doesn't really work in those of situations. I'm just waiting for Kazuha at this point

36 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I have no Sucrose, she's evading me like a date :gaycat6:

I don't like Sayu and Jean doesn't really work in those of situations. I'm just waiting for Kazuha at this point

Jean can kind of work. This video does it but yes without Sugar it’s a bit tough. Maybe try the traveler

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Jean can kind of work. This video does it but yes without Sugar it’s a bit tough 

The problem is all those potion maker and bow thieves + the samachurls, etc. are impossible to manage if you don't have CC. They made them spawn so far away and they damage the stupid thing so fast. At least with Kazuha you can more or less suck them and disable them for a few seconds

And to think we'd be getting Yelan today... the game is so boring right now is2g I don't even have anything to spend my resins on :rip: 

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

And to think we'd be getting Yelan today... the game is so boring right now is2g I don't even have anything to spend my resins on :rip: 

I'm farming for Kuki and then I guess I'll continue to farm the raiden domain which is what I've been doing for months now :rip:

On 5/8/2022 at 4:59 AM, Axolotl said:

Lost the 50-50 and got The Unforged instead of Mistsplitter. I'm crying, but fine, I'll build Beidou now. My Ayato will have to settle with his Skyward Blade. :dancehall3:

I got unforged twice before getting Mistsplitter. :rip:  I know have an R2 Unforged sitting in my account being unused. :skull: 

14 hours ago, Venice B said:

I've been using the time to focus on my current teams. Ascending all my supports to lvl 80 and their weapons to lvl 80 as well. Farming for artifacts and pre-farming for Kazuha. Also been doing hang outs and working on my Inazuma reputation. :celestial5:

I'm not farming for Kazuha until he comes. Knowing my luck I'll be farming and not getting him

For now I'm just farming books, mora and getting the last ascension of the characters I use. Today I finally got Beidou's

I was planning on farming some noblesse pieces but I might stock up on mora and exp books since I plan on ascending Kazuha to 90 on day one. I also want to ascend Yunjin but I refuse to until she finally gets her C2 :gaycat6:

The way kokomi never leaves my team, I'm so glad i got her on her rerun :jonny5:

29 minutes ago, Julián said:

The way kokomi never leaves my team, I'm so glad i got her on her rerun :jonny5:

I pulled for Kokomi solely to use her with Ayaka and I don't regret it at all, they're a total slay together :jonny5:

In terms of hydro characters I much prefer Ayato because he's a lot more fun, but Kokomi is one of the most useful characters ever. She has the best hydro application in the game, great healing, can hold TToDS and TOTM :jonny5:

Edited by Venice B

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I'm not farming for Kazuha until he comes. Knowing my luck I'll be farming and not getting him

For now I'm just farming books, mora and getting the last ascension of the characters I use. Today I finally got Beidou's

I'm a whale, so i'll get Kazuha no matter if I lose the 50/50 nnnn. :deadbanana4:

34 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I pulled for Kokomi solely to use her with Ayaka and I don't regret it at all, they're a total slay together :jonny5:

In terms of hydro characters I much prefer Ayato because he's a lot more fun, but Kokomi is one of the most useful characters ever. She has the best hydro application in the game, great healing, can hold TToDS and TOTM :jonny5:

The KOKOLEGEND acclaim! My freeze team is a slay with them 2 also. :WAP: Although I refuse to replace her donut even if TToDS would give an attack buff. Otherwise the donut would just sit being unused. :gaycat6:

Koko is a legend lol

i used her for freeze but I don’t have a good tenacity set 

41 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Koko is a legend lol

i used her for freeze but I don’t have a good tenacity set 

The substats don't matter that much for a sup Kokomi. If you have HP sands/goblet/circlet just slap them on her, the 4pc effect is what really matters.

Finally managed to complete floor 11... at 5 stars :skull: chamber 1 is easy with sucrose and venti. Chamber 2 is okay. But chamber 3 i can't even get a single star :deadbanana2:

For floor 11, chamber 3 i used

Team 1: Raiden(the catch), sucrose (thrilling tales), xingqiu (sacrificial) and noelle (whiteblind)

Team 2: zhongli (black tassel), ayato (blackcliff), diona (favonius), and yanfei (widsith)

Maybe it'd be better if i substitute diona with geo traveller and try to kill those wolves asap? Or replace yanfeis widsith with thrilling tales?

Edited by Prisoner

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Kokomi is super fan as the dps of a taser team. You just need Sucrose, Kokomi and two electros (mainly Fischl, Yae, Beidou or Lisa one of those) and the slay is too big and so much fun. Plus the prototype amber is perfect for it :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Jared said:

I'm a whale, so i'll get Kazuha no matter if I lose the 50/50 nnnn. :deadbanana4:

The KOKOLEGEND acclaim! My freeze team is a slay with them 2 also. :WAP: Although I refuse to replace her donut even if TToDS would give an attack buff. Otherwise the donut would just sit being unused. :gaycat6:

Well you can try dps Kokomi :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.