Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

I love dendro but the builds are so random/complicated  

nahida could have like so many different builds/weapons depending on the situation  

They kind of bypass this by it being slightly OP in most cases lol

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Players crying about not getting c6 Flopruzan is funny :ahh:

I got Faruzan C4 but I won't bother trying to get anymore since I already have both Gorou and Tankfiregarl at C6.

My wanderer can live with other supports for now since I am not realy meta orientated anyways and maybe next time when she is on any banner

I got Faruzan C4 but I won't bother trying to get anymore since I already have both Gorou and Tankfiregarl at C6.

My wanderer can live with other supports for now since I am not realy meta orientated anyways and maybe next time when she is on any banner

I lost Nahida's 50/50 to Qiqi and got to play her + Cyno in this current event and they're ridiculous together... the damage whew :jonny5:

The streets are saying Shimenawa is better for Scara than Viri is, as a temp replacement to farm Desert Pav ..? Is this true ****?

Nahida is lowkey good with A lot of teams 

even Klee lol

also apparently you can beat Oceanaide with nilou bloom by just walking around :rip:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

On 12/15/2022 at 12:22 PM, KasioKas said:

The streets are saying Shimenawa is better for Scara than Viri is, as a temp replacement to farm Desert Pav ..? Is this true ****?

Yes, Shimenawa is his second best after Desert Pavilion :bird:

Got Amos Bow in standard banner. My  Ganyu got even stronger :WAP:

On 12/15/2022 at 6:36 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Also dehya may actually be pyro fischl not XL  lol

Fischl better than XL so that might age incredibly well for Dehya :clap3:

The way I can't get a good piece in the gilded/deepwood domain for the life of me :skull:

I've been farming it since it came out and all my pieces are ****. I literally couldn't even build a 4pc gilded set even if I tried :skull:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

The way I can't get a good piece in the gilded/deepwood domain for the life of me :skull:

I've been farming it since it came out and all my pieces are ****. I literally couldn't even build a 4pc gilded set even if I tried :skull:

I farmed the hp/physical dmg domain and the healing/geo def domain for like 3 months and i still dont have a good full geo def set. I just gave up :biblio:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I ate hihi (that wolflord though :biblio:)

spacer.png

Be prepared for the og worm that Alhaitham uses as material and that 100% will be added to Abyss. Even worse than the ruin serpernt which is supposed to be a mechanical imitation of it :biblio:

The leaks about the banners...where's Shenhe? :biblio:

That rumored 2nd half weapon banner tho, they really want to make bank huh :toofunny2:

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

That rumored 2nd half weapon banner tho, they really want to make bank huh :toofunny2:

I will be so mad if she’s not there but likely not 

cause there is no way ayaka will not be next if they are giving out her skin right?

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I still think we're getting a phase 3 with Ayaka/Shenhe but it will leak hours before the livestream just like the first double banner did. But even it that doesn't happen I'm happy with the banners that leaked Alhaitham and Yelan will be mine :jonny5:

Ok I might pull for Yelan instead of Alhaitham :weeps:

Fuming at lack of Shenhe but happy for Yelan :jonny: 

The homa simulacra banner tho, I'm kind of ****** because I actually managed to get Homa and knowing my luck I would get it again if I pulled :rip:

I kind of wanted to aim for Alhaitham, Yelan and Shenhe, but now I don't know what to do. I might try my luck at Alhaitham (because I have a jade cutter collecting dust and I have Yae, Nahida and other units that work perfectly for him), but if I lose I might use my guarantee on Yelan tho I don't know what weapon I would give her since I don't have good bows...so I might end up just waiting for Shenhe...what to do what to do :noparty:

11 hours ago, Venice B said:

I still think we're getting a phase 3 with Ayaka/Shenhe but it will leak hours before the livestream just like the first double banner did. But even it that doesn't happen I'm happy with the banners that leaked Alhaitham and Yelan will be mine :jonny5:

I doubt it, they already said they were back to regular schedule since Wanderer's patch so it will be two and two. I don't know how they are going to do 3.5, it's weird to think they would rerun 3 cryo units out of the 4 they rerun. Eula is kind of confirmed because there have been rumors she was due for 3.5, Ayaka has her skin coming out next patch. Shenhe is looking more and more unlikely at this point :rip:

Yoimiya Itto and Yae saving Inazuma events once again. Thank you legends 

Shenhe would be perfect the first half this abyss 

i tried with cryo but I don’t put out enough damage in the first boss lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.