Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

Ugh it may actually be shenhe and yelan :deadbanana2:

i will hold out for shenhe I guess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Primordial Winged Spear from the standard banner. Why couldn't it have been Lost Prayer :gaycat6:

On 12/10/2022 at 4:54 AM, CBC said:

I switchedd soooo hard. God I love using her sm, from time to time I just have to steal yae's artis and ayatos sword :fan: for her cuz shes just so damn fun to play + mega meta now :jonny5:

I- but he's such a hot husbando you gotta stan :jonny5:

I think everyone should skip him, Dehya 5* XL :gaycat5:

All the Sumeru characters have been serves except CyNaur

ezgif-7-feda92431e.png

1 hour ago, Smilers said:

ezgif-7-feda92431e.png

He got shafted so hard. Maybe if he had the body of a grown man people would have looked past the terrible kit. :chick3:

We need a dark skinned mature man. I would pull instantly :WAP:

Sumeru serving visuals, Sumeru serving story, Sumeru serving characthers with personality, Sumeru serving amazing kits ( except CyNO, and Wanderer is from Inazuma so he does not count. )

Sumeru winning?

Edited by Underworld

CyNo would have been a slay if they had given him the Noelle mechanic and allowed him to swap without losing his burst. Would be something really good that he could have had. Would fix so many complains :rip:

I love my Cyno no matter what you guys say :gaycat4:

23 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

I love my Cyno no matter what you guys say :gaycat4:

Same, Cyno hyperbloom is one of my fave teams ever and I use it almost all the time :WAP:

13 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

I think everyone should skip him, Dehya 5* XL :gaycat5:

Oh I thought that was just a baseless rumour and she was gonna be a burgeon gyall specially with the new artis :lakitu:

11 hours ago, kzm said:

Alhaitham could copy Qiqi’s kit and I’d still be pulling. Idc idc. He’s so beautiful.

eggxactly im just a **** sir 

10 hours ago, Smilers said:

ezgif-7-feda92431e.png

Spill my primo stash been sucked dry by Sumeru.

6 hours ago, Underworld said:

Sumeru serving visuals, Sumeru serving story, Sumeru serving characthers with personality, Sumeru serving amazing kits ( except CyNO, and Wanderer is from Inazuma so he does not count. )

Sumeru winning?

And to top it all of most of them work perfectly fine with 4* and 3* weapons :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

And to top it all of most of them work perfectly fine with 4* and 3* weapons :bibliahh:

But for real this is amazing, the fact Cyno, Alhaitham and Nahida have 3* weapons amongst their best :rip: 

I have been farming the fish for The Catch in the last few days. Now I pulled Skyward Spine on the Standard banner :jonny: Is it good on Raiden`? Is it maybe even better than the catch (according to Gamewith it is but I'm not sure tbh)

4 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

I have been farming the fish for The Catch in the last few days. Now I pulled Skyward Spine on the Standard banner :jonny: Is it good on Raiden`? Is it maybe even better than the catch (according to Gamewith it is but I'm not sure tbh)

I mean... Not really. The Catch is better IMO. Regardless if you're using our MOTHER you need Engulfing Lighting sis. Pay up.

They madr that follow the mole daily commission easier either the new update.

because the first time I did that I was like what is going on :ahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

But for real this is amazing, the fact Cyno, Alhaitham and Nahida have 3* weapons amongst their best :rip: 

I have my Nahida with Magic Guide. I am a cheap queen that loves cheap weapons to raise. Leveling a 5 star weapon is so expensive :jonny2:

1 hour ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Not sure, but The Catch is worth it because you can give it to Xiangling or other characters. Also cheaper to level it since it's a 4 star

15 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

They madr that follow the mole daily commission easier either the new update.

because the first time I did that I was like what is going on :ahh:

They really did I noticed too :ahh:

It wasn't really difficult, but kind of annoying

1 hour ago, DemnisBreezy said:

They're both at the same level tbh, Skyward Spine has better stats but The Catch has a better passive.

Is her ER that bad :rip:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

16 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is her ER that bad :rip:

before C6 you need like 300%+ to comfortably burst on cooldown :rip:

thank GOD she becomes such an insane unit at C6… my Xiao, HeiGOD and Scarymoose are eating

Edited by £than

38 minutes ago, £than said:

before C6 you need like 300%+ to comfortably burst on cooldown :rip:

thank GOD she becomes such an insane unit at C6… my Xiao, HeiGOD and Scarymoose are eating

Oh…

I’ll may get her and moose next time 

Isn't Faruzan basically Sara but Anemo? Sara doesn't have this many problems with ER time piece and favonious and she generates energy the same way Faruzan does.

Albeit Electro has more flexible units that can create energy overtime and her playstyle is more quick swap so you don't need to use her burst on cool down but still is Faruzan that bad when it comes to energy? :rip:

17 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I mean... Not really. The Catch is better IMO. Regardless if you're using our MOTHER you need Engulfing Lighting sis. Pay up.

16 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Not sure, but The Catch is worth it because you can give it to Xiangling or other characters. Also cheaper to level it since it's a 4 star

15 hours ago, Venice B said:

They're both at the same level tbh, Skyward Spine has better stats but The Catch has a better passive.

Ok thanks. I'll just build both anyways and check which one works better. The other one can then go to Xiangling or Thoma :gaycat4:

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Isn't Faruzan basically Sara but Anemo? Sara doesn't have this many problems with ER time piece and favonious and she generates energy the same way Faruzan does.

Albeit Electro has more flexible units that can create energy overtime and her playstyle is more quick swap so you don't need to use her burst on cool down but still is Faruzan that bad when it comes to energy? :rip:

Sara generates 1 more particle with her charged + her 2nd passive generates team wide energy + electro resonance + her c2 allows her passive to proc 1 more time and you can skip the charged shot entirely + her kit scales with ER given more er means more energy for the team and her burst hits harder with EoSF

Faruzan on the other hand has none of these but her dmg is also negligible before c6 so ER is really the only stat you want on her and getting 300 er is fine. The problem is that she has a gigantic boost at C6 which decreases her ER needs by a lot and also increases her dmg by a lot making her a very strong sub dps as well as buffer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.