Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

Keqing is great so at least we know he wont suck :WAP:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

He will probably hit like a truck. I mean his weapon alone has over 88 CDmg :rip:

Yeah his weapon seems to be very cracked I might skip Engulfing to try and get his weapon :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Yeah his weapon seems to be very cracked I might skip Engulfing to try and get his weapon :rip: 

I mean the stats are cracked but it will obviously only work for him (and maybe Keqing) since it will have to do with EM most definiely and quicken reactions.

But imagine him, Yae, Nahida and a flex slot. The amount of damage they are going to put out. Nahida+Yae is already cracked and they are both off field + Alhaitham as onfield jeez :rip:

Edited by Cloudy

11 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I mean the stats are cracked but it will obviously only work for him (and maybe Keqing) since it will have to do with EM most definiely and quicken reactions.

But imagine him, Yae, Nahida and a flex slot. The amount of damage they are going to put out. Nahida+Yae is already cracked and they are both off field + Alhaitham as onfield jeez :rip:

I don't have any crit dmg weapons though and since he's allegedly coming with Hutao it will be a nice banner with his weapon + Homa. Whichever a get will be a win 

Ângela Bismarchi - On The Internet

7 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I don't have any crit dmg weapons though and since he's allegedly coming with Hutao it will be a nice banner with his weapon + Homa. Whichever a get will be a win 

Will see about that weapon banner you speak off. I can't imagine HYV willing to be that generous. I can see putting Xiao or Shenhe with him or Hu Tao to dodge a broken weapon banner

Edited by Cloudy

Ugh do I hold out for once a year shenhe cause Al hait is so cute lol 

the fans finally are getting Yao Yao after all these years lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Lantern Rite event requires completion of Yelan story quest. Manifesting a rerun since she's the only character I want that I don't have and I can go full saving mode for the Fontaine collapse :gaycat1:

5 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Lantern Rite event requires completion of Yelan story quest. Manifesting a rerun since she's the only character I want that I don't have and I can go full saving mode for the Fontaine collapse :gaycat1:

So we have: Alhaitham banner confirmed and Hutao practically confirmed too.

Ayaka getting an event + skin.

Xiao having heavy involvment with this Lantern Rite as always.

Shenhe and Yelan being long overdue of a rerun and both their quests being required to participate in the event.

Yeah we're totally getting six banners aren't we? :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Ugh do I hold out for once a year shenhe cause Al hait is so cute lol 

the fans finally are getting Yao Yao after all these years lol 

I mean he will get a rerun sooner than a 2nd Shenhe one. It's starting to be harder and harder to get old characters in reruns. Look how long it took Albedo, Eula, Hu Tao and Shenhe to get a rerun

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

And she’s a dendro healer 

Ugh

They will probably give it to her for free like they did with Yunjin. You will probably be able to choose one Liyue character and she will be included just like Yunjin prior to her

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

So we have: Alhaitham banner confirmed and Hutao practically confirmed too.

Ayaka getting an event + skin.

Xiao having heavy involvment with this Lantern Rite as always.

Shenhe and Yelan being long overdue of a rerun and both their quests being required to participate in the event.

Yeah we're totally getting six banners aren't we? :deadbanana4:

It's starting to get a bit out of hand. I have no idea how they are going to handle it with the amount of characters that they release, unless they increase the number of charcater featured from 2 to 4 or something :rip:

@Cloudy you are right cause I think hu Tao and shenhe are clearly yearly pulls 

I’ll just go with shenhe 

also 

nahida yae 1st half and nilou bloom second should slay this hihi

Alhaitham flop thank god

Next update they finally are going to add indicators for underground teleports :jonny2:

Yaoyao's E is Xiangling-like. She also uses a polearm as I expected her to. I hope she isn't **** as the recent 4 stars like Dori

Not flophaitham being a dendro keqing... we will be SKIPPING :gaycat5:

Edited by ChatshireCat

I have not seen any Dehya hype lol 

watch her just be thoma 2.0

24 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I have not seen any Dehya hype lol 

watch her just be thoma 2.0

She's still two patches away but rumour has it she's the 5* Xiangling :angelo:

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

She's still two patches away but rumour has it she's the 5* Xiangling :angelo:

We will be saving then hihi 

Alhaitham's normal attack looks great, the dual blade thing is sick. But the E and Q are indeed very similar to keqing lol. Will be pulling tho!

Ayaka skin has been confirmed. Alhaithams scaling are also cracked. Im winning :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Ayaka skin has been confirmed. Alhaithams scaling are also cracked. Im winning :jonnycat:

Wait for the usual nerf :fan:

-----

YaoYao looks like she's going to be trash from the two clips they leaked. Also I can't believe they are making anothernew boss for Alhaitham that doesn't drop dendro crystals, but it gives you anemo ones. Why do they keep doing this? :skull:

Edited by Cloudy

23 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Queen Keqing remains meta :gaycat4: especially after dendro and after some of yall drag me for stanning the QUEEN :hawkeye:

I switchedd soooo hard. God I love using her sm, from time to time I just have to steal yae's artis and ayatos sword :fan: for her cuz shes just so damn fun to play + mega meta now :jonny5:

14 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Not flophaitham being a dendro keqing... we will be SKIPPING :gaycat5:

I- but he's such a hot husbando you gotta stan :jonny5:

12 minutes ago, CBC said:

I switchedd soooo hard. God I love using her sm, from time to time I just have to steal yae's artis and ayatos sword :fan: for her cuz shes just so damn fun to play + mega meta now :jonny5:

I- but he's such a hot husbando you gotta stan :jonny5:

I'm tempted to pull just for him because I have a Jade Cutter collecting dust, so if he is cracked I might :fan:

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Also I can't believe they are making anothernew boss for Alhaitham that doesn't drop dendro crystals, but it gives you anemo ones. Why do they keep doing this? :skull:

Yeah I already started farming dendro hypostasis because of that :rip: 

Just now, Venice B said:

Yeah I already started farming dendro hypostasis because of that :rip: 

I just use that Azofth dust or whatever. It's honestly cheap in the shop

Just now, Cloudy said:

I just use that Azofth dust or whatever. It's honestly cheap in the shop

There's that option too but I've been ascending the 4* I use the most these past few weeks and I barely have gems anymore lmao :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.