Severance: Season 1 | Apple TV+

Weld_E

52 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

is there any updates on filming or production in general. i miss this show so much...lol.

Apparently they started filming season 2 this month but they will shoot until march so maybe a late 2023/early 2024 premiere :rip:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChapelHooker

• fountain

• Ampersand13

• Lovett

• ATRL Moderator

Damn, so many shows aren't coming back for a while and it's driving me nuts :ghostface:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Apparently they started filming season 2 this month but they will shoot until march so maybe a late 2023/early 2024 premiere :rip:

thanks for the info!! i can't wait to see how they handle season two. :duca:

• 2 weeks later...

Gwendoline & Alia :jonny5: 

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, ptolemaea said:

When are we getting this?

not until next year

Helly is such an  amazing character. :jonnycat: Bad b*** but  without it feeling forced/cringe.  Perfect writting. Hope they won't westworld-ed 2nd season 

Edited by Raptus

1 hour ago, Raptus said:

Helly is such an  amazing character. :jonnycat: Bad b*** but  without it feeling forced/cringe.  Perfect writting. Hope they won't westworld-ed 2nd season 

my only fear with this show is that they will develop too many mysteries before revealing what's going on/not revealing enough and, like you said, pull a Westward. If they don't this has the potential to become my favorite series ever lmao, season 1 was mind-blowing

3 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

not until next year

Damn! :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

not until next year

:redface:

Damn, was hoping we might at least get a season 2 premiere late summer/fall 2023. Alas, I’ll be seated regardless 

i just know they'll f*ck up the 2nd season.

i hope the story remains contained and not turn it into an overly convulted mess like Westworld.:rip:

Season 2 will be great, believe in it :clap3: especially with icons Gwendoline Christie and Merritt Wever joining :duca:

26 minutes ago, fountain said:

Season 2 will be great, believe in it :clap3: especially with icons Gwendoline Christie and Merritt Wever joining :duca:

the way Merritt could play so many different parts and absolutely EAT... Im so damn excited. Also, Alia Shawkat :jonnycat:

I haven’t seen westworld but I agree, I hope it stays contained. That’s what I lowkey hate about Stranger Things is all the different storylines, the fact that some characters get sidelined for entire seasons now, we have Russian spies in the mix.. it’s all too much. Severance is the kind of show that needs three seasons and then be done. 

Oh my god I didn't know they were adding so many names I LOVE in season 2!! Definitely hyped!!! :heart::flame:

I’m such an Alia Shawkat stan and I could see her playing SO many different types of character, same with Merritt 

:jonnycat:

• 4 weeks later...

genuinely devastated. I guess we can assume this is going to be the last season then as well...

• ATRL Moderator

Just saw the reports. I feel like when rumors start about a show like this, there's usually some truth to them. Makes me nervous for the quality of season 2 but I hope they can work everything out! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.