Severance: Season 1 | Apple TV+

Weld_E

Noooo not it ending like that :jonnycat:.

This was a great show after all. I really struggled to get through the first episode but i was hooked by the second.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChapelHooker

• fountain

• Ampersand13

• Lovett

• 2 weeks later...

I gobbled this up in two days, what a show :jonny5: I don't remember the last time my heart was RACING so much during a finale, whew :jonny3:

This was great show but it bugged me throughout that it never bothered to establish why the severance procedure was useful.

Like the severed personalities don't know what their job really entails either, so what's the point? 

the plot twist when we found out who Helly's outie is :WAP:

but they still gave us no conclusion as to what they're even doing at Lumon? :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched the last two episodes and I'm ******* shaking :jonny4: best show since The Leftovers 

Glad this got a lot of love at the Emmys. Such a great show. Apple TV+ is on a roll with this, The Morning Show, Ted Lasso, and CODA. I've watched Trying and I enjoyed it too. Anything else in Apple TV+ worth watching?

On 7/19/2022 at 3:18 PM, dangerousalex said:

but they still gave us no conclusion as to what they're even doing at Lumon? :huh:

practicing mind control so they can enslave the human race

10 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

Glad this got a lot of love at the Emmys. Such a great show. Apple TV+ is on a roll with this, The Morning Show, Ted Lasso, and CODA. I've watched Trying and I enjoyed it too. Anything else in Apple TV+ worth watching?

For All Mindkind is great and Foundation is fantastic imo especially visually.

28 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

Servant SLAYS :jonny5: there are three seasons so far and the final season is confirmed too!

4 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Servant SLAYS :jonny5: there are three seasons so far and the final season is confirmed too!

18 minutes ago, flower moon said:

For All Mindkind is great and Foundation is fantastic imo especially visually.

Thanks for these recommendations!

57 minutes ago, Pop said:

ou... :celestial5:

Just finished 2 episodes and I really liked it and the idea but it's so slow it's annoying. The pacing ain't it :grump:

13 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Just finished 2 episodes and I really liked it and the idea but it's so slow it's annoying. The pacing ain't it :grump:

the pacing definitely picks up in the latter half of the season and the slow burn makes it even more worth it, if you can try to push through because the final two episodes are heart attack inducing

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

the pacing definitely picks up in the latter half of the season and the slow burn makes it even more worth it, if you can try to push through because the final two episodes are heart attack inducing

Oh k sis sold

I was ready to give up 

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

This! I think the slow pace in the first episodes are really interesting and it made me so anxious and excited to know what's going on and what would happen next.

• 3 weeks later...

The season finale was one of the best seasons finales of all time.  HOLY ****. I am literally screaming right now :jonny:

the slow burn makes the series actualy greaT

On 8/5/2022 at 4:21 AM, Mr. Duff said:

The After Party was really great! Especially if you like murder mysteries. 

On 8/5/2022 at 4:24 AM, Pop said:

maybe the numbers are related to functions in the brains and by deleting them, the brain is more prone to being mind controlled?

On 7/19/2022 at 3:18 PM, dangerousalex said:

SPOILERS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished this masterpiece. Best show of 2022. :clap3: 

Edited by perfillusion

2 minutes ago, TheDreamer said:

The way Helly made a cameo appearance at yesterday's Apple announcement :jonny5:

I nearly screamed when I saw, the way I am gagged for season 2 :wanda:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is there any updates on filming or production in general. i miss this show so much...lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.