ELITE: Season 8 | Coming Out Soon! | Netflix

X~MoviePoP

Y’all episode 5 actually shocked and even disgusted me

Spoiler

A mother x son incest scene? A few minutes after they were looking at babypics? With the romantic music??? Traumatizing

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Whis

• Lady Claire

• Leptine

• The Witch

7 minutes ago, Whis said:

Y’all episode 5 actually shocked and even disgusted me

Hide contents

A mother x son incest scene? A few minutes after they were looking at babypics? With the romantic music??? Traumatizing

sksk just finished it too. so messy 

Two episodes in and usually by this point I’m hooked. But it’s missing something. Hoping it’ll pick up. The first 6 seasons were all at least 4/5 for me which is Rare.

Edited by selena_lavigne

10 minutes ago, Slate said:

Kinda living for the orange haired girl...best new character since Patrick/Ari/Mencía

definitely and then special mention to her mother who is iconic too :clap:

joel is cute and hot so i like him :bird: 

I feel like the show would make a lot more sense if they moved the main cast to a college set rather than keeping them at school :rip:

André and Valentina are 26 and they want us to believe their characters are 17-18, be ******* serious :bibliahh: and Omar is younger than them yet his character is on college already. And Anitta is only 4 years older than them and she's playing a teacher. An all around mess

This season was pretty enjoyable and i love the last episode - and what happened on it. I'm also glad the next season will be the last one, the show definitely ran its course and it's time to go.

Also Chloe basically sharing her p0rn tapes and dressed like that when her character is supposed to be a minor/high schooler was so fvcked up :rip:

There's even a viral tweet poking fun at that

3 minutes ago, The Witch said:

I- :dies:

I was about to tag you with a pic of her :ahh:

She's MOTHER  :jonnycat:

I'm just at the second episode.. not her going to school just with a bra under the jacket :ahh:

• Haha 1

Finally finished. This season kinda ate, specifically the last episode :clap3: We love Chloe and Carmen.

They have the chance to make a great final season, and it better end with Patrick and Ivan reunited. Maybe South Africa is where Patrick's family moved to at the end of last season :giraffe:

This is hands down the worst season easily. I honesty couldn’t finish it 3 episodes in bored to tears.

just continuously, recycling, storylines, and gosh how long is the same characters going to keep dealing with the same issues 

Leave your abusive boyfriend ! Enough With this rape storyline! Use the undeveloped characters more (black characters)

Just put this show out of his misery! The force sex scenes are so cringe. 

This show should have done something unique.

The first three seasons could’ve focused on one group of kids. The originals..

Season four through six could’ve focused on a new set of kids at the same school that has nothing to do with the old characters. 

While season 7-8 deal with another group of kids all facing a mystery.

• Like 1

Spoiler

I love the blood and water cameo ;)

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b03g6b0qb16k1349be4l

Edited by Magic_boXX

There goes 8 wasted hour from my life 

Can't believe there are actually ppl who like this 

Unfortunately Isa cannot carry an entire season 

Omar undeniably the worst character that ever existed for 7 seasons in a show 

• Haha 1

Why they brought Omar back. He's like the worst character ever and also one of the least fav

This season was a total mess, they managed to make majority of the characters unpleasant and messy with senseless-silly decisions more than usual.

It wasn't that hard writing a more decent season especially with the new characthers Chloe-mother that had a better potential @The Witch

Omar needed to go, I hate when they keep a character in that way with making them working or doing a stage in school unrealistically.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2023 at 1:25 AM, Power love said:

Use the undeveloped characters more (black characters)

This show has been done the black characters so wrong since when they introduce them :biblionana:

23 minutes ago, Leptine said:

This show has been done the black characters so wrong since when they introduce them :biblionana:

Remember when they first introduced a black character. He was male & they decided to make him poor & a thief :deadbanana2:

12 minutes ago, Power love said:

Remember when they first introduced a black character. He was male & they decided to make him poor & a thief :deadbanana2:

Exactly and they erased him from the show without giving him a closure like he never existed :deadbanana4:

To the female character they had to make her mother a corrupted politician as her main storyline, while in the previous season she was just a pointless background character.

Not to mention the black Omar roomate, they gave to him a random naked scene this season, they could have given to him a better storyline instead of using just as background character and then for that unrealistic final scene..

57 minutes ago, Leptine said:

This season was a total mess, they managed to make majority of the characters unpleasant and messy with senseless-silly decisions more than usual.

It wasn't that hard writing a more decent season especially with the new characthers Chloe-mother that had a better potential @The Witch

Omar needed to go, I hate when they keep a character in that way with making them working or doing a stage in school unrealistically.

Like @Power love said, they should've re-started with a brand new cast that had nothing to do with the old cast on S4. :biblionana:

And most of the cast is soooo boring and annoying along with the storylines :biblionana:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Season 1-3 

1. Omar

2. Samuel

3. Nadia

4. Guzman

5. Ander 

6. Cayetanna

7. Polo

8. Carla

9. Lu

10. valerio 

11. marina 

12. Nano

Season 4-6

1. Rebeka 

2. Ari

3. Patrick 

4. Mencia

5. Ivan

6. Bilal 

7. Nico

8. Rocio etc

Season 7-8

All the new current characters outside the few characters that are still on that should be gone years ago like Omar …:rip:

Not Omar pulling a spinner :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.