A24's Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022) | Michelle Yeoh | RT: 95%, MC: 81

Broken

The dildo and buttplug scenes are a hoot!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BNF91

• Broken

• JasperX

• Cherish

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be one of my favourite movies ever

I was going to go see it yesterday but decided to watch FIRESTARTER whewwww a mess. Is this good?

The way I am sure this is gonna win Best Picture next year

nRPKU11.gif

It's what she deserves really

nRPKU11.gif

4 hours ago, hardbrit said:

I was going to go see it yesterday but decided to watch FIRESTARTER whewwww a mess. Is this good?

not you watching a 11% RT scored movie. go watch EEAAO instead

3 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

not you watching a 11% RT scored movie. go watch EEAAO instead

It was SO BAD :cries:Gonna catch this in theaters this week

7 hours ago, hardbrit said:

:deadbanana:.

On 5/23/2022 at 5:25 PM, The Witch said:

This better win best picture or we riot  @Reverse Warholian @mellenthin

nRPKU11.gif

Is this gif from Heartstopper?

What an insane experience :deadbanana4:

If this doesn't sweep award season this winter then it will be the biggest injustice in the history of cinema

Although this movie has a million good things goin for it, i gotta say the sound design and soundtrack are chef's kiss 10/10

I’m stunned, this really is the movie of the century! The pacing, the bizarre juxtaposition scenes & more are all peak cinema!

Loved it!! I’m rooting for Michelle for best actress nom but I hope Ke Huy Quan gets a best supporting nom too. He has a great narrative that could push for for a a possible win as well.

16 hours ago, hardbrit said:

Firestarter over EEAAO.. my knees both just snapped. Nooooo :psyduck:

17 hours ago, hardbrit said:

Sis.... :ahh: why Firestarter? It's free on Peacock :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, BNF91 said:

Firestarter over EEAAO.. my knees both just snapped. Nooooo :psyduck:

7 hours ago, Cherish said:

Sis.... :ahh: why Firestarter? It's free on Peacock :deadbanana4:

I wanted to see Zac Efron but was VERY disappointment in the movie. It was literal TRASH. This week I'll watch this one!

2 hours ago, hardbrit said:

I wanted to see Zac Efron but was VERY disappointment in the movie. It was literal TRASH. This week I'll watch this one!

I work at a theater and NOBODY is seeing Firestarter. We haven’t sold a ticket in two weeks :ahh: it only sold opening weekend and one on discount Tuesday. 

The film has been gaining a lot of traction since it leaked online.

Best proof is on iMDB, a week ago it had 35k ratings/reviews that it amassed slowly over 3 months but today it's at 75k, it doubled it's ratings in a week :deadbanana2: lowkey goin viral.

Never underestimate the power of pirating. It's sad to say but the film is goin to really get most of it's audience with the digital release on June 7th. It's not really a movie people wanna check out in theaters which is a shame because the IMAX experience is a must-see.

But even more sad is that the movie didn't get a chance to have a release date in big markets like France, Italy or South Korea.

It has a few dates announced for south america next month but movie will already be out in Blu-ray by then.

2 hours ago, Eóghan said:

The film has been gaining a lot of traction since it leaked online.

Best proof is on iMDB, a week ago it had 35k ratings/reviews that it amassed slowly over 3 months but today it's at 75k, it doubled it's ratings in a week :deadbanana2: lowkey goin viral.

Never underestimate the power of pirating. It's sad to say but the film is goin to really get most of it's audience with the digital release on June 7th. It's not really a movie people wanna check out in theaters which is a shame because the IMAX experience is a must-see.

But even more sad is that the movie didn't get a chance to have a release date in big markets like France, Italy or South Korea.

It has a few dates announced for south america next month but movie will already be out in Blu-ray by then.

This will have a great life on VoD. 

Also incredible how this didn't just limp past Uncut Gems as A24's biggest grosser, but it flew past with lots left in the tank.

those pirating imdb voters are gradually dragging down the score though; now at 8.5. i miss the days of 8.9

I've seen this in theaters twice. There's so much to pay attention to I feel like I need to see it again.

Finally got to see this and wow :jonny5: I really related to the part with the daughter being gay and how the mom handled it at first :weeps: I need to see this again :duca:

I just saw this movie, and it was WILD. I felt emotional, but also didn’t know what to feel at the end. It was the most unique movie I will ever watch in my entire life.

I went to the cinema this week and watched this film. I loved every second, this was certainly one of the best films I've ever watched. Too bad that most cinemas in my area don't even show it. People are gonna miss out :'(

SUCKED into a bagel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.