The View | Season 28

BeenTheShit

23 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

Sunny says black people won't vote for Biden if he replaces Kamala

I believe it and I agree. If he boots Kamala and throws her under the bus, I wouldn't vote for him either and i'm white.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• JustHoran

• pokerfaceboy

2 hours ago, JustHoran said:

I believe it and I agree. If he boots Kamala and throws her under the bus, I wouldn't vote for him either and i'm white.

So you'd throw your vote away and help Trump take the White House?

WAIT not Ana flattening the Miami City Commissioner now in jail AND MEAgain in one episode :rip:

Add her line about Republicans taking away one gun by Hunter and she was on FIRE :toofunny3: By far her best episode in months...

• Haha 4

I was happy they dragged Lauren Bobert, Kristi Noem, and Corey Lewandowski today for all their recent scandals and hypocrisy. :fan:

Sara's birthday was kind of a snooze fest this year, especially compared to last year. :michael:

• Like 1

I was worried about this once Drew and the others gave in. We have an election year coming up and The View is way too important to go off the air :jonny4: Also I DO support the strike 110%

On 9/18/2023 at 10:42 PM, BeenTheShit said:

I was happy they dragged Lauren Bobert, Kristi Noem, and Corey Lewandowski today for all their recent scandals and hypocrisy. :fan:

Sara's birthday was kind of a snooze fest this year, especially compared to last year. :michael:

Me too :clap3:

So glad my girl Sunny brought up the disgusting things that bigot Boebert was doing :clap3:

So I was really looking forward to the Cassidy Hutchinson interview but honestly, it felt dry and awkward.  I cringed so hard when she and Alyssa admitted to "adoring Trump."  Even if that was true, lie and say it was a job opportunity to further your political career and that you thought you could do good in the administration.  And when pressed about it by the co-hosts the whole, "he's actually charming in person and one on one."  Gurl bye... That man is downright repulsive inside and out. :pukey:

And don't even get me started on that tired answer from ex-Trumpers of "his policies were good and benefited many people."  What policies and who exactly? :clown:

Overall that 3 segment interview was pointless.  No tea was spilled and the co-hosts, especially Sunny, didn't dig or push back enough. :michael:

On another note, yesterday's show was so chaotic. :dies:

On 9/27/2023 at 5:06 AM, BeenTheShit said:

So I was really looking forward to the Cassidy Hutchinson interview but honestly, it felt dry and awkward.  I cringed so hard when she and Alyssa admitted to "adoring Trump."  Even if that was true, lie and say it was a job opportunity to further your political career and that you thought you could do good in the administration.  And when pressed about it by the co-hosts the whole, "he's actually charming in person and one on one."  Gurl bye... That man is downright repulsive inside and out. :pukey:

And don't even get me started on that tired answer from ex-Trumpers of "his policies were good and benefited many people."  What policies and who exactly? :clown:

Overall that 3 segment interview was pointless.  No tea was spilled and the co-hosts, especially Sunny, didn't dig or push back enough. :michael:

On another note, yesterday's show was so chaotic. :dies:

I thought they questioned her ok but she seemed quite fragile/confused. She took a long time to formulate her answers and doesn't seem to really understand her motives. It's like she signed a book deal and quickly got it out without really doing much self reflection.

• 3 weeks later...

I ******* hate Ana

Won't be able to watch their Israel-Palestine coverage knowing the show is biased (it's a Disney company, so it's expected)

:celestial5: really hope they could somehow pull off Britney coming on to sell her book… I mean literally everyone comes on to promote their books :gaycatney1:

On 10/16/2023 at 2:54 PM, Bhabylon said:

I ******* hate Ana

Won't be able to watch their Israel-Palestine coverage knowing the show is biased (it's a Disney company, so it's expected)

They haven't really been talking about it much other than when the war initially broke out last week.  They all agreed they're sympathetic to the innocent people of Palestine though and that there is no good solution. :michael:

22 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

:celestial5: really hope they could somehow pull off Britney coming on to sell her book… I mean literally everyone comes on to promote their books :gaycatney1:

I was thinking the same, but Britney doesn't like to do interviews anymore and I think the ladies would overwhelm her. :emofish:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

She cannot be serious with this ****.  A podcast?  Interviewing George Santos?  The desperation is so real it hurts. :bibliahh: 

If only the ladies were allowed to discuss this mess as a hot topic. :eli:

@FameFatale@Dula Peep@JustHoran@Espresso

Looks like she's going the Jed route with her podcast since she couldn't book that Fox News talking head gig she wanted. :rip:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today's Halloween show was cute!  However, Whoopi's costume was definitely a choice. :psyduck:

Does anyone else find it odd how they barely acknowledged the refugee camp strikes that killed tons of innocent Palestinians?  I thought they would start the show sitting quietly around the table without all the music and cheering to thoroughly discuss it as a hot topic.

32 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Does anyone else find it odd how they barely acknowledged the refugee camp strikes that killed tons of innocent Palestinians?  I thought they would start the show sitting quietly around the table without all the music and cheering to thoroughly discuss it as a hot topic.

I’m not surprised. This show shuts Sunny down and cuts to break whenever she starts speaking facts and humanizing Palestinians 

This was nice to watch, usually when Britney's name is mentioned it's something negative, and I liked that Whoopi was leading the discussion.  The book is an easy read but definitely helps view her differently.  

11 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

This was nice to watch, usually when Britney's name is mentioned it's something negative, and I liked that Whoopi was leading the discussion.  The book is an easy read but definitely helps view her differently.  

Yeah, I was kind of surprised when Whoopi said she listened to it on Audible and praised it. :clap3:

Funny enough, The View sort of made it into her book :dies:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed yesterday's Thanksgiving show.  It's always such a treat when all six hosts are together and you could tell the vibe was good among everyone.  I was living for Tika The Iggy finally being on the show and Whoopi asking her to come be a co-host. :dies:

Also, I can't believe the mugs are already sold out. :weeps:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Loving the new holiday set. 

Same but I thought it would be revealed on Monday. :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.