• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Robyn’s repeating I don’t give a **** is taking me out :bibliahh: not the lying too

the reunion is going to be so good :jonny5:

10 hours ago, slw84 said:

Wendy was thirsty for fame and a new audience to pander to. She is NOT housewives material which is why she is tolerated.

People don't care about her education when as soon as a bunch of social media jobless users talk about her body she spends money she doesn't really have to change her body. She then changes her personality with rehearsed reads trying too hard (at least last season).

She is good when it comes to conflict. She handed the Monique sitdown intelligently and the first part of the Mia situation well (it went downhill from there).

She’s not HW material yet the girls you go up for are left buffering when she clears them effortlessly. 

Rehearsed? y’all really think a political commentator/professor can’t read stay at home moms off the top of her head? 
It’s comical. 

wendy is no more rehearsed than these desperate pathetic plots the GEBs try to platform season after season. 

I’m team mia in this but Robyn is so cringy with that stop antagonizing **** like Wendy isn’t a victim here :deadbanana2:

robyn and guzzle do the same **** :deadbanana4:

Edited by Katamari

Wrong thread 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

Fans are doing too much with colorism these claims. I'm seeing podcasters drop RHOP from their recap schedules b/c they are scared of discussing the episode and getting backlash.  The women just don't like Wendy for personal reasons, even though Mia is to blame for creating this situation. We don't want the show to go the way of RHONY. 

Not "fan favorite" Karen making a Youtube video claiming both Mia and Wendy were wrong. It's giving slw84 teas. No one is saying they are equally wrong either.

She also says there's no colorism on the cast which makes sense since Ashley is the only wife that married a lighter/whiter man and the others chose to marry dark skinned men and have kids with and only date men darker than them. Also, Robyn wouldn't be defending Candice against her own GEB partner. they wouldn't be cool with Charisse and Monique (ashley/karen)...

What do you all have to say about that? Teehee. :turkey:

tumblr_p7a7x2acKG1qk7scno1_540.gif

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

Not "fan favorite" Karen making a Youtube video claiming both Mia and Wendy were wrong. It's giving slw84 teas. No one is saying they are equally wrong either.

She also says there's no colorism on the cast which makes sense since Ashley is the only wife that married a lighter/whiter man and the others chose to marry dark skinned men and have kids with and only date men darker than them. Also, Robyn wouldn't be defending Candice against her own GEB partner. they wouldn't be cool with Charisse and Monique (ashley/karen)...

What do you all have to say about that? Teehee. :turkey:

tumblr_p7a7x2acKG1qk7scno1_540.gif

it’s giving very much “i’m not racist, i have a black friend” tea and i like karen a lot

and robyn’s been straddling the fence as it pertains to candiace 

21 hours ago, Katamari said:

I’m team mia in this but Robyn is so cringy with that stop antagonizing **** like Wendy isn’t a victim here :deadbanana2:

robyn and guzzle do the same **** :deadbanana4:

I feel like you contradicted yourself though... how could you be team Mia but think Robyn/Gizz did too much? 

19 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

it’s giving very much “i’m not racist, i have a black friend” tea and i like karen a lot

and robyn’s been straddling the fence as it pertains to candiace 

Would we believe just a few episodes everyone was wetting themselves over Robyn supporting Chris and Candice against Gizelle???

I think she back Candice because she likes Candice. 

On 11/25/2022 at 11:50 PM, BlueTimberwolf said:

Fans are doing too much with colorism these claims. I'm seeing podcasters drop RHOP from their recap schedules b/c they are scared of discussing the episode and getting backlash.  The women just don't like Wendy for personal reasons, even though Mia is to blame for creating this situation. We don't want the show to go the way of RHONY. 

it's going to backfire.

Wendy is smart and a beautiful dark skinned woman. She is NOT reality tv gold. She is NOT a great personality. She is NOT very likable but she also is NOT worth hating. The opposite of love is not hate it's indifference. She doesn't have enough hate for people to care they just don't want to see her on the screen but she is gaining support for this colorism angle they are taking.

They are GIVING GEB, Ashley and Karen (not as much since she's an ally to them) ammo for the reunion.

Bravo is GOING to air the clips of GEB running up in Ashley's Kangaroo restaurant getting up in her face (not treating her better than Candice/Wendy).

Bravo is GOING to show GEB vs Karen.

Bravo is GOING to show Karen and Charisse ganging up on Gizelle in their first season.

Someone is going to make the point that outside of Ashley, all of the other women have CHOSEN to marry and procreate with darker skinned men and have darker skinned kids when each of them could clearly have chosen to marry a white man. 

Bravo is GOING to show how Ashley and Karen were cool with Candice when she first came on.

Bravo is GOING to show how Robyn was cool with candice even when Gizelle was not.

Now I wonder if Bravo is going to remind us of Karen's comments about Wendy not being a good fit (because of her 'look')...probably not.

Colorism is REAL and it's always going to be there so many in the audience are going to project their own issues onto it. It worked with Kim z season 10 RHOA when Nene knew damn well Kim wasn't racist (at least for the roachgate) but played on that to gain leverage to get her ousted.

Carol creeps me the **** out. She's so weird. 

1 hour ago, WEEKND said:

What does GEB mean? 

Green-eyed Bandits...in reference to Gizelle and Robin. I think it was Ashley who gave them the name if I'm not mistaken.

2 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Green-eyed Bandits...in reference to Gizelle and Robin. I think it was Ashley who gave them the name if I'm not mistaken.

Oh mess I’m so dumb lol. Of course haha 

robyn secretly recording conversations now :deadbanana2: 

Y’all can drag ha but Mia is lowkey serving this season lol 

she’s thirsty as hell but it’s kind of needed with this cast 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

I hope yall clock Robyn touching that 21 year old boy like yall would do Michael if he was touching a 21 year old girl

Robyn really in Mia’s camp and kissing her ass on the trip but talking crap about her in the confessionals :rip:  grabbing on that 21 year old’s arm like that and kept doing it several times :rip: messy lots lately 

Mia is just unlikeable and sus as hell, she’ll end up like Shah I don’t doubt it. I’m surprised Candiace didn’t rearrange her when she kicked them out like that :redface:

6 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

robyn secretly recording conversations now :deadbanana2: 

It was Candace insta live lol 

I would love so much for Candace & Ashley to get along, they would rule the show together. :laugh:

Not me having Candace as my favorite this season. Karen is a second close.

I didn't really have a problem with Robyn until this season, she is soooo extra and desperate and the way she kept going on touching that 21 year old guy. Girl....

Charrisse is not needed, she is just there, even Mia's friend is doing more, but not enough.

I like Wendy alot this season too.

Mia is so messy, i don't like her but she is needed. 

Wait I didn’t notice robyn pulled out an Alexa in the preview :bibliahh:

She really is trying to top that cringe phone call she made to juan at the trip last season 

only the legend who has been talked about for the past 3 weeks straight 

RHOP:

• Gizelle is a complete mood: NO DESSERT LEFT BEHIND!
  • Karen is right: neither side was right. Both were in the wrong, and neither should be stood up for.
  • Ugh. Jacqueline is a broke-ass Katie. Bring back Askale, who was FABULOUS and ORIGINAL!
  • This episode was meh. I'm over this trip. Can we go home, please?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.