The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

3 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Rinna seems really bothered by Garcelle…Diana being called a racist has nothing to do with Garcelle, the way Rinna is ignoring Diana’s problematic “black content creator” comment 

Rinna is so dumb, she literally was NOT on this episode at all and could have sat this one out. But, she wants the attention and smoke for social media but will back peddle at the reunion. 

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

The way EVERYONE hates Diana, I don't think anyone has been this universally hated since Teddi or Siggy

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

There is something dark-sided and evil about her. Not even Erika or Rinna omit such a dark aura. 

I’m a bit late 

Was that white party with Taylor and Russell a set up :rip:

that’s all a little dark in retrospect 

Is this one actually racist racist or is just me? :rip: Shouldn’t  bravo put there foot down after all that shot last year with Jenny? 

9 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Is this one actually racist racist or is just me? :rip: Shouldn’t  bravo put there foot down after all that shot last year with Jenny? 

It’s giving “go watch that show if you want some diversity”

I see Rinna deleted all her stories tho 

Ayan claps back at Rinna :ahh:

I think Rinna's time as a housewife is done and I've never seen this much backlash over a housewife as I've seen with Diana, that warms my spirit

2 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

The queen of Dubai ends the hag with her rat invested house. We love to see it!

Diana’s post about Garcelle having over 1000 comments on reddit already.

not looking good for ha

5 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Rinna seems really bothered by Garcelle…Diana being called a racist has nothing to do with Garcelle, the way Rinna is ignoring Diana’s problematic “black content creator” comment 

Poor her

BPpn9zu.gif

Lisa is going to blame her post on the loss of Lois and being in a “dark” place.

2 hours ago, abc1990 said:

im on chanel's side but... rhod is dull af. where were they be dragging rinna exactly? to bed?

14 hours ago, Chemist said:

This karen :deadbanana2:

LMAO of course she went to Haiti multiple times. She's a mother ******* sex trafficker tied with Esptein and Jizzlaine. 

I bet her book was a sex trafficking catalog or something. Which is why it's 'limited edition'. 

The Dubai vs Rinna stuff is so stupid, they’re so desperate for fame. :deadbanana: very forced, even if they mean well. 

This episode was gold. :clap3: Garcelle was a star :clap3: also loved Sheree. When she mentioned her ****** I screamed :ahh: Dorits face when Erika brought up the pus*y comments from years ago :deadbanana:

Sutton is so fake but Diana was a nut job tonight wth 

They are dragging her :fan:. It just shows that Garcelle is way too soft on Rinna. Other black housewives would have dragged her ass a long time ago.

22 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

im on chanel's side but... rhod is dull af. where were they be dragging rinna exactly? to bed?

Rhodubai is fine so far. Franchises always take 8+ episodes to take off. RHOSLC was a snoozefest until like episode 10 when Jen threw that glass. Now it's considered one of the best franchises. Same thing happened with RHOP

Sorry but those Dubai ladies are boring. They’re probably having wet knees just cause one of the bigger RHOBH has mentioned them. They’re just trying to get in on the drama.

1 hour ago, insomniac said:

Sorry but those Dubai ladies are boring. They’re probably having wet knees just cause one of the bigger RHOBH has mentioned them. They’re just trying to get in on the drama.

The one trying to get in on drama is Lisa Rinna. It was a problem between Diana and Garcelle why is she suddenly inserted in the drama? She is sooo desperate.

And the worst part is that she has been completely mute this seaon so far. So all the drama she creates in social media is literally for nothing

I don't get why anyone would still be under the illusion dorinda was only mean in s12. From her fight with Luann in S10 you could tell she couldn't take accountability for anything and she only got worse. I hope if she is on legacy it's only as a friend as she's actually unbearable and the last thing her ego needs is to be inflated any further, she needs a reality check...no pun intended.

Also rinna needs to stfu. People aren't calling Diana racist for feuding with garcelle they're calling her racist for her many ignorant comments AND a pre existing lawsuit that infers her racism. And as people rightly point out, dorit got that label as she only seems to find the courage to raise her voice with the women of colour. People aren't just saying "racism" for the sake of it.

Trout mouth getting lashed from pillar to post warms my heart.

I hope rinna doesn’t know peace 

She literally said go watch Dubai because there are more people of color there and yet somehow people in here still come for the Dubai girls who have been x10 more interesting than Lipsa has ever been even in their first season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.