The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

I changed my mind. Diana is a C*nt. **** her, she is a loser. 

:ahh:

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I have a feeling Diana might outsurvive Crystal in this game? 

They'll probably leave the cast as is unless Sheree proves herself to be worth a diamond.

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

:ahh:

I was really hoping Sutton would backhand that *****. Knock the plastic and Botox out of her face. 

16 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Because one is true and the other is taking it too far...it's quite simple in fact.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bec32b2233ea696543

Sutton is fun when she's melting down though.

What does Sutton know about Diana's soul?

Sutton had no business to make fun of her bedrest considering Diana's internal issues she had losing a baby. Diana triggered Sutton to go low...much like Crystal and others.

Sutton starts out trying to be classy but when tested she shows her true roots...and it's fun to watch:swing:

If Diana was that ill and close to death, she probably shouldn’t been on the show…she’s throwing these health issues out there for sympathy, since she looks fine the whole time we’ve seen her on the show

I’ll put up with another season of Dorit, if that meant Diana didn’t return…Dorit actually has been somewhat bearable this season 

Rinna is completely unraveling on IG 

36 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I was really hoping Sutton would backhand that *****. Knock the plastic and Botox out of her face. 

Sutton is frail. She's not about that life:mandown:

33 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

If Diana was that ill and close to death, she probably shouldn’t been on the show…she’s throwing these health issues out there for sympathy, since she looks fine the whole time we’ve seen her on the show

I don't see how one has to do with another when you don't predict things like that happening but she can spend days off recovering and resting and then be up for filming at certain times.

I could say Phaedra looked fine when pregnant despite being in pain. Women tend to fight through the pain and bare it more. I mean to have to go through the monthly issues they go through and then have to deal with the world. Respect but they fight through the pain much better...but still need some time off.

I think Diana's issue is her mouth and there are so many flaws with her mouth that I don't think going towards her physical health is the move. Garcelle would be too classy for that. focus on her being rude...which she has been. Garcelle would never let Diana reduce her to her level mocking each other and saying silly things. Garcelle just got up and left because the BS was going nowhere and she wasn't going to let mess ruin her night.:clap3:

Rinna seems really bothered by Garcelle…Diana being called a racist has nothing to do with Garcelle, the way Rinna is ignoring Diana’s problematic “black content creator” comment 

5 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Rinna seems really bothered by Garcelle…Diana being called a racist has nothing to do with Garcelle, the way Rinna is ignoring Diana’s problematic “black content creator” comment 

This woman is pushing 60 btw.

Diana’s post :rip: it’s giving white knight. She did indeed look ignorant w her black content creator post which Garcelle was referring too.

Rinna needs to STFU, obviously she is feeling like she needs some attention after last nights episode. 

12 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Rinna, Diana and even Crystal a bit are unhinged on their social media and give out huge insecurities. 

I think having UGT2 in Dorinda's home was a mistake, she's coming across as so unlikeable :skull: 

15 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

This woman is a loser.

Diana is being questioned by many because of the black content creator comment and now she's acting like some white savior by talking about how much she has donated to the less privileged black people as if that has ANYTHING to do with what Garcelle said about her on WWHL.

Rinna is now taking the Trump way out and looking to rally up those conservatives acting like she's standing up for her right to be white.

I think some people do jump to calling the RHOBH women racist if they go for Garcelle but why is THIS the instance Rinna decides to say it? Like, Diana is dead wrong for bringing Haiti into it. And what is Garcelle supposed to do about it? She even acknowledged people unfairly come for the other women if they come for her because she's Black and its called racist, now you're just putting her in a worse situation.

5 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I think having UGT2 in Dorinda's home was a mistake, she's coming across as so unlikeable :skull: 

Its awful and unfair. The other women would be letting her have it much more if they weren't at her house.

I think this is the first time I've seen Tamra LEGIT cry and shake with rage in forever

Edited by ShouldersSideways

I have never hated a HW as much as I hate Diana in so long

Hope she d*es

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I think some people do jump to calling the RHOBH women racist if they go for Garcelle but why is THIS the instance Rinna decides to say it? Like, Diana is dead wrong for bringing Haiti into it. And what is Garcelle supposed to do about it? She even acknowledged people unfairly come for the other women if they come for her because she's Black and its called racist, now you're just putting her in a worse situation.

Its awful and unfair. The other women would be letting her have it much more if they weren't at her house.

I think this is the first time I've seen Tamra LEGIT cry and shake with rage in forever

Rinna had no issue when it was insinuated that Sutton was racist a few episodes ago, but now that Diana is being questioned she wants to say something  

3 minutes ago, boys said:

This woman is a loser.

Diana is being questioned by many because of the black content creator comment and now she's acting like some white savior by talking about how much she has donated to the less privileged black people as if that has ANYTHING to do with what Garcelle said about her on WWHL.

Rinna is now taking the Trump way out and looking to rally up those conservatives acting like she's standing up for her right to be white.

It’s such a weird hill to die on. No one thinks you are racist if you fight with Garcelle. We think you’re racist bc when Garcelle called you uneducated, you responded “I’ve donated millions to the black community and Haiti, YOUR PEOPLE!” :dies:

Erika really became the 4th most likeable RHOBH housewife by default :rip: 

7 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Erika really became the 4th most likeable RHOBH housewife by default :rip: 

Her times coming :coffee2:

The way this is proof what garcelle at the reunion was right hihi 

Honestly I like this set up a bit more than last time. 

everyone last time could just hide away and chill whereas now they have to interact at least a little lol 

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Like, it's actually appalling. Dorinda thinks she's the host of the show and not a castmate... like it's your house, but her need to be in control and always be correct is so crazy to watch. The way she completely freaked out at Tamra, bullied Jill, and then gaslit the both of them by saying "it's not a big deal" when they had every right to feel the way they did is just... She has zero self-awareness, and her initial popularity on RHONY has gone to her head. I fear she's beyond saving, and if this is the way she's gonna approach Housewives, maybe she should be kept on pause indefinitely :skull: However, I would love to see Jill back. She still has the messiness in her, and has toned it down to a more palatable level!

2 hours ago, abc1990 said:

rhobh-lisa-rinna.gif

that girl's trip episode was..the most overhyped episode I have ever watched. Thanks, Tamrat. 

Kind of turning on Dorinda. She's still the same Season 12, insufferable and intolerable version of Dorinda. She needs to remain on pause until she figures it out. 

Love, love, love Jill.

The way EVERYONE hates Diana, I don't think anyone has been this universally hated since Teddi or Siggy

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.