The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

I’m mostly mad that garcelle gave Crystal Storyline at the reunion by calling her a liar :rip:

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Diana is clumsy with her words

This has been a DISASTER for her, if she thought joining RHOBH would enhance her brand/image it has done the exact opposite. She needs to be a one and done and go back to doing charity and selling her beverage.

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m mostly mad that garcelle gave Crystal Storyline at the reunion by calling her a liar :rip:

Technically Kyle is the one that called Crystal a liar first…Garcelle just agreed with Kyle 

Just now, abc1990 said:

Technically Kyle is the one that called Crystal a liar first…Garcelle just agreed with Kyle 

No Garcelle called her that on WWHL yesterday too 

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

No Garcelle called her that on WWHL yesterday too 

Kyle is still the one that called Crystal a liar first, when she was on WWHL 2 weeks ago…Garcelle was just agreeing with Kyle 

Edited by abc1990

12 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Kyle is still the one that called Crystal a liar first, when she was on WWHL 2 weeks ago…Garcelle was just agreeing with Kyle 

Oops but that’s pretty much the same thing lol 

honestly Jill interrupting phaedras phone call was one of my favorite moments lol 

she was like “wtf” :ahh:

BEST episode from RHOBH so far. It's good to have a real villain back for once.

2 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Not Disgusting Diana pulling the white savior card 

Lisa commented “We love receipts” under Diana’s IG post and got a nice little lashing. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

This karen :deadbanana2:

So basically Garcelle can’t call her uneducated bc she’s donated millions to Haiti and black people? Got it. Glad she’s been keeping tally what she’s done for black people so she can weaponize it for later! 

she’s quite literally finished. I want no mercy shown on her at the reunion

46 minutes ago, XR8-D said:

Lisa commented “We love receipts” under Diana’s IG post and got a nice little lashing. :clap3:

Crystal also commented and then deleted. Half the cast has engaged with that post in a positive way (Erika, Lisa Rinna and Crystal).

This really showed Crystals ass. Her wokeism is performative and is made for tv moments. Garcelle and Sutton read her ass down when they described her as a manipulative social climber. 

I don't think I have been this pissed off watching a housewives epsiodes since 2017's exposure of Phaedra and Porsha... the way Kyle was holding Sutton back to keep her in this conversation was crazy.

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

Girl is getting on my nerves. The way she handled conversation with Sutton (even if I don’t like Sutton at all) was so immature and stupid. Felt like a little child you can’t have a convo with.

Right. Why is it Garcelle's responsibility to educate people on Diana's charity work? :rip:

16 hours ago, abc1990 said:

It’s interesting how Kyle had no problem with Diana calling Sutton old, frail and boring but the minute Sutton said Diana is soulless it’s “oh you’re taking it too far”

16 hours ago, abc1990 said:

And Rinna really wasn’t missed this episode…

Yeah, it was these points and Diana and her gay husband wearing matching outfits for me. :laugh:

Diana is just such a betch. I don't understand her problem with Garcelle at all. She's had it out for Sutton since the beginning. Kyle is just such a phony, she won't stand up for Sutton on ANYTHING unless she's also involved too like in the Crystal mess. Also sorry not sorry but you could literally edit Rinna and Dorit out of the season and it would basically be the same show. They're bringing nothing.

On 6/28/2022 at 9:06 PM, boys said:

RHOA just ain't what it use to be it don't matter the holiday or if the ratings were at 1 million every week. Kenya isn't funny and never has been. Kandi is a dry ass veteran only concerned about sex toys & whats on the menu for dinner. Sheree whether yall realize it or not has been fired twice for a reason. Drew is... I feel bad for her so I'm not gonna drag her. Sanya idk much about her but no one seems to be living for her. Marlo is just Marlo still bringing her same messy antics she always has but doesn't have a great ensemble to make use of it.

This show use to be one of the funniest ones to watch and not just in confessionals but in the scenes they filmed as well and it's definitely lost that magic.

I still think it's funny, but I fear the drama isn't authentic. Like this past episode we had two big blow-ups between Sheree/Marlo vs. Kandi and Kenya vs. Marlo, as well as the season long feud between Sanya and Drew, but none of the fights make any sense. They're literally arguing over nothing. The biggest culprit of this is Marlo.

Marlo’s messiness is us usually in combination with other drama. Now it’s just mostly marlo and Sanya’s one sided fight she can’t even articulate 

it’s crazy that marlo still gets under Kenya’s and kandis skin though after all these years :rip: 

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

it’s crazy that marlo still gets under Kenya’s and kandis skin though after all these years :rip: 

No, Kandi and Kenya's success gets under Marlo's skin.

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

Yeah, it was these points and Diana and her gay husband wearing matching outfits for me. :laugh:

Diana is just such a betch. I don't understand her problem with Garcelle at all. She's had it out for Sutton since the beginning. Kyle is just such a phony, she won't stand up for Sutton on ANYTHING unless she's also involved too like in the Crystal mess. Also sorry not sorry but you could literally edit Rinna and Dorit out of the season and it would basically be the same show. They're bringing nothing.

I agree with you on Dorit. Apart from the first episode she gave us nothing. She really thought she would have her season storyline right then and there, didn’t she? As for Lisa Rinna, she seems absent quite a bit but I know she’s gonna redeem herself in the second half of the season when it comes to Kathy drama. One thing for sure, though, she needs to be less clingy with Erika and not fangirl over Diana because if she continues to stick with them then she’s gonna get the boot. As that’s what will happen to Erika, Diana and Crystal sooner rather than later.

I do think Diana should get a second season so she can try and redeem herself. She won’t be able to redeem herself though. 

I want Sutton to go low after Diana and say “I’ve heard the wildest rumor from people about what Diana really does, allegedly using her humanitarian efforts as a front to traffic people”. It’s a sick rumor and why not give it air on TV after her being such a ***** to you :rip:

I will say she brought the drama though. But you kind of have to be a strategic ***** and give something else besides being mean 

I don't think Diana has been challenged by anyone in her life for a very, very long time. She's melting down.

I'm kinda living for Diana tbh making the girls SEETHE with her swollen lips.

18 hours ago, abc1990 said:

It’s interesting how Kyle had no problem with Diana calling Sutton old, frail and boring but the minute Sutton said Diana is soulless it’s “oh you’re taking it too far”

Because one is true and the other is taking it too far...it's quite simple in fact.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bec32b2233ea696543

Sutton is fun when she's melting down though.

What does Sutton know about Diana's soul?

Sutton had no business to make fun of her bedrest considering Diana's internal issues she had losing a baby. Diana triggered Sutton to go low...much like Crystal and others.

Sutton starts out trying to be classy but when tested she shows her true roots...and it's fun to watch:swing:

2 hours ago, XR8-D said:

People really think these "lashings" are sending them to therapy or something. They are playing the game and cashing their checks.

Good for Rinna for backing her friend. Poor Denise.

30 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I do think Diana should get a second season so she can try and redeem herself. She won’t be able to redeem herself though. 

If ratings do well when she is the focus I could see her getting one more season, too.

8 minutes ago, slw84 said:

People really think these "lashings" are sending them to therapy or something. They are playing the game and cashing their checks.

Good for Rinna for backing her friend. Poor Denise.

If ratings do well when she is the focus I could see her getting one more season, too.

I changed my mind. Diana is a C*nt. **** her, she is a loser. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.