The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Diana came off as such an ******* and try hard :rip: Bacon gate must be the stupidest gate this show has ever had. Garcelle was definitely right, she has a chip on her shoulder. 

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Diana sweety, You’re pathethic… she so unlikeable :doc:

at this point I dont see her staying for next season

Dorinda leaving Tamrat & Pigcki shocked and confused after lashing them at 9am about eating in their room :bibliahh:

She literally made Tamra cry :lmao:

I hope they get Sutton out of that seat next episode cause she’s like 2 more drags from calling Diana’s mama a ***** :deadbanana4:

UGT2 is insane 

not a fight 10 min in :ahh:

I didn’t even know Tamara could scream 

4 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

I don't understand people claiming this season is boring, s11 and 12 so far are the best we've had since s5. Diana is one of the weirdest castings and production clearly told her to step it up, hence why she embarrassed herself to no end by trying to be tough.

Also why does Andy hate Sutton? He always seems to shade her on Wwhl yet always praises Erika, it's gross.

because they are living in the past and still think this is the season 8-10 era

See RHUGT2 just goes to show that Jill needed to come back to RHONY. If Jill had been brought back and Leah was never invited the show would be on a different trajectory than it is today. There is so much tension between her and Dorinda it would have made for a great feud.

Dorinda has the girls stressed :rip:

12 minutes ago, boys said:

See RHUGT2 just goes to show that Jill needed to come back to RHONY. If Jill had been brought back and Leah was never invited the show would be on a different trajectory than it is today. There is so much tension between her and Dorinda it would have made for a great feud.

Agreed. 

1 minute ago, HausOfGerard said:

Agreed. 

We can blame Andy's ego for her not returning.

13 minutes ago, boys said:

We can blame Andy's ego for her not returning.

if Jill took Carole's apple in Season 11, the show wouldn't have been cancelled

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

20 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Was literally going to post this too ?

36 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Welp haven’t started OC lol

Just now, Chemist said:

This karen :deadbanana2:

Not this ***** praising herself like she's the saviour of Haiti or something. :biblio:

Diana's backlash is worse than Leah's 2nd season and Teddi's 2nd and 3rd season. It's really bad for her

22 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Not Disgusting Diana pulling the white savior card 

Diana is the same one who called Sutton tacky for her charity receipts, yet her she go mentioning the money she donated to poor black countries as a way to negate her not knowing what “black content creator” meant 

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

UGT2 is insane 

not a fight 10 min in :ahh:

Tamra is the ultimate screamer lol.

https://youtu.be/3eqdtBtL19U

Go to 3:15

20 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Diana is the same one who called Sutton tacky for her charity receipts, yet her she go mentioning the money she donated to poor black countries as a way to negate her not knowing what “black content creator” meant 

Crystal really is the most closely aligned with someone this season that is way more problematic than Sutton and her reunion drama is going to be about what Sutton may have said that is problematic :rip: 

Both Crystal and Diana are going to have terrible reunions. 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Girl is getting on my nerves. The way she handled conversation with Sutton (even if I don’t like Sutton at all) was so immature and stupid. Felt like a little child you can’t have a convo with.

Dorinda is intolerable this season of UGT. I just watched Episode 4 and she really is a bully and ruining the trip for these ladies. 

Phaedra remains my favorite. 

Diana is a try hard and a racist. Pushing 50 and trying to act like a college mean girl for a few yt gays to “live for”. :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.