The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

How does Kyle manage to be in the wrong side of history EVERY SINGLE TIME...srsly?! And how many times can she backstab Sutton?? Tbf Sutton also lets her...girl, cmon!!

I've never had such a love/hate relationship like I have with Vyle. Great hw tho!

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Diana’s a ******* loser. **** that rotten *****. “Are you her bodyguard?” *****, you were just proudly declaring yourself Crystal’s bodyguard 2 episodes ago. :deadbanana4:

Look at all the emotional responses.

Not butt head...Diana is right that Sutton is boring making things about herself and is only interesting when she goes off the rails...but Diana isn't interesting enough to call someone else boring.

I love how now that Sutton and Crystal made amends no one is talking about wanting Crystal off their screens.

Kyle does what Kyle does...Diana was rude. Sutton was more rude instead of being classy...she is just as passive and petty. Diana told her things were good the first time but she just had to keep talking with Diana for a moment. 

Poor Denise is just chicken ish but Erika had too much venom for her.

Mama Diana came through with her man looking like her whole high school son. I'm still shocked:coffee:. Her gift was very cute for TV. I swear Diana gives me Brandi mixed with Yolanda merged faces but she also served slurred Brandi and the worse parts of Yolanda when she went low against Taylor.

Garcelle looked great. Her family scenes are not doing it for me. It's missing a dynamic.

Sheree was "ok" but i'm sure she'll be overhyped and overrated because people want to like her.

Where was rinna??? Didn't miss porcupine head but noticed she wasn't there.

Is my Diametrical Duchess (center) Diamond holding Dorit recycling rented fashions because I could have sworn she rocked that look already?

Again Kyle is Kyle and was RIGHT to say Sutton reduced herself to Diana's childish level by hurling so many names. Garcelle would never. Garcelle would gather and DID a little bit gather Diana with sophistication and made Diana look even worse.

Southern belle my azz:ahh:

Crystal existed

26 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

How does Kyle manage to be in the wrong side of history EVERY SINGLE TIME...srsly?! And how many times can she backstab Sutton?? Tbf Sutton also lets her...girl, cmon!!

I've never had such a love/hate relationship like I have with Vyle. Great hw tho!

:rip:

I was looking at her and shaking my head and all I could think is what a damn LOSER why are you jumping to stop Sutton from speaking every second while Diana sits over there being a hater

18 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Diana’s a ******* loser. **** that rotten *****. “Are you her bodyguard?” *****, you were just proudly declaring yourself Crystal’s bodyguard 2 episodes ago. :deadbanana4:

Diana the subject matter expert. Kevin Costner is shaking:mandown:

27 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

how on earth did she backstab Sutton...by calling her out for being wrong calling someone soulless. Did the Southern belle forget her manners and class?

Garcelle would never reduce herself like that. That's because she has true class and sophistication. What you do is you let the person going low keep going lower and you go higher and it makes them look even worse. Sutton just goes off the rails and goes cray (this is her at her most entertaining otherwise she's just making everyone else's issues about her or a confessionals gangsta). 

I hope this one gets 1.2M views. Break the glass ceiling in this new era.:hippo:

Diana had nerve calling someone boring :rip: 

Not Dorit and Diana trending.

Diametrical Duchess (center Diamond) Dorit and Divisive Daring Defensive Diana serving I am the conversation piece.

Diana I get but Dorit didn't have too much this episode...but maybe she's just so iconic the audience can't help themselves:WAP:

Diana sat down called her old, frail and boring. Sutton had every right to go at her cause you can only sit there so long and listen to that.

It’s so clear that Asher is a hunty :rip: He really got his bag and a bloodline, but that is sad. 

7 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

It’s so clear that Asher is a hunty :rip: He really got his bag and a bloodline, but that is sad. 

Diana is so stupid.

11 minutes ago, boys said:

Diana sat down called her old, frail and boring. Sutton had every right to go at her cause you can only sit there so long and listen to that.

Diana is a C**T. she really thinks she's something else, when in reality she's just a rich ***** who got her fortune from marrying a rich man. At least Sutton helped her husband make the coin she has today.

I haven’t watched yet but miss Diana is getting dragged across the board :rip:

Her hate boner for Garcelle is kinda random... or not so random :coffee2:

diana is a cokehead

everyone dragging Diana on the TL 

haven't watched yet but can't wait lol

Diana thought she was serving James Bond villain and fell flat 

It’s interesting how Kyle had no problem with Diana calling Sutton old, frail and boring but the minute Sutton said Diana is soulless it’s “oh you’re taking it too far”

3 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Diana thought she was serving James Bond villain and fell flat 

Like I keep saying, if you have to say you're a villain, you're not a villain, glad everyone is dragging her across the board. :rip:

And Rinna really wasn’t missed this episode…

Diana has to be a one and done.

Outside of Teddi she is the worst HW in the history RHOBH. She isn't funny, she isn't entertaining and she isn't good tv.

Diana is a total narcissist, she just threw words at Sutton (frail/old/fake/boring) to see what would land she could use again later to upset her but Sutton said NOPE.

Imagine a close friend of Epstein and Ghislaine calling out someone for lack of empathy.:skull:

Imagine bragging about putting purses in a trunk when other people lost everything in fires and talking about empathy :skull: especially when you know that trunk was filled by assistants and not her :skull:

Imagine being engaged to a clearly not straight man and acting like he is some catch:skull: while licking your fake, dry lips every two seconds :skull:

yall should follow this thread which was done before Diana was announced as new housewife :eek:. It explains how Hayden Panettiere was blacklisted by Hollywood.The pedophile ring accusations are quite credible. It’s crazy how people with such horrible past decide to go on a reality TV show :deadbanana:

Diana is an insufferable piece of ****. :biblio: I wish Kim Richards would be on the show again, she would have ripped Diana apart in 10 seconds :gaycat6:

I don't understand people claiming this season is boring, s11 and 12 so far are the best we've had since s5. Diana is one of the weirdest castings and production clearly told her to step it up, hence why she embarrassed herself to no end by trying to be tough.

Also why does Andy hate Sutton? He always seems to shade her on Wwhl yet always praises Erika, it's gross.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.