The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

I have decided we need Brandi Glanville back on BH (even tho I know it’s not gonna happen). Imagine Erika and her in one season??? The way she MADE season 4 and 5 of BH is icon behavior. She really didn’t give af about Kyle’s vile attempts to get her off the show and called her pretentious ass out. I only wish she didn’t burn bridges with LVP bc that friendship was sooo entertaining. 

Edited by PopKills

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandi is annoying. She brings some kiis but overall she's a huge mess. I don't think she has a place in RHOBH in 2022. 

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

Brandi is annoying. She brings some kiis but overall she's a huge mess. I don't think she has a place in RHOBH in 2022. 

RHOBH needs someone as messy as Brandi. These other girls fight over nothing. Brandi would give them something worth fighting over

Brandi and Phaedra are so iconic omg

11 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Who this woman 

Outfit is serving regal auntie:flame:

I just love how people switch left and right like a pendulum.

UGT got the girls loving them some Brandi again:ahh:

This is why the audience doesn't make business decisions regarding the show.

Brandi is just a bad HW cause she even targets her friends accidentally 

like she already lost her Eva alliance :ahh:

shes still entertaining though 

10 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Every Kandi spin-off fails and get canceled after 1 season is b/c she is just a boring person. Even tardy for the party had multiple seasons

To be fair, most HW spin off shows only get 1 season…the only ones that had a spin off with multiple seasons are Bethenny, Kim Zolciak, Caroline Manzo, and LVP

LMFAOOOOO, RHOA is over. Sorry Kandi and Kenya, you lose

Don't come at me with BET Award excuses when more people watched College Hill at 11:45 at night with Nene 

36 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Don't come at me with BET Award excuses when more people watched College Hill at 11:45 at night with Nene 

I am coming at you with the BET award excuse because it is a big factor for why the RHOA ratings are so low since they share substantial viewership demographics. 

Kandi is rich and Nene is bankrupt so let’s just not shall we. 

2 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

I am coming at you with the BET award excuse because it is a big factor for why the RHOA ratings are so low since they share substantial viewership demographics. 

Sure, then the other excuse was Fathers day, then the other excuse was a week off, blah blah blah

People left with Porsha and Cynthia 

I agree that too many "ogs" (Phaedra, Kenya (and then she came back but damage was done), Nene, Porsha, & Cynthia) have left. basically everyone of the core housewives has left the show at some point aside from Kandi. IMO, Marlo didn't have a peach all this time for a reason. Idk what to say, I'm of course rooting for my girls and from how it sounds this season has been a return to form in some ways.

23 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Sure, then the other excuse was Fathers day, then the other excuse was a week off, blah blah blah

People left with Porsha and Cynthia 

All housewives ratings are down. The show is performing fine and the ratings would be the exact same if Porsha was on the show. No one is tuning into RHOA because Porsha is on it… and if they are, that is concerning considering she doesn’t even know what 2+2 is. 

1 hour ago, HausOfGerard said:

Serving Dubai and SLC numbers :rip: 

5 hours ago, insomniac said:

maybe as a guest at a party, but that's about it.

20 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Finished season 1 of Rhobh

kyle kind of did exploit Kim’s problems lowkey :shutup:

yep which is kim skulled dragged her as the seasons went on :clap3: 

I wonder about peacock numbers cause I do next day streaming it offers 

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

maybe as a guest at a party, but that's about it.

Exactly.

Her face is so distracting as well, by the way. Like she can go on Botched and get Terry Dubrow to try and fix her face. Now that’s something I would watch :rip:

2 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

LOL RHOA is not over. Kandi and Kenya continue to win.

I am not sure I care about BET awards vs RHOA. I watched BET awards and am happy it got the #1 slot with 2M.

Nene alongside Ray J, Lamar Odom etc have a hit show on BET congrats to them. I wonder if they'll get a recurring role for multiple seasons.

This episodes ratings are not good but it seems to be fluctuating between 700k-1M so for Bravo and Execs I'm sure they are happy that it went top 10 again but are happier that there's not a constant decline each episode.

I hope they have some interesting content for the remainder of the season.

1 hour ago, Bey Admired said:

All housewives ratings are down. The show is performing fine and the ratings would be the exact same if Porsha was on the show. No one is tuning into RHOA because Porsha is on it… and if they are, that is concerning considering she doesn’t even know what 2+2 is. 

that poster is trolling.

When Nene (eva), Kenya (sheree), Porsha (cynthia) left there was a 500-600k decline in opening season; however, Nene was a ratings draw before she returned; Kenya still can be ratings draw based on the episode and Porsha is not much of a ratings draw unless she's exploited.

They seem to have their core audiences but not to the point of being the reason for week to week ratings. When Nene returned there was no massive increase in ratings. When Kenya returned ratings held...

I do agree ratings wouldn't have been saved had Porsha stayed just because she wouldn't have allowed Marlo to get in her face about her man stealing ways.

Porsha messed up because she openly told fans to not watch her solo show because Bravo aired her fight scene and she tried to get execs to agree to fine Marlo and Kenya if they brought up Falynn or addressed the scandal. It would have done more harm to the show because it's all out there but wouldn't have been addressed for a storyline.

I wouldn't say the show is performing FINE...it's doing decent but good ratings for the night and the moments of increase could help production and execs see potential going forward.

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Bravo should bring Taylor onto RHOC

I think this is a good idea and I honestly think they should've considered putting Cynthia on RHOBH. She would be a great Housewife there. The illusion of these shows having a fourth wall is totally gone so they should adapt the way the Kardashians have with their new show. 

As for bringing Brandi back... everyone begs for someone to get fired, forgets why they were fired in the first place, and then wants them back. Brandi has NO place on RHOBH anymore. It has way evolved past her and we don't need her trashy antics when we already have Erika there being a complete mess.

Although I would live for the meltdowns when Brandi comes back and inevitably becomes bffs with Erika.

29 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I honestly think they should've considered putting Cynthia on RHOBH

but she doesn't live in Beverly Hills, whereas Taylor lives in the OC

29 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Although I would live for the meltdowns when Brandi comes back and inevitably becomes bffs with Erika.

I think Brandi would DRAG Erika.

Edited by BlackJesus

Brandi literally returned a season ago and it flopped. The ladies used her for a storyline and then all cast her aside, dumping her like a hot potato :toofunny3: aside from Vile Kyle who for whatever reason continues to pretend she’s seen “a different side to Brandi recently” :ace: I agree with the person above who said there’s no need for her now :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.