The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

5 hours ago, slw84 said:

Haha...missing the point. Me ageist with my old azz:lmao:

She went from regal nouveau riche Black Bill Gates wife to getting exposed for being broke and then pivoting to trying to dress like she's still in her twenties after getting so much love from twitter fingers for the acceptance of social media's praise.

Why would I shame her? She changed her style because she wanted to get praise from a younger audience. She's not worse than Monique who let twitter fingers gas her up.

Notice Ashley (messy boots), Gizelle (horrible fashions) and Robyn (just...Robyn) have not changed their core based on twitter and social media feedback. 

your last comment after the ... isn't the win you think it is? Is it a strange concept that many housewives chase the fountain of youth based on wanting acceptance and validation from the audience who can be fickle. One minute they love you...the next minute they don't (i.e.

Which is why people like Gizelle who doesn't change her style to conform to what mainly in the crowd represent as living vicariously through others life, relationships, accomplishments, drama, life but never lacking the time to discuss entertainment.

countess-vaughn-moesha.gif

You’re typing all these paragraphs but not saying anything of substance 

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

UGT is making me miss Brandi, like omg. I still can't get over"lesbian eyebrows" :deadbanana4:

She's a hilarious mess. They need to stop with the flashbacks, the way she ruined ha face.

She was so beautiful.

Kandi is really phoning it in lol 

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Kandi is really phoning it in lol 

What’s new? :rip:

On 6/25/2022 at 9:15 AM, slw84 said:

Wasn't that RHONJ season with the two twins for no damn reason the worst season? I can't recall anything about it other than the last few minutes of the reunion when Andy got emotional thinking his cash cow friend wasn't going to return back after prison.

Absolutely. Season 6 of Jersey was TERRIBLE. I always skip it during rewatches.

I need Brandi, Phaedra and Eva back on tv ASAP! Queens. Bravo get these queens back on their Housewives shows.

Edited by JustHoran

8 hours ago, abc1990 said:

You’re typing all these paragraphs but not saying anything of substance 

and you go out of your way to respond  to my posts:lmao:

There'd be no reason for my old self to be ageist. Karen went from Nouveau Riche try hard to Auntie trying to keep up with the youngins and not a thing will change about that...

:rockon:

7 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Absolutely. Season 6 of Jersey was TERRIBLE. I always skip it during rewatches.

Teresa proved her worth when all those horrible cast members were trying to have a moment.

not everyone can flip a table with the iconic reach of Tre:alexz:

Twitter complains about marlo but RHOA  would be nothing this season without her 

23 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Twitter complains about marlo but RHOA  would be nothing this season without her 

She’s just mean. 

As for this “Kandi is boring” bandwagon, you don’t have to worry about that. She’s going to remind everyone why she’s the queen of RHOA at the reunion :heart2:

Mind you, I think the argument that Kandi is boring is just total BS anyway. There’s not much she can do if everyone is talking behind her back but not saying it to her face. She’s not a person that’s going to start drama for the sake of it like Marlo or Kenya (although I do like Kenya). If Marlo and Sheree had said to Kandi’s face what they said behind her back, we’d be seeing a totally different Kandi - and definitely not one anyone could describe as boring! 

Yeah I didn't watch Atlanta but I saw the clip people were talking about when I woke up and they said Marlo is bringing down the show for how she engaged with Kenya and I'm wondering why they didn't say the same about their fave Kenya when she was up shaking Kim Fields chair like this was the Zeus network.

5 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

She’s just mean. 

As for this “Kandi is boring” bandwagon, you don’t have to worry about that. She’s going to remind everyone why she’s the queen of RHOA at the reunion :heart2:

Mind you, I think the argument that Kandi is boring is just total BS anyway. There’s not much she can do if everyone is talking behind her back but not saying it to her face. She’s not a person that’s going to start drama for the sake of it like Marlo or Kenya (although I do like Kenya). If Marlo and Sheree had said to Kandi’s face what they said behind her back, we’d be seeing a totally different Kandi - and definitely not one anyone could describe as boring! 

Kandi is boring which is fine in an ensemble cast lol

it’s actually good that marlo is on here cause it makes Kandi look better and she’s one of the handful of few people to get reactions from here since season 4.

marlo is owning this season though 

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Kandi is boring which is fine in an ensemble cast lol

it’s actually good that marlo is on here cause it makes Kandi look better and she’s one of the handful of few people to get reactions from here since season 4.

marlo is owning this season though 

I don’t think that Kandi is boring though. Well I’m personally never bored when she is on screen. I find her memeable facial expressions and reactions the best thing about the show lol. I also find that she has an authenticity that all the other HW’s lack somewhat. 

And you can’t seriously argue that Kandi hasn’t brought a ridiculous about of drama and entertainment to the show over the years. And she’s going to do so once again at the reunion. 

6 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

I don’t think that Kandi is boring though. Well I’m personally never bored when she is on screen. I find her memeable facial expressions and reactions the best thing about the show lol. I also find that she has an authenticity that all the other HW’s lack somewhat. 

And you can’t seriously argue that Kandi hasn’t brought a ridiculous about of drama and entertainment to the show over the years. And she’s going to do so once again at the reunion. 

Oh no I’d never argue that. I just think the past few years it seems like she doesn’t even want to be there lol 

but she is good a reunions I will give you that. Poor marlo lol 

Kandi's momma brought more to RHOA than her :rip:

Rhoa just feels a little forced. You can tell Marlo is starting the fights with Kandi and Kenya purely for TV, I know they've got a show to make but when it's this outright...it's just not fun to watch. I'm hoping it picks up a bit in the second half but so far they're definitely missing something.

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I mean the problem is not that Marlo isn't bringing it she just makes the point of why Kenya/Gizelle/Teresa/Tamra/Vicki/Ramona/Dorit/Rinna are valuable.

It's not enough to be messy and take low blows. You have to have the charms and wits about you to be someone the audience LOVES to hate or HATES to love when you take on the villain role.

The reason why the ladies I said above bar Tre (one of a kind) survive the day is because they are not only villains but they are also anti heros...along with tre they also have vulnerable moments and have a blend of many layers.

When Marlo (I think it was season 12) met up with Kandi talking about raising her sisters kids and when Kandi said I know it must be hard for you she busted out HUSKY voice and all crying because it was stressing her out. MORE realness will get Marlo to balance out her mess. She's just serving one trick (emphasis on trick) pony vibes.

2 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

She’s just mean. 

Yep. Kandi is the queen and they just need to accept it.

Nene had it but the crown was too heavy and swole her head all the way up.

Phaedra was slying trying to snatch it in season 8 and 9 with Nene gone but she was too dark with her antics.

Porsha you couldn't tell her she wasn't Nene Jr at the end.

Kandi serves on her own, with her kids, with her man, with her food, with her mama, with her businesses, with being the bone collector and also the mediator.

She's no one trick pony. Every now and again they have to make her earn her keep a la season 9 and this season and that season where Mama Joyce was charging after her friend like her friend wouldn't have dropped her with ease.

I just think Kandi is the equilibrium. But she needs that fire from other cast members but she's in lukewarm territory with all the corniness and tepid rehashed stuff around her.

As an ensemble, they are all holding their own which is a return to form back in the heyday.

3 hours ago, boys said:

Yeah I didn't watch Atlanta but I saw the clip people were talking about when I woke up and they said Marlo is bringing down the show for how she engaged with Kenya and I'm wondering why they didn't say the same about their fave Kenya when she was up shaking Kim Fields chair like this was the Zeus network.

:deadbanana4:

...but also facts.

Marlo is so entertaining, she's just so funny.

3 hours ago, boys said:

Kandi's momma brought more to RHOA than her :rip:

THE LIES, THE LIES, THE LIES!

Finished season 1 of Rhobh

kyle kind of did exploit Kim’s problems lowkey :shutup:

Every Kandi spin-off fails and get canceled after 1 season is b/c she is just a boring person. Even tardy for the party had multiple seasons

28 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Every Kandi spin-off fails and get canceled after 1 season is b/c she is just a boring person. Even tardy for the party had multiple seasons

period dot. The fact that nene has never had a spin-off and kandi has had like 10 is just odd. she seems like a nice enough person, but she is BORING and i believe RHOAs ratings have gone down bec they have prioritized their puppet. 

i mean she wrote 3 hit songs 20+ years ago, but she is not some massive hit maker like her fans make it sound. the show needs to let her go and get someone more dynamic and surely cheaper

UGT2 is just so amazing. Pheadra is so hilarious and I’m actually glad they cast Eva to be the positive voice of reason. I know some aren’t ready, but I think it’s time to get Pheadra back on Atlanta.

I also know Brandi and Vicki are miserable monsters, but I enjoy watching their antics. They make great TV. 

Dorinda hasn’t grown at all. I find her still so nasty and mean-spirited. Also I’m glad to see Taylor doing well. That moment she shared with Eva was probably the most heartfelt and touching scene I’ve ever seen on Housewives. :heart2:

On season 2 and Brandi is exactly the same as she is on UGT2. Maybe a bit worse lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.