The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

I think I'm gonna give NJ a proper watch tonight after doing the little work I have to do. For some reason I just stopped watching around s4 or s5 but I'm gonna restart it cuz Im lowkey bored with housewives universe right now. BH has me lost, like I missed an episode or something but its just behind the scenes drama..yuck. I cant do anything with that! Atlanta is okay, I just miss the luxurious element it used to have back in the day but ill keep watching.

I miss Potomac more than I thought I would :deadbanana4:

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m on season 9 of NJ and it’s still SO good; I hope it doesn’t start falling off after this season like Atlanta

Erica and Rinna smiling at each other after they both instigated the Sutton/Crystal dinner fight made me sick 

2 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

I think I'm gonna give NJ a proper watch tonight after doing the little work I have to do. For some reason I just stopped watching around s4 or s5 but I'm gonna restart it cuz Im lowkey bored with housewives universe right now. BH has me lost, like I missed an episode or something but its just behind the scenes drama..yuck. I cant do anything with that! Atlanta is okay, I just miss the luxurious element it used to have back in the day but ill keep watching.

I miss Potomac more than I thought I would :deadbanana4:

Potomac really is the crown jewel right now, genuine friendships and drama, great cast, even in the most toxic drama type season with the Monique/Candiace stuff they were mostly able to keep it light and moving. Like it doesn't have a lot of luxury, but it also was never really presented as that kind of show like some of the others did so it doesn't feel like it is backsliding like Atlanta and NY did as their budgets got cut over the years.

On 6/18/2022 at 4:54 PM, Bethenny Frankel said:

Get Crystal off the show please

f1Gdmwn.jpg

This sounds more like a group of friends that's jealous that Crystal got on the show vs. them and that's why they dropped her :bibliahh:

RHUGT3 should be Rinna, Kim Richards, Gizelle, Karen, Margaret, and whoever else but DEF no one from Miami or SLC, sorry bout it :toofunny3:

Add Kandi to that ^

Yea I’m kind of skipping around with RHOBH 

but from what I can tell from this season and the past they barely even have backstories of the women 

which made the Erika situation messy because no one knew anything about her :dies: 

i miss the NY ladies :cries: last season was a drag but no one can deliver quite like them. might rewatch the early seasons again soon :jonny:

12 hours ago, magicfever said:

When does she join the show? I‘m on season 7 know and thinking about skipping to the season Jen get‘s introduced.

Season 9

4 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I’m on season 9 of NJ and it’s still SO good; I hope it doesn’t start falling off after this season like Atlanta

NJ will continue to live on if Jennifer is on the show no matter what, they just need to get rid of Melissa.

Dubai is boring as hell and Chanel Ayan is giving try-hard

593097047_ezgif.com-gif-maker(9).thumb.g

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Nene :deadbanana2: at least it’s not Zeus I guess.

I won't be watching BUT I do hope she gives us more hit memes on the internet

can they announce season seven of potomac already :deadbanana2:

32 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

She’s lost it :deadbanana2:

I'm screaming :deadbanana2: We all know Kim made it up, why is she still on this almost a decade later

1 hour ago, BoyAlmighty said:

She’s lost it :deadbanana2:

Loser is serving old person who brings up random memories that have nothing to do with the topic at hand 

12 hours ago, mokitsu said:

i miss the NY ladies :cries: last season was a drag but no one can deliver quite like them. might rewatch the early seasons again soon :jonny:

Luckily they're already filming NY Legacy.

Sanya is a total Pick Me *****, it’s painful to watch

Y'all can hate Drew as much as I do, but she, along with Marlo and Sheree, are the only ones currently bringing in the entertainment. 

Kandi hasn't had a moment in like 3 seasons, Kenya is very mellow this season and Sanya. Don't even get me started. She is very desperate to be seen, let's keep it at that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.