The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

28 minutes ago, Stevie said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw Crystal Kung Minkoff again.

:dies:

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this Diana person should follow her own advice and be more careful with her words. :eli:

Her claiming ignorance is obviously a lie, anyway. Before this fake-ass apology, she was saying that the conversation pic was photoshopped. :spin: Wretched woman cannot even keep her story straight.

1 hour ago, Crashed said:

Who is going to buy that excuse? :skull:

oh GIVE ME A BREAK. That girls profile doesn’t even say she’s a black content creator! Like what?! 

I’m slightly giving her the benefit but the sentence just makes no sense lol 

They won’t bc the ratings are good and they will employ a if it ain’t broke don’t fix it… but this cast for BH really needs to be shaken up. It’s gotten so dark, I don’t even enjoy watching it anymore. And not like dark as it was in the first seasons but the whole vibe and energy is just bad to me. 

Dubai is so boring. I literally forget what happened as soon as the episode ends :rip:

1 minute ago, mokitsu said:

Dubai is so boring. I literally forget what happened as soon as the episode ends :rip:

I couldn't even finish the last one and I tried twice 

I'm enjoying this season of BH so far...minus dorits scenes, but I agree it could do with a slight shake up. This really should be Erika's last season, dorit too, she hasn't done anything for years.

Diana obviously needs to go too, what a weirdo.

Ok, we need Andy to put cameras on Bravo's PR team like now. I'd seriously pay to see how they react and deal with all the bullshit these housewives put them through on a daily basis.

Can you imagine the drama?: A call in the middle of the night :"we have another racist housewife" or "someone is getting indicted...again". And then all them having to run around trying to avoid a PR nightmare...like today's when Bravo's team probably contacted Crystal's team so she can call Diana and tell her that she's coming off as racist and needs to apologize, so she plays the "this is not my language" card. Girl please. Like I said before...Diana CAN GO.

1 hour ago, aahaspider said:

Maybe this Diana person should follow her own advice and be more careful with her words. :eli:

Her claiming ignorance is obviously a lie, anyway. Before this fake-ass apology, she was saying that the conversation pic was photoshopped. :spin: Wretched woman cannot even keep her story straight.

It’s ironic that she’s spent every episode talking about how Sutton is clumsy and always apologizing, and now this. 

This is why rich people hire social media managers Ms. Jenkins, cause they wouldn’t be in the comments of Bravo fan pages. 

Ughhh I can kinnnd of see the mistake now lol 

the person she replied to had “black content creator” in their bio and I think diana thought that meant like dark humor content :dies: 

I just don’t think she’s dumb enough to post that but who knows lol 

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

the person she replied to had “black content creator” in their bio and I think diana thought that meant like dark humor content :dies: 

The only reason why I'd believe her is that no one who is currently on a huge television show would post something like that on social media unless they were drunk or insane. 

beverly hills really needs to find its own Robyn Dixon to make it a standout among the franchise.

Just now, stophittingmedad said:

beverly hills really needs to find its own Robyn Dixon to make it a standout among the franchise.

Robyn can't even afford to take her kids to the aquarium I don't think they need anyone like her on Beverly Hills

Do Housewives not have an onboarding process? Like, does no one talk them through what the job entails and that (often unfair and dehumanizing) social media attacks are going to happen?

12 hours ago, Chemist said:

I am still drained by last season of RHOSLC. I am not looking forward to the new season

From an outside perspective, it seemed like the longest HW season of all-time. 

6 minutes ago, boys said:

Robyn can't even afford to take her kids to the aquarium I don't think they need anyone like her on Beverly Hills

and when was the last time YOU went to the aquarium?? i dont see how thats relevant at all???? although im sure robyn would look amazing staring at some fish

18 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think its possible she is telling the truth, but the damage is done in the court of public opinion. 

2 minutes ago, ifyouseekLEM said:

From an outside perspective, it seemed like the longest HW season of all-time. 

Watching it felt that way too. It spanned like 6 months. It was EXHAUSTING 

They need to fire Dorit, Crystal, and Diana. All boring af. Dorit is like the Melissa Gorga of BH. Useless. Crystal just annoys me she really thinks she superior or something. 
They should bring back Kim Richards. Make Kathy full time. And they both can end Rinna. And bring back LVP who will take down Erika in 2 seconds. I know LVP has no desire to come back but she was the real OG?

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

They need to fire Dorit, Crystal, and Diana. All boring af. Dorit is like the Melissa Gorga of BH. Useless. Crystal just annoys me she really thinks she superior or something. 
They should bring back Kim Richards. Make Kathy full time. And they both can end Rinna. And bring back LVP who will take down Erika in 2 seconds. I know LVP has no desire to come back but she was the real OG?

I’m glad someone else thinks this. They’re a damper on the cast. Although I doubt Kathy will ever be full time, part of me feels like she definitely thinks the show is below her.

and some of y’all will still make excuses for BH ….. y’all it has been legitimately unwatchable for like 5 seasons now including the current boring ass one. they argue about nothing, but not in the same kind of chaotic way that makes NYC entertaining. it’s entire seasons filled with “well Sutton said something really dark , but i’m not gonna repeat it” okay well then what the f*ck was the point of bringing it up ??? so y’all can parse words and argue about semantics for 5 episodes ???? it’s so mindless and boring idk how y’all continue to act as if it’s entertaining and give THAT show the ratings when Potomac or SLC are infinitely more deserving of what BH has viewers-wise.

Erika deserves to be on BH until she goes to jail just because maybe they’ll finally acknowledge that that’s eventually gonna happen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.