The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

Erika was kinda likeable at the start of the season but last night she was just UNBEARABLE :deadbanana:

Garcelle and Kyle clocked her.

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I may stop watching previews because that was the only thing worth watching this episode :rip:

The way Kyle and Garcelle have been the executive producers of the past couple of episodes 

if Erika didn't have legal problems Bravo would have canned her ass by now. she is a boring ******* ***** ***** Loser

Edited by BlackJesus

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Watched the episode and a few thoughts:

- I don't think Crystal is this master manipulator Kyle and Garcelle are making her out to be, she is just weak and BORING

- Btw Kyle and Garcelle are being super bitchy towards Crystal. It does feel like a gang up tbh 

- The story about the 14 friends is wild :skull:

- Both Sutton and Diana crying over such a silly fight :deadbanana:these yt women wouldn't survive in any other franchise

- this is the most i've liked Kyle in years

Kenya would have them suicidal in one scene :jonny: 

6 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Kenya would have them suicidal in one scene :jonny: 

Kenya had Ramona stuttering and "apologizing" five seconds into the first UGT, these ladies would be easy

Stanbury's husband Sergio got exposed as a MAGA racist through his twitter and he is already starting to delete tweets :dies:

1 hour ago, Crashed said:

Stanbury's husband Sergio got exposed as a MAGA racist through his twitter and he is already starting to delete tweets :dies:

Nnnnnn. Not a good look at all :rip: At least stand by what you “believe” in. Don’t these people know they are going to be exposed by going on an national/international television show?

2 hours ago, Crashed said:

Not to sound dense but can you be Maga if you are non American? 

I just realized that Kenya is likely not going to snatch that first seat.

I think it's going to be Kandi vs Marlo.

Drew Kenya Kandi Andy Marlo Sheree Sanya

My bets

With RHOBH it's too early to tell but something along the lines of

erika Crystal Rinna/Dorit Dorit/Rinna Andy Kyle Sutton Garcelle Diana

this one is tricky. Crystal needs to be opposite Sutton and Garcelle. 

I could see Rinna snatch first because of the Kathy Kyle thing.

RHOA is more solid and easier to place

32 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I just realized that Kenya is likely not going to snatch that first seat.

I think it's going to be Kandi vs Marlo.

Drew Kenya Kandi Andy Marlo Sheree Sanya

My bets

With RHOBH it's too early to tell but something along the lines of

erika Crystal Rinna/Dorit Dorit/Rinna Andy Kyle Sutton Garcelle Diana

this one is tricky. Crystal needs to be opposite Sutton and Garcelle. 

I could see Rinna snatch first because of the Kathy Kyle thing.

RHOA is more solid and easier to place

Why would Dorit be first chair :rip:

Erika is getting her hands dirty and fighting w Crystal, Garcelle, Kathy and her sobriety storyline is coming up. I think she will be first chair. 

Diana Crystal Rinna Erika Andy Kyle Dorit Sutton Garcelle

Dorit/Sutton/Garcelle could be shuffled around with each other and Rinna + Erika too depending on the last half of the season

Yeah I'm not sure about my RHOBH picks but it just hit me out of nowhere Kenya is having TOO good of a season just like season 9 when Kandi snatched because people were coming for her and making her work for her $2M+ check 

Edited by slw84

SLC is giving me flop vibes but it seems the cast is divided in half which should be an interesting dynamic. Are they still filming it feels like forever :rip:

Meredith going hard and  trying to prove Lisa B is a horrible person (which she probably is) but still hanging with Jen is very nnnn. Especially after last season where she said a lot of **** about Jen. She is trying a biT too much. I could see Lisa having one of those Vicki seasons where she is trying to be in everyone’s good graces but the other still hate her making them a proxy villain sorta (the noobies might take ha side):rip:

the only thing I’m interested in so far is bad weather parting ways. 

6 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

SLC is giving me flop vibes but it seems the cast is divided in half which should be an interesting dynamic. Are they still filming it feels like forever :rip:

Meredith going hard and  trying to prove Lisa B is a horrible person (which she probably is) but still hanging with Jen is very nnnn. Especially after last season where she said a lot of **** about Jen. She is trying a biT too much. I could see Lisa having one of those Vicki seasons where she is trying to be in everyone’s good graces but the other still hate her making them a proxy villain sorta (the noobies might take ha side):rip:

the only thing I’m interested in so far is bad weather parting ways. 

I don't believe Weather are splitting up for one second.

I kinda wish SLC wasn't adding in all these rando newbies. The 5 OGs have enough drama between them to not need new girls yet. I guess they need to prep for the future of the show now that Jen will likely be going to jail for a long time within a few years.

10 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Sutton Garcelle Kyle Rinna Dorit and Erika are all 100% being asked back. If they can get Kim, then they don’t need Crystal or Diana. I’d pay her both of their paychecks. 

Yeah, this is a good forecast for next season. They need to scrap Diana and Crystal I fear. I'd love for Kim to return and we'll see if Sheree has what it takes to be full time.

16 minutes ago, Stevie said:

I don't believe Weather are splitting up for one second.

I very much see Whitney and Heather concocting a fake falling out like Brandi and Stephanie on Dallas did.

I believe the rumors about Crystal about her friends because we've seen her constantly jump sides here depending on what she feels will get her more clout.

Caroline Stanbury has been serving nothing on Dubai

We need Kathy and Kim as full time housewives on S13. Would be an absolute mess. :deadbanana: we don’t need Crystal or Diana

I am still drained by last season of RHOSLC. I am not looking forward to the new season

7 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Not to sound dense but can you be Maga if you are non American? 

You don't need to be American to be a Trump stan. I know a lot of people from my country who were in support of a Trump presidency back in 2016.

I remember how a girl from my school class came back from an exchange year in the USA and she was wearing both a MAGA hat and a Trump shirt the first time we were seeing her again. She was heavily influenced by the family she was living with though which was basically a Jennie-Nguyen-like family :dies:

Garcelle, Sutton, Kyle>>>>Garcelle, Sutton, Crystal

A new dream team has been formed I fear

mokitsu

Disclaimer I hate Erika and LisaR but I am glad they are leaning into the villain role (although annoying at times) since it’s keeping it interesting. They both couldn’t even hide their smiles when Sutton walked off :rip: And Erika drunk next week will be a mess.

Diana crying was so random. Did anyone else get the vibe that Dorit was kinda like “really girl???” When she started crying :dies: it was literally over nothing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.