The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

I’m so confused on what’s actually going on… this whole season so far is just a mess for BH. Crystal shouldn’t have brought something up from a YEAR ago, especially if she wasn’t going to follow through with what Sutton actually said. Even more so, were they not developing a friendship!? 

Erika and Lisa meddling like always. Erika seems to want to insert herself in every situation that she can just to deflect (as Garcelle stated). 

Diana pulling the post-pregnancy hormone card and crying because of the way Sutton spoke to her. Mess.

Sutton kept cutting Crystal off, Diana kept cutting Sutton off. All of this is just dumb and quite frankly, boring. 

I wasn’t sure about ATL this season, but Marlo and Sheree are miles above this mess. Bring back RHOP (I’ll even take Robyn over this :coffee2:).

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, The Closer said:

I’m so confused on what’s actually going on… this whole season so far is just a mess for BH. Crystal shouldn’t have brought something up from a YEAR ago, especially if she wasn’t going to follow through with what Sutton actually said. Even more so, were they not developing a friendship!? 

Erika and Lisa meddling like always. Erika seems to want to insert herself in every situation that she can just to deflect (as Garcelle stated). 

Diana pulling the post-pregnancy hormone card and crying because of the way Sutton spoke to her. Mess.

Sutton kept cutting Crystal off, Diana kept cutting Sutton off. All of this is just dumb and quite frankly, boring. 

I wasn’t sure about ATL this season, but Marlo and Sheree are miles above this mess. Bring back RHOP (I’ll even take Robyn over this :coffee2:).

BH is a mess cause there’s a 20 million dollar elephant drinking all day while on anti-depressants in the room and that has gone by 6 episodes without being addressed at all:rip: 

Like, how is it so causal that someone is mixing heavy liquor with anti-depressants every time we see them?

How is it that there were heavy rumors about Diana Jenkins being a madam for DECADES and that is just glossed over by a producer question :skull: 

5 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

How is it that there were heavy rumors about Diana Jenkins being a madam for DECADES and that is just glossed over by a producer question :skull: 

Because there haven't been. The photo supposed to be Diana with Epstein and Trump from the 90s isn't her and The Room 23 rumors started on a blind gossip website.  The women are clearly trying to make it a thing by continually referencing the book, though, so we'll see where it goes from here.

I think Erika may need to go and I don't even hate her all that much. I think they'd all be more likable without her around.

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Because there haven't been. The photo supposed to be Diana with Epstein and Trump from the 90s isn't her and The Room 23 rumors started on a blind gossip website.  The women are clearly trying to make it a thing by continually referencing the book, though, so we'll see where it goes from here.

I think Erika may need to go and I don't even hate her all that much. I think they'd all be more likable without her around.

Rumors about her involvement in it goes back to at least 2012 from the earliest online report of it I’ve seen, and the reported behavior is from the 2000s, so yes, decades. 

It’s not like it was a blind gossip thing from 2022 just cause she’s on housewives. It’s been a decades long rumor. 

Edited by MAKSIM

Diana is a bad housewife so far. 

Crystal got devoured by Sutton and I'm tired of this storyline  and yet in the preview it's Kyle stirring the pot between Sutton/Diana next episode over another seemingly nothing moment.

It's so tiring. Get on to the good drama already PLEASE.

Edited by slik

Why is it still  crystal/ Sutton :ahh:

I just watched season 11 so it just seems like continuous unnecessary dram 

Kyle has been lashing Crystal on WWHL.

I can't believe I'm finding Kyle... fun!? For once? She's probably just drunk but I loved her energy here.

11 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Kyle has been lashing Crystal on WWHL.

I can't believe I'm finding Kyle... fun!? For once? She's probably just drunk but I loved her energy here.

Hihi Andy changing the subject cause he knows it’s a messy convo to have :rip:

ok sooo when is kathy and sheree coming on? i feel like they will be enough, the addition of diana is so odd to me. 

im ready to move on from the crystal stuff. i still do like crystal. but she shot herself in the foot here. i see her being fired 

the season is decent so far. hoping it heats up more 

also: erika is truly delusional. like really truly 

also her saying glam is something she can’t give up in tonight’s episode does not look good considering the headline of her saying she can’t pay her legal fees :rip: 

Erika randomly pretending she’s been declared innocent is SENDING :rip: she really thinks she’s the smartest person alive

I haven't watched the episode yet, but these tired conversations about trivial issues have always been a thing with the fox five and that is why Kyle needs to GO. She is the main reason for all of this, because of how she is in control of the show. Her time is up truly, she only has been good at exploiting her family for the drama and its what she will bring this season too, just not with Kim but Kathy.

BH will definitely need a huge cast shake up in the next season or two or otherwise it will go further down the drain. We need fresh faces and real drama.

12 minutes ago, Fetch said:

Erika randomly pretending she’s been declared innocent is SENDING :rip: she really thinks she’s the smartest person alive

Erika acting a MESS this season is at least one of the things that is entertaining. She has always been great reality TV, since her introduction.

can the basement that er*ka j*yne is living in just collapse already

Sutton clocking Diana's annoying ass :ahh:

If I were Diana I’d make this my first and last season, because knowing these women they will do a full on investigation and make it the main storyline come next season. :rip:

6 hours ago, Matangi said:

Erika acting a MESS this season is at least one of the things that is entertaining. She has always been great reality TV, since her introduction.

Kyle was actually decent this episode surprisingly :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, Matangi said:

I haven't watched the episode yet, but these tired conversations about trivial issues have always been a thing with the fox five and that is why Kyle needs to GO. She is the main reason for all of this, because of how she is in control of the show. Her time is up truly, she only has been good at exploiting her family for the drama and its what she will bring this season too, just not with Kim but Kathy.

BH will definitely need a huge cast shake up in the next season or two or otherwise it will go further down the drain. We need fresh faces and real drama.

Nothing is gonna change. They're the highest rated Housewives right now. 

Crystal will probably quit and they may axe Diana, but I don't see any of the others going anywhere unless Kyle chooses to quit.

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Nothing is gonna change. They're the highest rated Housewives right now. 

Crystal will probably quit and they may axe Diana, but I don't see any of the others going anywhere unless Kyle chooses to quit.

Sutton Garcelle Kyle Rinna Dorit and Erika are all 100% being asked back. If they can get Kim, then they don’t need Crystal or Diana. I’d pay her both of their paychecks. 

2 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Sutton Garcelle Kyle Rinna Dorit and Erika are all 100% being asked back. If they can get Kim, then they don’t need Crystal or Diana. I’d pay her both of their paychecks. 

I think Kim should be a friend of but I'm with you. I'm just not sure she fits in with the cast well enough to be full time. 

Crystal is really grasping at straws here. I think it’s quite odd that other housewives have heard the rumours that Sutton brought up, but none of them backed her up. She is just a mean girl who wants to be liked so much, and she will continue playing the victim until everyone is on her side. What a ******* *****. 

Watched the episode and a few thoughts:

- I don't think Crystal is this master manipulator Kyle and Garcelle are making her out to be, she is just weak and BORING

- Btw Kyle and Garcelle are being super bitchy towards Crystal. It does feel like a gang up tbh 

- The story about the 14 friends is wild :skull:

- Both Sutton and Diana crying over such a silly fight :deadbanana:these yt women wouldn't survive in any other franchise

- this is the most i've liked Kyle in years

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.