The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

1 minute ago, 07tandu said:

meanwhile people find Suttons slightly racist quirkiness funny

You literally just made that up :rip:

When has anyone on this subreddit found Sutton being racist funny and also please point out her racist moments that we all laughed at

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

No Sutton in the wrong again :jonny:

she was clearly joking though 

the way they both fight over the silliest things 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

5 minutes ago, boys said:

You literally just made that up :rip:

When has anyone on this subreddit found Sutton being racist funny and also please point out her racist moments that we all laughed at

just go on reddit or twitter hunnie :rip:

1 minute ago, 07tandu said:

just go on reddit or twitter hunnie :rip:

No I'm asking you what are the racist moments from Sutton that we have all seen and laughed at

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

If you want camera time you come for Sutton

She clearly said hate but it obviously wasn't meant in a serious tone 

1 minute ago, boys said:

No I'm asking you what are the racist moments from Sutton that we have all seen and laughed at

Yeah but I'm telling you I don't spend time on here so don't know the consensus of her on here. Just go and look at all the support she gets on twitter and reddit.

Just now, 07tandu said:

Yeah but I'm telling you I don't spend time on here so don't know the consensus of her on here. Just go and look at all the support she gets on twitter and reddit.

No you're not understanding.

I'm asking you to point out the RACIST MOMENTS you said Sutton has had that we laughed at on TV. That means if you watch the show you know all the racist things she has said that were so funny so what are they?

Just now, boys said:

No you're not understanding.

I'm asking you to point out the RACIST MOMENTS you said Sutton has had that we laughed at on TV. That means if you watch the show you know all the racist things she has said that were so funny so what are they?

I never said her racist moments were funny I said people like her slightly racist quirkiness hence why she gets a lot of support.

17 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

bacon eating vegetarian is going to become a plot point :deadbanana2: 

anyway, diana is right but not erika trying to insert herself and getting ignored AGAIN :deadbanana4: embarrassing

I can't believe I'm going to say this...but I agree with Diana. Shocked @ Erika trying to help Sutton in the situation too tbh. 

10 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

I never said her racist moments were funny I said people like her slightly racist quirkiness hence why she gets a lot of support.

:rip:

And this people is why you don't use words if you're not understanding what you're saying.

You said she has a "slightly racist quirkiness" but you can't name any of the racist moments.

Edited by boys

1 minute ago, slik said:

I can't believe I'm going to say this...but I agree with Diana. Shocked @ Erika trying to help Sutton in the situation too tbh. 

I don't think she was trying to help. She was trying to draw comparisons to how outraged Sutton was when Erika pointed and yelled at her like that, but no one acknowledged her trying to have a moment :rip: 

What was the "dark" comment? I guess they didnt air it/wasnt filmed? 

2 minutes ago, boys said:

:rip:

And this people is why you don't use words if you're not understand what you're saying.

You said she has a "slightly racist quirkiness" but you can't name any of the racist moments.

- when talking about racism blacks and asian people face she tried to equate that to her struggle as a white person from the south

- said she didn't see colour and then the next day labelled children in a pool...black, white, chinese etc.

- child from the story has now come out and said she isn't Chinese but Korean and was racist to her :rip:

- called "racism a disease" to an Asian person where many Asians are facing racial hate during a pandemic and then cried to victimize herself in the situation

Just off the top my head. I'm sure there's more.

3 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

- when talking about racism blacks and asian people face she tried to equate that to her struggle as a white person from the south

- said she didn't see colour and then the next day labelled children in a pool...black, white, chinese etc.

- child from the story has now come out and said she isn't Chinese but Korean and was racist to her :rip:

- called "racism a disease" to an Asian person where many Asians are facing racial hate during a pandemic and then cried to victimize herself in the situation

Just off the top my head. I'm sure there's more.

Thats called ignorance

P.S No one laughed at any of that

Edited by boys

Just now, boys said:

Thats called ignorance

I agree but fine line between racism and ignorance. Plus being ignorant in 2022 with how easy it is to be educated just looks poorly on you.

Sparks flying in Jersey during filming allegedly

1 hour ago, magicfever said:

The subreddit is in shambles over this mess... And the Kathy-situation is yet to come :hoetenks: I just think it's appalling how many people are trying to completely invalidate what Crystal's been saying (and now apparently Porter's ex-friend too?). Beverly Hills seems really done.

Atlanta is completely serving this season. No big drama, but it's so entertaining to watch this cast -  I even warmed up to Drew during the episode (then I remembered her diet program...).

This. And we haven’t even seen the return of Fatum, Monyetta… the big Kandi marlo blow up, drew throwing dog treats at sheree, Kenya calling marlo a pathetic little hoe

plus this season is laying the groundwork for two major feuds for Kandi at the reunion and next season

kandi vs marlo and sheree

13 minutes ago, boys said:

Sparks flying in Jersey during filming allegedly

Why did I think this was someone from Atlanta or Potomac at first :rip:

7 minutes ago, Phobos said:

This. And we haven’t even seen the return of Fatum, Monyetta… the big Kandi marlo blow up, drew throwing dog treats at sheree, Kenya calling marlo a pathetic little hoe

plus this season is laying the groundwork for two major feuds for Kandi at the reunion and next season

kandi vs marlo and sheree

Sheree vs Drew is what I'm curious about because we haven't seen them interact that much so far.

I like Marlo but I think she needs to pick and choose her battles better, she sometimes goes too below the belt. She needs to learn to read without calling a woman a hoe all the time (ironic coming from her considering the rumours of how she made her money).

Kandi has been dragging Marlo so much in the press lately so will be fun watching that explode at the reunion.

8 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

Sheree vs Drew is what I'm curious about because we haven't seen them interact that much so far.

I like Marlo but I think she needs to pick and choose her battles better, she sometimes goes too below the belt. She needs to learn to read without calling a woman a hoe all the time (ironic coming from her considering the rumours of how she made her money).

Kandi has been dragging Marlo so much in the press lately so will be fun watching that explode at the reunion.

Yeah it was interesting to see that in the most recent episode Drew and Sheree actually seemed like they were getting closer. So that's gonna be interesting.

And I completely agree about Marlo. She is clearly carrying a huge chunk of this season but her sh*it-talking session with Sheree at the end of the episode was just too much and seemed kind of... unwarranted? 

18 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

I agree about marlo tbh 

She just needs to stop the ho thing 

but 

Kenya and Kandi have been calling her one in confessionals unprovoked so I feel less annoyed by it lol 

1 hour ago, 07tandu said:

This hasn't been confirmed though. This came out from a reddit/twitter user's mind

55 minutes ago, Chemist said:

This hasn't been confirmed though. This came out from a reddit/twitter user's mind

She did say that, but worse. She said, "The word racist, to me, is like a virus. Worse than COVID." Literally a minute into episode 3 of season 11 :rip: 

Only real ones hated Sutton from day one tbh :cm: None of this is surprising in the least

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.