The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

Finally watched RHOBH and wow it is truly the Sutton show. I was gagged when she brought up Crystal's social climbing manners :deadbanana2: and Rinna agreeing :deadbanana: this season is topping S11 I fear

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Chemist said:

Finally watched RHOBH and wow it is truly the Sutton show. I was gagged when she brought Crystal's social climbing manners :deadbanana2: and Rinna agreeing :deadbanana: this season is topping S11 I fear

After hearing them say that, I immediately thought about Crystal’s friendship with Kathy Hilton

6 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

After hearing them say that, I immediately thought about Crystal’s friendship with Kathy Hilton

Same here, I think that’s Rinna laying groundwork to sabotage Crystal and Kathy’s relationship.

48 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Finally watched RHOBH and wow it is truly the Sutton show. I was gagged when she brought up Crystal's social climbing manners :deadbanana2: and Rinna agreeing :deadbanana: this season is topping S11 I fear

I can’t wait for her to tell Diana Jenkins she is soulless. I need her off my screen. 

This thread loves to stan BH and pan Atlanta. I'm sorry but BH has served snooze so far while Atlanta is a consistent cackle week after week.

I'm sensing something very dark going on here. :sistrens:

33 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

Diana is giving us NOTHING so far. She can go.

I'd have to agree, I fear. Why the producers decided to tack her onto a season with already 7 women + 2 friends soon joining is beyond me. She's given nothing aside from "I've never set foot in a store before".

Get her, SheByShereé :bibliahh:

Crystal is getting ate up everywhere :rip: from Facebook, to twitter, to Instagram, to podcasts, to YouTube. There isn’t a single platform that is friendly to her right now. She had to lock her Instagram comments. Housewives fans should chill and have the decency to comment on some gossip pages instead of Crystals

RHOBH was entertaining. Idk if I understand what is happening with Crystal though. She seems kinda random but we'll see. 

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

This thread loves to stan BH and pan Atlanta. I'm sorry but BH has served snooze so far while Atlanta is a consistent cackle week after week.

RHOA just isn't that girl.

People said for years that Kenya could carry the show and we see now that's not true. The main person everyone is talking about is the one they want off the show aka Drew which is sad because if she wasn't there this would be even worse for them.

Marlo is fun but I still feel like her peach came several years too late she had more moments on the show than any of those women and they try to clock her for just getting it now.

15 minutes ago, boys said:

People said for years that Kenya could carry the show and we see now that's not true. The main person everyone is talking about is the one they want off the show aka Drew which is sad because if she wasn't there this would be even worse for them.

Marlo is fun but I still feel like her peach came several years too late she had more moments on the show than any of those women and they try to clock her for just getting it now.

You seem bitter now that Nene and Porsha are off the show and at home collecting their unemployment checks.

Kenya can't carry the show alone but she's not and shouldn't have to - it's an ensemble cast and everyone is contributing. With the exception of Sutton on BH, nobody is carrying their respective show on their back. Even Heather Dubrow needed Shannon, Chanel Ayan needs Stanbury, and Karen needs Gizelle. The case of someone being the sole provider/star is quite rare.

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

Except it's not exaggeration this time.

The Nene/Porsha/Phaedra stans are embroiled with anger about RHOA moving on from those dangerous ego driven ex cast members.

Phaedra went too far and is planning on spending LESs time with her boys to go to Dubai to get the RH fame again.

Nene who's an icon in reality tv let her ego get in the way and is wasting time and money on a lawsuit where she has to prove "...but for her race..." she suffered.

Porsha has personality but is too trifling to make the right moves and actively campaigned against her own show pissing off execs when they chose to air her fighting her own family thus further confirming SHE is the problem not cast members...not family members...

Even when some don't even like BH they are still giving BH more grace than RHOA.

You might be on to something. hmm...:mandown:

27 minutes ago, boys said:

I think the difference is that BH has been good since S10 while ATL, apart from this season, has been terrible since S10. I’ve enjoyed every episode this season so far.

2 minutes ago, aahaspider said:

:hoetenks:

She's clearly fabricating the story of what Sutton said to be way worse than what actually happened.

If Sutton and Rinna both say Crystal is known to spread rumors and make up stuff, then that's what I have to believe I fear.

4 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Except it's not exaggeration this time.

The Nene/Porsha/Phaedra stans are embroiled with anger about RHOA moving on from those dangerous ego driven ex cast members.

Phaedra went too far and is planning on spending LESs time with her boys to go to Dubai to get the RH fame again.

Nene who's an icon in reality tv let her ego get in the way and is wasting time and money on a lawsuit where she has to prove "...but for her race..." she suffered.

Porsha has personality but is too trifling to make the right moves and actively campaigned against her own show pissing off execs when they chose to air her fighting her own family thus further confirming SHE is the problem not cast members...not family members...

Even when some don't even like BH they are still giving BH more grace than RHOA.

You might be on to something. hmm...:mandown:

I fear your takes here may be correct... for once. :mandown:

52 minutes ago, Stevie said:

I fear your takes here may be correct... for once. :mandown:

That's like the 10th time you've said that so maybe as Sutton said it's a (good) pattern.:mandown:

RHOA hasn't been great since season 6 or 7 but it's been good and bad and now it's resetting. I think it's time for Nene/Porsha/Phaedra stans to move on because it's a new era. go and support their faves products. Nary a NYT best seller, hit movie/show in sight but ya'll love them  so much.

At least Kandi has successful businesses...Kenya has a successful haircare line in CVS and Sally Beauty...I do hope Sheree and Marlo thrive in business too.

I could see Sanya come out with an athleisure line or something. Drew is too corny for me to wish success for.

It's an ensemble cast now more than ever and I just hope they add better cast members after they ditch Drew and Marlo in the near future.

She probably knew she needed a storyline this season but this is NOT it :rip: The reason Erika and Rinna would get away with saying someone said  something dark is because they'd immediately say it to EVERYONE and their cats and skull drag them accross all social media platforms. Crystal lacks the werewithal to play this game, even against an easy pawn like Sutton. She also miscalculated how liked she and Garcelle are amongst the public. I'm sure people will move on and start liking her again once her storyline moves to feud with Erika and Kyle.

It’s interesting all this dark talk and she said he said erupts with the Kathy storyline :rip: It kinda reminds me of when Denise told them to stop talking about sex/threesomes and then they somehow made her having a threesome the main storyline. Do we think it’s organic or the women somehow pick up on things and produce/push it? The rumour mill is out of control on Kathy but we will have to wait and see I spose. I just don’t trust Erika/Lisa R  :rip:

35 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

Looks like Dorinda has found her target for the season. I'm not ready. :jonny5:

Dorinda goes after everyone this season, but especially Vicki, Jill, Tamra and Brandi in that order :jonny: 

2 hours ago, Stevie said:

She's clearly fabricating the story of what Sutton said to be way worse than what actually happened.

If Sutton and Rinna both say Crystal is known to spread rumors and make up stuff, then that's what I have to believe I fear.

She basically said that was story on the show :rip:

On 6/9/2022 at 4:14 PM, SRIRACHA said:

Girls...I don't know who else watches M2M but the trailer for the new season is FINALLY here!!

This show ALWAYS serves...I'd recommend it to everyone and Simone's: "I don't **** with you because THIS IS AMERICA!!! AND I GET TO CHOSE WHO I **** WITH." is instantly ICONIC.

the real RHOA

lowkey the best show on Bravo

3 hours ago, Stevie said:

You seem bitter now that Nene and Porsha are off the show and at home collecting their unemployment checks.

Kenya can't carry the show alone but she's not and shouldn't have to - it's an ensemble cast and everyone is contributing. With the exception of Sutton on BH, nobody is carrying their respective show on their back. Even Heather Dubrow needed Shannon, Chanel Ayan needs Stanbury, and Karen needs Gizelle. The case of someone being the sole provider/star is quite rare.

Not bitter.. I didn't even watch season 13 when Porsha was on the show so how does that make sense and I was calling it terrible back then too :rip:

You're right she can't carry the show alone but her stans have said otherwise for years. Now the time has come and it's not giving what they said it would.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.