The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

30 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Countess LuAnn and Sonja now have their own spin-off show! Ramona lost!

this is gonna be a mess in the best way. ramona is probably fuming

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Sanya is a two faced loser who seeks validation from the other ladies. 

Drew ain’t perfect but the way she got flipped on by Sanya so quickly is tacky. 

Sheree calling Kenya as the first option after her daughter. Yeah, Kenya is a nice person for sure. She just does her job and make a show for us. And yeah she had her bad moments, but at the end of the day, i really think shes an amazing person. 

----

Poor Sheree, like i felt so awkard watching her scene waiting. :/

---

Kandi needs to stop with "embrace it" "why are you so shy" stuff when it comes to sex. If someone says to you that they are not like that, stop it, don't keep pushing. 

----

Marlo was so funny this episode. She went in. xD

---

Drew, i feel bad for her but at the same time i feel like all that is happening to her it's because she let's it happen.

---

Sanya was just trying to have a moment and she turned on her friend just so she can get in with the veterans, thats how i see it.

13 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

this is gonna be a mess in the best way. ramona is probably fuming

It’s weird bc Luanne and Sonja are probably equally as problematic as Ramona, but Ramona is the only one getting punished bc she is so stubborn and hard headed. At least Sonja and Luanne know how to not take themselves seriously and at least pretend to be apologetic when it’s getting to the point of crossing a line. Like Luanne was literally making fun of herself doing black face recently :toofunny3: meanwhile Ramona is persona Non grata w the GP. It’s bizarre 

Finished RHOM and S2 and gosh I don't know what to think. The drama was definitely there but these women are all so unlikeable :deadbanana2: Maybe except for Lisa Hochstein but she is a bit boring. I did like the reunion though. Adriana and Ana went into it guns blazing and literally destroyed Joanna and Lea :rip:

I am going into S3 expecting very little :sadviolin:

i love her so much :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

RHOA ratings are is RHONY territory before cancellation. YIKES

RHOA ratings aren't that bad they're just not good compared to how good this season actually is. 

1 hour ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Not Teddi possibly ruining Tamra’s chances of coming back :dies:

Wayment :deadbanana4:

Peacock is readying 3 new HW shows in Winnetka, Nashville & Scottsdale? 

starters: i loooooooooooove potomac so much. quality reality tv so far

i’m on season four and karma really has its kiss for ashley omg:bibliahh:like candiace really gagged her ten times worse than what ashley tried to do with karen

2 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Not Teddi possibly ruining Tamra’s chances of coming back :dies:

Oh wow it's bad for Tamra but doesn't Heather have a podcast too?

36 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

Peacock is readying 3 new HW shows in Winnetka, Nashville & Scottsdale? 

Why should we believe this? Although Nashville makes sense especially now that Dallas is gone. 

6 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Oh wow it's bad for Tamra but doesn't Heather have a podcast too?

Heather's isn't about Housewives. Tamra and Teddi's is basically exclusive recapping the shows.

I honestly thought Tamra was stupid for doing a podcast like this when she signed on because she had a strong chance to come back to RHOC. I bet she's freaking out.

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Heather's isn't about Housewives. Tamra and Teddi's is basically exclusive recapping the shows.

I honestly thought Tamra was stupid for doing a podcast like this when she signed on because she had a strong chance to come back to RHOC. I bet she's freaking out.

Tamra and Teddi also talk a lot about the behind the scenes stuff, which I’m sure production doesn’t like 

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Why should we believe this? Although Nashville makes sense especially now that Dallas is gone. 

Not them trading one racist location for another potentially racist location 

The way Teddi is dragging Tamra down 

Just now, abc1990 said:

Not them trading one racist location for another potentially racist location 

It all depends on casting. There are many affluent people in both Dallas and Nashville that aren't racists or bigots like the Dallas cast. 

Stephanie, Leann and Brandi were trash from the beginning. I don't think they'd make the same mistake in a post Jennie Nguyen Housewives world, hopefully. 

Talk on the street is tish cyrus has signed on for nashville oiefwhoie lmao

The Luann/Sonja show was for sure going to be a Ramona/Sonja show but production didn't want to take risks with Ramona :dies: she must be PISSED

Idc about these new cities, I just want to know the cast of UGT3. Also I’m curious if Sonja and Luann’s show will be on Peacock or Bravo

6 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Idc about these new cities, I just want to know the cast of UGT3. Also I’m curious if Sonja and Luann’s show will be on Peacock or Bravo

I think it will be on Peacock, but idk for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes on Peacock first and then laters airs on Bravo like they've done with UGT.

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It all depends on casting. There are many affluent people in both Dallas and Nashville that aren't racists or bigots like the Dallas cast. 

Stephanie, Leann and Brandi were trash from the beginning. I don't think they'd make the same mistake in a post Jennie Nguyen Housewives world, hopefully. 

Stephanie was never trash and never said/did anything racist. You must mean Kameron.

Edited by JustHoran

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.