The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

Where RHOSLC failed at is deciding what to make their main storyline…they had Jen’s arrest right there and instead they focused on whether Meredith lied about the day of her father’s memorial for half of the season…it’s weird how an actual on camera arrest took a backseat to that 

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

omg what happened to her face?!

Y'all do too much on Meredith :giraffe: Her face doesn't even look weird here. We know she's obsessed with FaceTuning herself but this is far from her most egregious use of it

5 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

RHOSLC is the crown jewel of the housewives franchise right now tbh.

E2-jY4CXwAM2taD.jpg

Why does she look like a sim character 

3 hours ago, boys said:

FRNecTJUYAA4rSr?format=jpg&name=medium

Jen missing Mary

Please :rip: Jen is so gross the way she pretends her case and dislike is because she's a woman of color and trying to equate her experience to that of Black people.

No, girl, "people" (aka the Feds and subsequently fans) are going after you because you've destroyed the livelihood of elders who will now die penniless. She deserves ALL the hate Erika - who is probably legitimately innocent albeit awful - gets and more.

Not Chanel going VIRAL already. I told y’all Dubai was THEE moment :WAP:

Dance Dancing GIF by Real Housewives Of Cheshire

I loved the Dubai episode. OMG my fav girl Phaedra makes an cameo in the show.

Phaedra throwing shade at Atlanta's ratings as if she'd be some massive draw herself.

UTHccLW.gif

23 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Phaedra throwing shade at Atlanta's ratings as if she'd be some massive draw herself.

UTHccLW.gif

Fraud shouldn't be talking at all, considering she faked a relationship to go on Marriage Boot Camp

39 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

UTHccLW.gif

15 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Fraud shouldn't be talking at all, considering she faked a relationship to go on Marriage Boot Camp

and the ratings didn't go up for that or her stint with Traci Braxton (RIP) on the Braxton family values show.

But anyone shading Bravo (Nene, Porsha, Phaedra) know they are not returning.

On 6/4/2022 at 10:09 AM, ShouldersSideways said:

I was the number one RHOBH hater for a few years but the last two seasons have been incredible so I'm not seeing the problem other people are :rip: Their ratings are pretty good too.

Tbh I think everyone is overrating Dubai. It felt inauthentic to me - especially when Ayan and Lesa were at lunch, it felt like a scripted or at the very least planned by production convo

That's the thing Beverly Hills has sucked for so long that a mid-tier quality season (see season 11 & this current one) is inflated to be better than it is. This is like RHONY Season 9 teas all over again.

Dubai was okay not great but a good first impression. I find housewives fans of today to be impatient anyways. I mean Potomac, Dallas etc... were panned at first and proved themselves through time. I'm giving Dubai two to three seasons before making a final judgment

12 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

Not Chanel going VIRAL already. I told y’all Dubai was THEE moment :WAP:

Dance Dancing GIF by Real Housewives Of Cheshire

I don’t like her that much so far but this was an incredible moment. Wew

Whichever producer asked Sheree to say “check please” through her tears for a soundbite, is going to hell. :rip: 

NOT Andy polling “Do you think Drew and Ralph will last?” right in front of her :deadbanana4:

I don't like the way the girls were coming for Drew. It came off as serious body shaming...and production continues to clown her smh chile

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

55 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

This is gonna be such a hot mess. :deadbanana2: 

Taylor is right that Brandi just wants to hurt people tho

Sheree has to be one of the most embarrassing housewives like I know yall like her fight with the party planner but how do you have people asking "Where is She by Sheree?" for over 13 - 14 years and you have yet to ever capitalize off of it? Brands would KILL to have people asking about their line for 10+ years and here Sheree is still not even being able to produce anything. 

I just can never get behind her. :rip:

8 hours ago, boys said:

Sheree has to be one of the most embarrassing housewives like I know yall like her fight with the party planner but how do you have people asking "Where is She by Sheree?" for over 13 - 14 years and you have yet to ever capitalize off of it? Brands would KILL to have people asking about their line for 10+ years and here Sheree is still not even being able to produce anything. 

I just can never get behind her. :rip:

When you put it like that :rip:

watching New York for the first time

I'm on season 2 :eatpopcorn:

I am struggling with atlanta this season. its missing a star. And I dont mean a past one like Nene or Porsha but just someone to carry storylines a bit more. I wonder why the got rid of La toya she was a little feral and thirsty but she had potential.

23 minutes ago, slayships said:

I am struggling with atlanta this season. its missing a star. And I dont mean a past one like Nene or Porsha but just someone to carry storylines a bit more. I wonder why the got rid of La toya she was a little feral and thirsty but she had potential.

That’s how I feel about ATL this season as well… something is just missing. I was kind of bored during last night’s episode, although I truly felt sorry for Sheree during those restaurant scenes. 

Also. I can’t stand Drew and don’t think she should be on the show, but production and Andy blatantly doing her dirty left and right makes me feel bad for her. Give the woman a break already.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.