The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

10 hours ago, crf13 said:

6 hours ago, Snoopy said:

I'm dying at "Taylor Is yelling at me, but all I can think about in my head is that stupid cat meme" :ahh: 

This is why Brandi will ALWAYS be iconic :deadbanana:

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Dubai premiere was good. I love all the wives, great looks and and wealth, wow. 

Ayan is a little thirsty but fun, definitely get Jen Shah season one vibes. Brooks and Lesa are my initial favourites. 

Also Lesa and Stanbury’s husbands are hot ? 

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

Crystal mentioned that it was when Kyle was there so it was definitely caught by the cameras why wouldn't Bravo air something like this? Unless there were cease and desists sent by Sutton's team which I doubt

Bravo may be holding on to it to air it as a flashback later. They did it to Teresa on RHONJ.

I'm inclined to think its one of two things: 1) Sutton said something and knows its bad. 2) Or she was so drunk she knows there is a possibility she did but can't remember one way or another. She was way too eager to move on and trying to remain calm and she's literally never been that way.

Crystal was right about how drunk Kyle was too. Sutton and Kyle were both pretty wasted and holding themselves up on the counter.

I feel like all Sutton did was just put her foot in her mouth again, I doubt she said anything THAT bad.

but I could see her saying something like "why are you playing the race card?" or something like that

I feel bad for Crystal though. she can't think fast enough in the moment to explain herself without the ladies jumping in. all she was trying to say was "don't police Sutton's feeling in this moment with Dorit like you guys policed my feelings with Sutton violating me" which is fair. not a compelling storyline, but it's fair.

13 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Is there any reason to believe what's posted there though :rip: And i'm pretty sure she said that on the show in the first place. Crystal is referring to something unaired

No reason to believe that, so I hope we find it what she really said.

17 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Garcelle was being extra to crystal 

but I kind of live for her calling it out cause crystal cleary did have that line ready and it was clear to see :rip: 

It's called getting a taste of your own medicine. Crystal was being extra the night before comparing her "not being validated" boohoo BS to Dorit literally getting held at gunpoint. And yes, I know that storyline is getting way dragged out, but in context, Crystal was being an extra little whiny baby. And also was even more extra for bring that up and not actually backing it up with aything.

Haven't been a Garcelle fan until the last few episodes. Hope she keeps tightening the leashes on these girls just when they think they're safe.

Not a good look for Garcelle tonight. She thinks she's being Kyle 2.0, but this was the wrong drama to fabricate. Her black fanbase is not  going to like that "set up" suggestion, and I'm surprised she played herself with that. 

I'm finally watching the Dubai premiere and wtf how is this already better than ANY Beverly Hills episode so far :deadbanana2: Here we finally have again a clique of woman, that are more or less really connected to each other instead of The Fraud Fox Fiver and the Newbies.

Beverly Hills will always be my #1 franchise, but I have to say the episodes these past two weeks have been so disappointing. Its just chaotic, everyone is against everyone at this point and its just about stirring the pot. What I also noticed from next weeks preview when they are landing in Mexico, and now compared with the Dubai women, they all look so broke :deadbanana2:Adrienne, LVP really bought the glamour to the show in the first seasons.

I'm still excited for their first international trip in two years and I think there will be some good drama.

On 6/2/2022 at 8:26 PM, livelikemusic said:

Dubai was iconic, but Chanel Ayan can GO. I already am done with her.

Girl, bye. Chanel Ayan is the breakout star of this show.

5 hours ago, robattack332 said:

It's called getting a taste of your own medicine. Crystal was being extra the night before comparing her "not being validated" boohoo BS to Dorit literally getting held at gunpoint. And yes, I know that storyline is getting way dragged out, but in context, Crystal was being an extra little whiny baby. And also was even more extra for bring that up and not actually backing it up with aything.

Haven't been a Garcelle fan until the last few episodes. Hope she keeps tightening the leashes on these girls just when they think they're safe.

True about Crystal.

Ya'll really like to prop Garcelle up like she's in charge of the girls...despite getting punked by Erika, Rinna, Dorit, Kyle etc.

She's not that girl. She is learning from past mistakes though but she will never be that girl. Tightening the leash...oh plz:lmao:

What Garcelle excels at is being the girl to essentially do what Kandi does in stir the pot when needed, play peacemaker, be the voice of reason except Garcelle serves beauty and regalness while doing it.

I'm afraid Diana is trapped because she's not doing it so far and she might not get a 2nd chance...another win for Dorit to Cynthia the game and stick around longer as others fall off before she does.

tumblr_myw3puTqST1s9lptno1_250.gif

On 6/3/2022 at 6:23 AM, darkfantasy said:

This is all tea

I would love for Garcelle and Kyle to team up eventually. I see them as the future of the show. I don’t see Kyle leaving anytime soon 

I am so over Kyle, I literally get rashes on my body when she's on screen. She's so clearly phoney and the fake laugh that she does after telling a joke to prop herself up and seem funnier really grinds my gear. Vile Kyle!

BH has been a bit meh the last couple of seasons, and I do think it's mostly Kyle's meddling with production. The franchise needs a big shake up, these women have pretty much given us everything they could 

I was the number one RHOBH hater for a few years but the last two seasons have been incredible so I'm not seeing the problem other people are :rip: Their ratings are pretty good too.

Tbh I think everyone is overrating Dubai. It felt inauthentic to me - especially when Ayan and Lesa were at lunch, it felt like a scripted or at the very least planned by production convo

I occasionally enjoy BH but most of the cast just feels so dense and superficial but I guess that argument could be made for every franchise besides legendary Potomac

34 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I was the number one RHOBH hater for a few years but the last two seasons have been incredible so I'm not seeing the problem other people are :rip: Their ratings are pretty good too.

Tbh I think everyone is overrating Dubai. It felt inauthentic to me - especially when Ayan and Lesa were at lunch, it felt like a scripted or at the very least planned by production convo

They complained when it was boring, saying that they never fought etc, but now that they’re all fighting, it’s too chaotic? Make up your mind hunnis. BH had by far the best season last year, and it’ll have it again this year.

29 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

They complained when it was boring, saying that they never fought etc, but now that they’re all fighting, it’s too chaotic? Make up your mind hunnis. BH had by far the best season last year, and it’ll have it again this year.

SLC sweetie…

30 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

SLC sweetie…

Yeah RHOSLC devoured them

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

True about Crystal.

Ya'll really like to prop Garcelle up like she's in charge of the girls...despite getting punked by Erika, Rinna, Dorit, Kyle etc.

She's not that girl. She is learning from past mistakes though but she will never be that girl. Tightening the leash...oh plz:lmao:

What Garcelle excels at is being the girl to essentially do what Kandi does in stir the pot when needed, play peacemaker, be the voice of reason except Garcelle serves beauty and regalness while doing it.

I'm afraid Diana is trapped because she's not doing it so far and she might not get a 2nd chance...another win for Dorit to Cynthia the game and stick around longer as others fall off before she does.

tumblr_myw3puTqST1s9lptno1_250.gif

LOL that was a little extra. I actually fully agree with you though. I like that she's going after everyone and for the right reasons this season. And she's stirring to move the story along rather just dragging out the same thing. I've never got the full-on worship she gets.

The whole Dorit thing last season was so dumb. She was being shady to her, got called out, then played the victim after. So this Garcelle just feels a little smarter. I was actually shocked she pulled that out against Crystal of all people (and definitely not mad).

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

SLC sweetie…

Ughhh I miss those messes so bad. SLC2 will go down in history with the greats. 

4 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

SLC sweetie…

SLC was amazing but it lacked an overarching story. They had some of the best episodes of all time, but to me it’s worse than the sum of its parts.

RHOSLC is the crown jewel of the housewives franchise right now tbh.

E2-jY4CXwAM2taD.jpg

4 hours ago, robattack332 said:

LOL that was a little extra. I actually fully agree with you though. I like that she's going after everyone and for the right reasons this season. And she's stirring to move the story along rather just dragging out the same thing. I've never got the full-on worship she gets.

The whole Dorit thing last season was so dumb. She was being shady to her, got called out, then played the victim after. So this Garcelle just feels a little smarter. I was actually shocked she pulled that out against Crystal of all people (and definitely not mad).

You are in the right place. We are extra in this thread. No worries but it seems people give Garcelle too much sometimes. People are fawning over her but she hasn't given Nene HBIC teas or anything. Garcelle is most improved for SURE. I think she's open for critic and praise. 

Well, I'm BIASED because I love the Diametrical Diva Dorit but the truth is Dorit is an easy target so Garcelle did shade her a couple of times just because she wouldn't have done that with anyone else because Dorit was the lowest on the totem pole and it also showed the way she treated teddi. (who i don't like) but she was dismissive of Teddi in a I'm in and you're out way that wasn't like. Garcelle. Now Dorit OF COURSE blew it up and made it a bigger thing then what it was. What Dorit should have done is have a one on one lunch to address it but rumor has it she was on the chopping block so around that time she stepped it up and made it extra and caught Garcelle off guard. I agree with Dorit's reasons but I do not believe her doing it in front of everyone was sincere. It was because she had to have a moment to secure her spot. A one on one lunch would have had Dorit and Garcelle addressing examples and resolving their issue.

Garcelle is learning. This Crystal thing is quite alarming because am I the only that feels Crystal cowers one minute but she was practically rolling her next and about to get up in Sutton's face to call her awkward and jealous. They're interesting extremes to see. 

Edited by slw84

I think Crystal has a hard time deciding how she feels about the show. There are moments its written all over her face she's not sure why she's even doing it.

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

RHOSLC is the crown jewel of the housewives franchise right now tbh.

E2-jY4CXwAM2taD.jpg

omg what happened to her face?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.