The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

55 minutes ago, Stevie said:

RHOP best franchise. I said what I said.

It's because they're actually frenemies not just co-workers

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

Coming into this thread is like entering the twilight zone sometimes. People are making it seem like Garcelle did something horrible to Crystal, children please.

Crystal is a drama queen. You can't be Sutton's friend and also drag her through the mud whenever you feel like it. If Sutton said something truly horrible, then why is Cry friends with her? She's making Sutton look bad in front of the group unnecessarily to get herself out of a corner from her little outburst. Now we're gonna argue the semantics of the word "dark"? Now c'mon now! Was Crystal an english teacher or something? Cuz apparently she's the only one who understands the true meaning of words. When Crystal compared the girls accusing her of bs against Sutton to being accused of murder she fully lost me. I fear Crystal is a bit too fragile for this show.

Dorit and Erika are also insane. Not Erika acting like the victims could be lying and Tom didn't do ****. Not Dorit being mad at Sutton for having press at her own event and then comparing Crystal's trauma to her own, because apparently Dorit is the only one allowed to have trauma. I can't with them.

I'm kinda enjoying Kyle and Garcelle's pot stirring, not gonna lie.

56343361-10696781-Stirring_the_pot_Amid_the_emotional_confrontation_between_the_tw-m-166_1649352301103.jpg

Crystal was wrong for throwing Sutton under the bus like that and leaving it open to interpretation. Garcelle was wrong for stopping just short of accusing Crystal of race-baiting. 

I still think its odd production hasn't flashed back to the entire convo; I think we could be getting a Sutton exposé moment like the time RHONJ waited until the finale to expose Teresa telling Danielle to pull Marge's hair. 

17 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Crystal was wrong for throwing Sutton under the bus like that and leaving it open to interpretation. Garcelle was wrong for stopping just short of accusing Crystal of race-baiting. 

I still think its odd production hasn't flashed back to the entire convo; I think we could be getting a Sutton exposé moment like the time RHONJ waited until the finale to expose Teresa telling Danielle to pull Marge's hair. 

That's fair.

2 hours ago, Stevie said:

Coming into this thread is like entering the twilight zone sometimes. People are making it seem like Garcelle did something horrible to Crystal, children please.

Crystal is a drama queen. You can't be Sutton's friend and also drag her through the mud whenever you feel like it. If Sutton said something truly horrible, then why is Cry friends with her? She's making Sutton look bad in front of the group unnecessarily to get herself out of a corner from her little outburst. Now we're gonna argue the semantics of the word "dark"? Now c'mon now! Was Crystal an english teacher or something? Cuz apparently she's the only one who understands the true meaning of words. When Crystal compared the girls accusing her of bs against Sutton to being accused of murder she fully lost me. I fear Crystal is a bit too fragile for this show.

Dorit and Erika are also insane. Not Erika acting like the victims could be lying and Tom didn't do ****. Not Dorit being mad at Sutton for having press at her own event and then comparing Crystal's trauma to her own, because apparently Dorit is the only one allowed to have trauma. I can't with them.

56343361-10696781-Stirring_the_pot_Amid_the_emotional_confrontation_between_the_tw-m-166_1649352301103.jpg

This is all tea

I would love for Garcelle and Kyle to team up eventually. I see them as the future of the show. I don’t see Kyle leaving anytime soon 

7 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

* Sergio is HOT, but that man is a homosexual :skull: I wonder if Caroline knows or not. But he's giving one of the gorls...

Lmao that’s the first thing i thought when i saw him :deadbanana:. Same with Diana Jenkin’s fiance. But hey I appreciate this new generation of housewives with millennial partners. Give me more of that and less Michael Darbys :mazen:

2 hours ago, KeirGrey said:

These Dubai girrl are frauds, it's obvs none of them have real dubia money :sad: 

You think? Some of them seem legit 

______

also i’m already exhausted by this lisa rinna drama which i don’t understand. At this point idgaf if Kathy called a *** the *** i hate lisa rinna more and nothing’s gonna change that :coffee:

This Lisa drama is so wild :rip: he went on a podcast and retracting it in the same day? I’m so very confused :rip:

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

Oh this actually looks so much better than UGT1

3 hours ago, crf13 said:

I'm dying at "Taylor Is yelling at me, but all I can think about in my head is that stupid cat meme" :ahh: 

5 hours ago, crf13 said:

omg it's giving gold days of RHOBH

:jonny5:

2 hours ago, Snoopy said:

I'm dying at "Taylor Is yelling at me, but all I can think about in my head is that stupid cat meme" :ahh: 

Omgggg

4 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Oh this actually looks so much better than UGT1

Because these girls don’t have the job security of being a long running OG in their respective franchise. They want their spot back so they will bring it!

Edited by Khamis

5 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

This Lisa drama is so wild :rip: he went on a podcast and retracting it in the same day? I’m so very confused :rip:

Bc it’s just not real. You don’t get paid $30K for doing your “job” and sign an NDA by one of the most powerful people and just break that. You would be sued to hell and back. But what I can’t figure out is if Kathy is on it. I sure hope not but BH has literally survived this long on stunts like this so it’s really hard to say. 

4 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Bc it’s just not real. You don’t get paid $30K for doing your “job” and sign an NDA by one of the most powerful people and just break that. You would be sued to hell and back. But what I can’t figure out is if Kathy is on it. I sure hope not but BH has literally survived this long on stunts like this so it’s really hard to say. 

How did he get Rinna’s number and vice versa :rip: it’s all v confusing although he seems to have just done it for clout lol. I don’t think Kathy is involved tbh. 

This Rinna/Kathy drama is just so messy and hard to follow… But I guess that’s part of the reason they keep pulling in the ratings :flower:

If what was posted on LSA is what Sutton TRULY said that Crystal really blew everything up for no reason.

I guess Sutton maybe said:

"Being accused of racist is a worse pandemic than COVID 19." :deadbanana2:

Garcelle was being extra to crystal 

but I kind of live for her calling it out cause crystal cleary did have that line ready and it was clear to see :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

If what was posted on LSA is what Sutton TRULY said that Crystal really blew everything up for no reason.

I guess Sutton maybe said:

"Being accused of racist is a worse pandemic than COVID 19." :deadbanana2:

Is there any reason to believe what's posted there though :rip: And i'm pretty sure she said that on the show in the first place. Crystal is referring to something unaired

Edited by ShouldersSideways

22 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Is there any reason to believe what's posted there though :rip: And i'm pretty sure she said that on the show in the first place. Crystal is referring to something unaired

Crystal mentioned that it was when Kyle was there so it was definitely caught by the cameras why wouldn't Bravo air something like this? Unless there were cease and desists sent by Sutton's team which I doubt

10 hours ago, KeirGrey said:

These Dubai girrl are frauds, it's obvs none of them have real dubia money :sad: 

Nina has long money though. She is not a 1%. But the neighborhood she lives in, the success of her husband, and her network proves otherwise. Plus she used to be more social media heavy than she was now. That’s why she is the most subdued on the show and lead that first event.

Sara had the potential to be up there because she did work as a council for the government. But she stupidly and illegally spent the funds to support Michele Marrone and ruined his career. Home girl is a mess :skull: especially her instagram

Caroline has some money but her reputation is trash and she is looked down upon. 

And the rest of the cast is solidly middle to upper middle class. Plus there is strong rumors that Caroline Brooks was a jump off, but the exes investments makes it sound true. 

Edited by Gangsta4alife

11 hours ago, Stevie said:

Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit brought in the ratings AGAIN...ODKs can remain butthurt

Garcelle is projecting her own potstirring onto Kyle.

Crystal is either a drama queen beta or just hyper sensitive but considering how she dogwalked Sutton last year (I'm giving praise BTW) she just can't be frail and fragile yet talk the ish she talks when she's ready to drag

Erika is unraveling at Anna Nichole Smith levels.

That said, this season is the best season this year already. NJ and ATL are closing out the top 3. The other ones aren't great...not even SLC.

Yes Dorit...Yes Ratings

giphy.gif

46 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

22 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Crystal mentioned that it was when Kyle was there so it was definitely caught by the cameras why wouldn't Bravo air something like this? Unless there were cease and desists sent by Sutton's team which I doubt

Exactly.

Crystal has no reason to lie and her credibility is in tact. She might be weak but not yet proven to be a liar.

Keep in mind, Crystal and Sutton weren't on good terms last season but became on better terms which is why it didn't become a thing.

Don't be fooled. Sutton has it in her and whenever i hear that purposely affectation exaggerated southern drawl in her opening it reminds me she knows how to play different roles. 

I don't think said anything comparable to a racial slur but I DO think she made a comment that can be perceived as prejudice as prejudice is more common than racism because the pool of people is wider in prejudice.

Because Sutton is ya'lls queen (barf) production will protect her on that one case but now it's worse than the Kathy Hilton thing giving where there's smoke there's fire.

giphy.gif

Quick notes on Dubai, strong premiere, brooks is my favourite, stanbury isn't strong enough to be the main wife and Ayan is giving me pettifleur/Jen Shah levels of try hard right now...if she dials it back I'm sure she'd be great.

Crystal sounds like she's bluffing about Sutton, there's no way they wouldn't have aired what she said and also the way she's talking about it just sounds like she's lying....and it's also completely become the Sutton show, not that I'm complaining.

Ayan is giving me Christine Quinn energy :deadbanana: overall it was a good premiere. It definitely felt different which was refreshing and I love the full body confessionals. 

RHOBH… sucks this season. 4 episodes in and I’m so bored. The crystal drama recycled form a year ago and then having to hear about Dorit again :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.