The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

Omg I love Luann and love Ziwe, I'm so watching!

That was WILD.

Anyone else notice how Dorit tends to only snap at the women of color?

:zzz:

when she and Kyle had a tiff you all called it a stunt for more scenes. When she and Camille/Teddi got into it she was the villain. 

Maybe it's some viewers who want to paint the Diametrical (to rumors) Duchess Diva Dorit as a racist for no good reason. 

tenor.gif

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are they rebooting RHONY? Are the dolls not bringing in the ratings? It seems redundant to have two separate ongoing seasons for the one franchise (personally) but I guess it'll be intriguing. 

15 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Why are they rebooting RHONY? Are the dolls not bringing in the ratings? It seems redundant to have two separate ongoing seasons for the one franchise (personally) but I guess it'll be intriguing. 

The new version is gonna be like those Netflix reality shows but in nyc

2 hours ago, Chemist said:
The crown is heavy darlings and it doesn't belong to Kyle or Lisa Rinna :fan:

[…] Opening her eyes wider than a bush baby’s to signify that she is above all of this pettiness, she slides the receipts across the table to Garcelle and tidily makes Rinna look like an idiot.

In last week’s installment, freshman Housewife Diana Jenkins, coming in hot in her second ever episode of RHOBH, says that though she doesn’t know Sutton very well, she thinks she is “really weird.” First of all, does the woman who doesn’t know what an outlet store is get to call someone else weird? And second of all, yes, and…?

That’s what makes her so much fun to watch. Sutton is mean and awkward and prone to martyrdom. She’ll refer to a mille crepe cake as a “pancake cake” to remind you that even though she’s a self-proclaimed Francophile, she’s still a Southern girl at her roots. She’ll call someone’s pants ugly while wearing a hideous shift dress emblazoned with a giant leopard. She’s a vegetarian, except when it comes to bacon, which she cannot resist.

So, yes, Sutton Stracke is absolutely a stone cold weirdo, and she is also the most refreshing addition to a Real Housewives cast in years. x

Good read :clap3: 

59 minutes ago, slw84 said:

:zzz:

when she and Kyle had a tiff you all called it a stunt for more scenes. When she and Camille/Teddi got into it she was the villain. 

Maybe it's some viewers who want to paint the Diametrical (to rumors) Duchess Diva Dorit as a racist for no good reason. 

tenor.gif

Oof... it appears I've struck a nerve! Is someone angry?

56343361-10696781-Stirring_the_pot_Amid_the_emotional_confrontation_between_the_tw-m-166_1649352301103.jpg

Ramona has been on a roll lately, forcing that fan to give her complements and sucking the life out of her and now leaking Teresa's whole entire wedding information...:deadbanana2:

53 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Oof... it appears I've struck a nerve! Is someone angry?

56343361-10696781-Stirring_the_pot_Amid_the_emotional_confrontation_between_the_tw-m-166_1649352301103.jpg

Teehee you just want to use oof as many times as you can...

The girls forget they claim to put me on ignore yet drop the baby and kick the dog over just to respond to me.

Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit remains a non racist  moroccan legend.

The girls hate to see a multilingual icon raise the value. No Dorit focus...no ratings, me fears.

The way Rinna and Sutton brought the ratings BENEATH RHOA.

oof you're so angry projection vibes me thinks

giphy.gif

I don't think Dorit is a racist. She's yelled at Rinna, Kyle and Erika too. 

I think the issue is she's always looking for a moment because she knows she's on the bottom of the Rinna - Kyle - Erika totem pole. That only leaves a few people for her to argue with to keep her spot.

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Yeah she's not a racist. Her mother's best friend is black, remember?

Kyle in a flashback: “the robbers stole everything that wasn’t directly on my body!”

Kyle one commercial break later: “oh yeah these are vintage shoes from 2004 :chick1:

Dorit: “good thing you KEPT them” 

Do the editors (and Kyle) really think we’re that stupid? :toofunny3: I smell a scam

didn’t they get a divorce right after this?? :toofunny3: Sonja saying the only singing she’s heard Mario do is in the shower :skull: the cut scenes :dies: and is that Liza Minnelli in the background? :lakitu:

I miss them! 

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

Yeah she's not a racist. Her mother's best friend is black, remember?

I guess we have different perspectives. I think she made ignorant comments but I don't see her as a racist.

55 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Kyle in a flashback: “the robbers stole everything that wasn’t directly on my body!”

Kyle one commercial break later: “oh yeah these are vintage shoes from 2004 :chick1:

Dorit: “good thing you KEPT them” 

Do the editors (and Kyle) really think we’re that stupid? :toofunny3: I smell a scam

In the full context of the flashback clip they were talking about her purses and jewelry. Why would robbers steal shoes? Louboutins and Manolos aren't that expensive in the scheme of things.

All RHUGT girlies are invited to Teresa's wedding so Bravo is definitely going to be filming it lol.

Kenya being one of Teresa's bridesmaid and not Melissa though :deadbanana2:. Melissa is def making this her storyline for next season :zzz: 

6 hours ago, Jack! said:

They wanted to diversify the show, but Ramona and LuAnn showed their bigotry and the new girl baited them into wars on race and politics, leading everyone to get huge amounts of backlash and they just couldn't move on from it

6 hours ago, Jack! said:

and also, the fans are attached to Ramona-Sonja-LuAnn more than any other fanbase out there, so instead of firing them, they tried to make everyone happy by splitting it off into two shows (even though LuAnn, Dorinda, Sonja with new women would have worked much better)

Except for Lesa’s these are all great taglines :eek: Chanel’s is the best one

10 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I think the issue is she's always looking for a moment because she knows she's on the bottom of the Rinna - Kyle - Erika totem pole. That only leaves a few people for her to argue with to keep her spot.

Ex zac lee.

The Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit might be desperate The Diametrical Desperate Duchess Diva Dorit perhaps...to stay relevant although she surprisingly snagged the center diamond...she's in need of a moment because she is on the chopping block.

She might serve Cynthia who was in the bottom three for many season but someone who's extreme (too much or too little) would go so far that they saved Cynthia from being a target for a pink slip. Nene, Claudia, Kim, Phaedra, Kenya, Sheree, Shamari, Eva, Kim etc.

The best possible way for Dorit to last is for Erika to be demoted, Rinna to be demoted or ousted, Diana to be demoted if she doesn't click with the audience or if Sutton has her Brandi moment and go from antihero to villain who's overstayed her welcome.

Diana and Erika are the best options for Dorit's longevity but I suspect Dorit would simply take a demotion and just serve rented fabulous fashions for the check.

vQnJPD0.gif

6 hours ago, Chemist said:

All RHUGT girlies are invited to Teresa's wedding so Bravo is definitely going to be filming it lol.

Kenya being one of Teresa's bridesmaid and not Melissa though :deadbanana2:. Melissa is def making this her storyline for next season :zzz: 

Kenya will always be that girl. I'm so happy Kenya, Luann, Gizelle and Teresa like one another. I just need Dorit to be embraced by them and my top 5 would be perfect. I just feel like Luann/Teresa vs Dorit would be a mess. Gizelle wouldn't be bothered. Kenya would be ok until Dorit said the wrong thing and it would be fireworks.

Melissa remains a loser married to a little person who wants to be the Jersey Peter so badly. Melissa will never be that girl and you KNOW ITS DAMN TRUE (in my mama Joyce voice) because my luv Teresa is a star but she's also not that bright and if Melissa can't use Teresa's ignorance to leverage more support/likeablility (sp) from the audience it's because Melissa is a loser.

But Melissa is responsible for the iconic Andy push when her evil azz talked with Teresa's enemy Danielle pretending Teresa didn't acknowledge her nephew and auditioned for RHONJ swearing to take Teresa down so Melissa did contribute but it's all been about hatred and negativity but she wants to frame herself as the good girl/victim. WE SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU AND YOUR FOUR NOSE JOBS.

8ae5433e559d2cf94dd0131a2936d874.gif

I miss the simple days of RHONY; when Luann dragged Mario calling her “Countless” on for half a season and Jill dragged Bethenny saying “you need to get a hobby” on for a full season, but none of it felt rehearsed or forced :monkey:

On 5/31/2022 at 9:50 AM, mokitsu said:

"this is not a safe space for me"

"are you kidding me? that's a real poor choice of words given what i just went through"

i'm sorry but this took me OUT :deadbanana:

I was bellowing :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Chanel picking herself :rip: The incoming chaos

caroline serving taste picking Legend Glanville. 

I'm rewatching vanderpump rules and seeing both angles of that dinner fight with jacqueline and brandi was so funny.  also brandi hitting on jax and saying his glasses are fake is a kii.  

On 5/31/2022 at 10:42 AM, qurl said:

how have i never seen this before :skull:

ill never forget this :rip: and of course elliott being there too :rip:

also for the RHOM fans...the streets are saying that Marysol and Adriana are getting promoted to FT, they are going to have 7 wives but the mojitos keep rotating.  there's apparently also some new chick filming who's bringing some heat.  i also have been seeing a lot about filming and i feel like i've only seldomly seen Julia so if Marysol Adriana and this new chick get mojitos, i fear Julia & Guerdy will lose theirs and be FOH w/ Kiki.  Lisa was def on thin ice but i feel like with the mess she has going on she's saved herself. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.