• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

He’s so unhinged :deadbanana2:

Too much PNP

NvOUtPC.gif

19 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Crystal was right though. She said how she felt and Kyle literally gaslighted her after about being dramatic (while at the same time being dramatic herself) :dies:

also random but the word groomed is so touchy rn lol 

It had nothing to do with the conversation though. They weren't gaslighting her, they literally had no idea why she was even bringing it up. I'd dismiss her to for trying to bring herself into it. Don't insert your own old, washed-up drama and cry like a child when someone isn't having it. 

True...probably a weird word. Positioned is a better one, I suppose. Strange too because I didn't like Garcelle last season like everyone, but I am so far this one. 

On 5/26/2022 at 7:07 PM, Phobos said:

It’s the way Garcelle leads group scenes now  :jonnycat:

the rest don’t even know what to do :gaynetcat4:

Hmm, I'm not an Erika fan AT ALL but I'm kinda on her side here (also, I think this scene seems extremely edited). She's explaining the full legal implications of why she's acting the way she is (don't get me wrong, I think she's a total b****). It technically hasn't been flushed out yet if some people were paid or not as the case is still ongoing. And I get wha t she's saying about the compassion piece even more. If she goes on TV crying about how wronged the victims were, they can use that against her in many ways. While her delivery is awful, she's just explaining why she acts the way she has been around the case. 

3 hours ago, robattack332 said:

It had nothing to do with the conversation though. They weren't gaslighting her, they literally had no idea why she was even bringing it up. I'd dismiss her to for trying to bring herself into it. Don't insert your own old, washed-up drama and cry like a child when someone isn't having it. 

True...probably a weird word. Positioned is a better one, I suppose. Strange too because I didn't like Garcelle last season like everyone, but I am so far this one. 

Weren't they literally telling Sutton that what she felt (That she was empathic towards Dorit) was not true? She was defending Sutton, but worded it very awkwardly due to the fact that she kept getting interupted and probably because she is not very good at confrontation. And mayhbe she felt like that a long time already but now burst

At least that's how I read the entire situation

Edited by *Tim

5 hours ago, robattack332 said:

Yeah Kyle was 100% correct in saying that it was apples and oranges. Crystal was annoyed at Sutton last year because she opened her bedroom door without asking, Kyle is annoyed at Sutton this year because she didn’t show empathy for her friend that literally had her life threatened. Anybody that can’t see this is insane.

Edited by rihxnicki
Fix

Feel Like Pure **** Just Want Her Back

FTz84FTWQAE0RZY?format=jpg&name=medium

2 hours ago, *Tim said:

Weren't they literally telling Sutton that what she felt (That she was empathic towards Dorit) was not true? She was defending Sutton, but worded it very awkwardly due to the fact that she kept getting interupted and probably because she is not very good at confrontation. And mayhbe she felt like that a long time already but now burst

At least that's how I read the entire situation

This is how i saw it too. It was about Kyle telling people how they feel about something. So it was on topic 

7 hours ago, Vrx. said:

He’s so unhinged :deadbanana2:

Too much PNP

NvOUtPC.gif

There is a reason someone like him has been primarily single all his life 

kenya-moore-flawless.gif

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

8 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

This moment was so unnecessary :toofunny3: it looks like he’s sneezing in the gif lmao

Princess Carole is looking so youthful and ready for the legacy return

NvOUtPC.gif

6 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

Yeah Kyle was 100% correct in saying that it was apples and oranges. Crystal was annoyed at Sutton last year because she opened her bedroom door without asking, Kyle is annoyed at Sutton this year because she didn’t show empathy for her friend that literally had her life threatened. Anybody that can’t see this is insane.

I think Crystal’s point was that Kyle and them have a habit of invalidating other’s feelings outside of the FF5 group, which is 100% true 

21 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This is how i saw it too. It was about Kyle telling people how they feel about something. So it was on topic 

And the girlies seem to be buying into her gaslighting

22 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

I get this but Kyle being more mad at Sutton than Dorit herself was weird. Dorit had already forgiven Sutton and they had moved on. Also Sutton and Dorit are not really friends they are just co-workers. Kyle is making it a bigger deal 

18 hours ago, abc1990 said:

I think Crystal’s point was that Kyle and them have a habit of invalidating other’s feelings outside of the FF5 group, which is 100% true 

The fact that Erika also went on a random rant but Kyle did not say a thing directly to her 

Kandi-A-Mothers-Love-Cancelled-StraightF

On 5/28/2022 at 8:52 AM, Douglas Booth said:

Feel Like Pure **** Just Want Her Back

FTz84FTWQAE0RZY?format=jpg&name=medium

Camille ruined her bad btch legacy at her last reunion. Sad!

22 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Princess Carole is looking so youthful and ready for the legacy return

NvOUtPC.gif

Carole really rode bethenneys coattails during the end. The way she's no longer relevant not even for UGT is telling.

Sad!

mariah-composure.gif

Edited by slw84

okQWtLQ0YhBBm2KnCBardfH6l7U.jpg?d=360x54

DSC_1105.jpg

:dies:

2 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Kandi-A-Mothers-Love-Cancelled-StraightF

What does this actually mean, though?

Edit: yOu are just posting random pics.

I wasn't sure whether or not this was a shady pic from that obese lady indicating that their new show together got cancelled

Edited by slw84

Camille was a confessional gangsta, she was never going to serve as a housewife as much as she did on Twitter unfortunately :toofunny3: 

I truly believe Carol could come back if she wanted, if they invited Heather back they really are desperate. She’s simply refusing to have anything to do with housewives

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

What does this actually mean, though?

Edit: yOu are just posting random pics.

I wasn't sure whether or not this was a shady pic from that obese lady indicating that their new show together got cancelled

It’s a random throwback kii, from the show’s title (knowing Kandi’s relationship with her own mom), to Porsha being in it (and them being friends pre-r*pegate) and having like two lines, to Todd being a co-producer :toofunny3: 

2 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

It’s a random throwback kii, from the show’s title (knowing Kandi’s relationship with her own mom), to Porsha being in it (and them being friends pre-r*pegate) and having like two lines, to Todd being a co-producer :toofunny3: 

I wasn't sure. At first I thought did that obese lady get some tea about Kandi and Todd's restaurant show getting canceled but using the pics you posted because the current viral hit.

I sure hope Kandi and Todd get one more season on their current production to do it better. I couldn't watch past episode 3 but I'm sure some people liked it.

watching season 7 of ROA i love for the this cynthia, she's letting the girls have it

Rinna girl... :rip:

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.