The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

2 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

But just like s10, her being an ******* for the first half of the season will get over shadowed by a bigger scandal ?

I always forget Kyle‘s horrible behaviour on the show during the off-season :deadbanana4:  Her constant instigating last year was not cute

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I know it was so funny to see everyone ignore Erika :dies: Kyle is so black and white and that is Crystals main point. She always labels things “wrong” instead of thinking about why people feel a certain way. But just like s10, her being an ******* for the first half of the season will get over shadowed by a bigger scandal ?

Next week looks more like Crystal Vs Garcelle to me? Sutton might be more of a bystander even though it is about her lol. 

Sutton is TIRED. We’ve already had Sutton X Lisa, Erika, Kyle, somewhat Dorit. We’re getting Sutton X Diana soon. And now apparently Garcelle X Crystal with Sutton in the middle :rip: 

Sutton needs to open another cashmere line so she can book a day off because they are making her work way too much this season. 

"Open and honest" has made them lose the ability to see nuance and it was nice to see Crystal call it out. 

I actually like all of them in some way or another, but if your open and honest doesn't align with Kyle's it isn't valid. 

It hadn't hit me until Kyle's confessional last night that Crystal really is that much younger than the other women. Her and Dorit are the closest in age and that's still like a 9-10 year difference :rip:

1 hour ago, dman4life said:

It hadn't hit me until Kyle's confessional last night that Crystal really is that much younger than the other women. Her and Dorit are the closest in age and that's still like a 9-10 year difference :rip:

I never realized Dorit was the youngest in the group in seasons 7 and 10 :rip: She looks good but her work has aged her too if that makes any sense. Like she could pass for a 40 year old or a 55 year old and no one would bat an eye either way because the work she's had done.

That was a weird episode. I appreciated seeing Crystal push back on Dorit and Kyle for once, but her bringing up violate-gate AGAIN felt so random and tired. These ladies really know how to argue semantics and beat a dead horse. I think Crystal's point was valid, but it got lost in the tears and the trauma she clearly still has over her body insecurity/eating disorder. It's a shame because Crystal is SO beautiful yet the most insecure.

Kyle is just a terrible friend. It's the way she treats Sutton, and even how she's using Dorit's trauma for her own gain to show how sympathetic and amazing of a "friend" she is. A real friend would never expose your private voicemails on television like that.

Diana needs to stfu with her judgments of Sutton. Erika is so delulu it's comical. What does she want Sutton to apologize for, exactly? Erika DID lie. Sutton is allowed to ask questions and doubt you. It's like in this group of women, anyone who doubts or goes against the core four's beliefs is automatically wrong. Crystal really does have a point, I fear.

42 minutes ago, Stevie said:

That was a weird episode. I appreciated seeing Crystal push back on Dorit and Kyle for once, but her bringing up violate-gate AGAIN felt so random and tired. These ladies really know how to argue semantics and beat a dead horse. I think Crystal's point was valid, but it got lost in the tears and the trauma she clearly still has over her body insecurity/eating disorder. It's a shame because Crystal is SO beautiful yet the most insecure.

Kyle is just a terrible friend. It's the way she treats Sutton, and even how she's using Dorit's trauma for her own gain to show how sympathetic and amazing of a "friend" she is. A real friend would never expose your private voicemails on television like that.

Diana needs to stfu with her judgments of Sutton. Erika is so delulu it's comical. What does she want Sutton to apologize for, exactly? Erika DID lie. Sutton is allowed to ask questions and doubt you. It's like in this group of women, anyone who doubts or goes against the core four's beliefs is automatically wrong. Crystal really does have a point, I fear.

Bingo! That is what anyone who watches the show have been saying for years now. I'm really happy Crystal has already been able to acknowledge it, and it seems so will Sheree once she arrives. 

Kyle should not be allowed to call anyone dramatic. She is the most dramatic one of them all. 

I hope Erika ends up so broke she has to sleep on Mikey’s pull out couch. 

15 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Dorit is gonna get replaced by Sheree next season now or demoted to friend of now that Diana seems firmly in the Kyle, Lisa, and Erika side IMO. 

oJuQxP4.gif

6 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Kyle should not be allowed to call anyone dramatic. She is the most dramatic one of them all. 

I hope Erika ends up so broke she has to sleep on Mikey’s pull out couch. 

Everytime I hear Kyle and the groggy crying she does. It's so painful to hear. 
Like girl STFU

NvOUtPC.gif

Too bad Erika and Armie Hanmer never got together. He would have eaten her and we would have never seen her again. She would have ended up an Erika Goulash 

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

NvOUtPC.gif

I hate this gif so much. What an embarrassment for this 50+ grown man. 

RHOA outsold and snatched the top spot this week in both demo and live viewers :duca: 

29 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

i like rinna this season. she was atleast able to hear crystal out and not jump down her throat which i appreciated 

Not this season but deffo this episode. She also pointed that everyone has the right of feeling however they want to feel. I was like "okay maybe I like you"

23 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Not another mess :deadbanana:

Lock the C*** up. She deserves JAIL.

4 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I hate this gif so much. What an embarrassment for this 50+ grown man. 

He had enough.

He hates bleach blonde trout mouth but since my luv Teresa is just less than smart anyone that goes up against her has an easy way to gather her.

So he wants to protect legend Teresa from herself and loathes how Bleach blonde easily talks crap to Tre. 

He was about to burst. 

I think Andy would go straight for Teresa. He looks at her like he wishes she were just 10% smarter and she'd be unbeatable.

the sad thing is even when the girls gather Tre (Jackazz, Chucky, JLo wannabe, Troutmouth) they are so damn unlikable that Tre still survives. It's hilarious.

If Andy had the ability to just transfer thoughts through osmosis to Tre he would give anything to do it. That man loves her with his whole heart.:heart2:

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

RHOA outsold and snatched the top spot this week in both demo and live viewers :duca: 

So this tells me 

Dorit WON

Sutton and Rinna LOST

Marlo LOST 

Kenya and Kandi WON

but yet i'm told I'm on the wrong side of history.

OGq7.gif

4 minutes ago, slw84 said:

He had enough.

He hates bleach blonde trout mouth but since my luv Teresa is just less than smart anyone that goes up against her has an easy way to gather her.

So he wants to protect legend Teresa from herself and loathes how Bleach blonde easily talks crap to Tre. 

He was about to burst. 

I think Andy would go straight for Teresa. He looks at her like he wishes she were just 10% smarter and she'd be unbeatable.

the sad thing is even when the girls gather Tre (Jackazz, Chucky, JLo wannabe, Troutmouth) they are so damn unlikable that Tre still survives. It's hilarious.

If Andy had the ability to just transfer thoughts through osmosis to Tre he would give anything to do it. That man loves her with his whole heart.:heart2:

tenor.gif

So this tells me 

Dorit WON

Sutton and Rinna LOST

Marlo LOST 

Kenya and Kandi WON

OGq7.gif

People on twitter are turned off by the continuing storyline of Dorit’s burglary. I also fully expect to fast forward past a therapy session and PK’s interjection again. Quite possible the most annoying husband in the franchise. 

4 minutes ago, slw84 said:

He had enough.

He was about to burst. 

tenor.gif

So this tells me 

Dorit WON

Sutton and Rinna LOST

Marlo LOST 

Kenya and Kandi WON

OGq7.gif

People on twitter are turned off by the continuing storyline of Dorit’s burglary. I also fully expect to fast forward past a therapy session and PK’s interjection again. Quite possible the most annoying husband in the franchise. 

26 minutes ago, slw84 said:

So this tells me 

Dorit WON

Sutton and Rinna LOST

Marlo LOST 

Kenya and Kandi WON

OGq7.gif

Chile Dorit is part of the reason why they’re flopping nobody cares about that staged robbery storyline.. RHOA is for sure gonna start going over a million soon. They’re giving NJ/RHOP teas where they started really slow and then ratings rose as the season went on. I know Linnethia Leakes is  seething somewhere in her lounge, seeing Kenya lift the franchise up from the ashes again. 

Kenya Moore Queen GIF by Slice

Kyle complaining about someone being dramatic while being dramatic :bibliahh:

41 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Not you saying People on twitter as if that group is high caliber top tier:psyduck:

PK has risen in the ranks. He's not worse than Shannon's ex husband, Simon Barney, Slade, Heaux Gorga, Peter always with a pocket knife Thomas.

But yes, 

Legends Teresa, Kenya, Dorit and Kandi pulling ratings alongside ambassador Gizelle, Rancid Ramona, Lovely Luann always a mainstay. Ratings plummeting after legend OC Vicki leaves.

My taste is so delectable, scrumptious and delicious.

Being in the winners circle is my only option. Hooray for me.

nene-leakes-hi-haters.gif

10 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Chile Dorit is part of the reason why they’re flopping nobody cares about that staged robbery storyline.. RHOA is for sure gonna start going over a million soon. They’re giving NJ/RHOP teas where they started really slow and then ratings rose as the season went on. I know Linnethia Leakes is  seething somewhere in her lounge, seeing Kenya lift the franchise up from the ashes again. 

Kenya Moore Queen GIF by Slice

Duchess Diva Dynamic Dorit CONTINUES to take the day

SfFtL47.gif

respect her for making SAT term diametric a thing.

Dorit naysayers falsehoods are the diametrical opposite of what Mrs. Kemsley represents. Dorit diametrically destroys the myth that she's not needed.

Love that for Diametrical myth defeater Dorit. I think i'm going to retire Duchess and rebrand her as Diametrical myth defeater Dorit. It has pizazz. 

7rpUjWR.gif

Edited by slw84

4 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

The superior show and the better season. kenya-moore-flawless.gif

23 minutes ago, King_Lonnie said:

The superior show and the better season. kenya-moore-flawless.gif

:coffee:

It’s the way Garcelle leads group scenes now  :jonnycat:

the rest don’t even know what to do :gaynetcat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.