The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

12 hours ago, Chemist said:

Bring back Caroline and Dina!. I am tired of the Gorga family drama, we want another family's drama :fan:

Teresa - Melissa - Caroline - Dina - Jennifer - Margaret - Dolores

Danielle Staub (friend of)

Jacqueline (friend of)

That would be an amazing cast :jonnycat: The insane drama :deadbanana2:

This would be SUCH a serve, but Dina would never return with Caroline and Jacqueline on the show I think. I'm doing a rewatch of RHONJ, and the early seasons are such a snatch :jonny5: 

I would so be here for a Teresa - Melissa - Caroline - Jacqueline - Margaret - Jennifer season with Danielle and Dolores as friends of. Imagining Jennifer vs Caroline :jonny5: Jen would eat her ass up

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m already so over this Dorit situation. How long will it be dragged out? :deadbanana2:

12 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

I’m already so over this Dorit situation. How long will it be dragged out? :deadbanana2:

All season. :deadbanana2:

So they’re gonna drag this storyline of Dorit being robbed out all season? RHOA is gonna snatch that top spot back this season is so boring so far. Sutton can’t carry the whole season on her back.

Bored Celebrity Big Brother GIF by Big Brother

Edited by Camilitau.u

30 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

It’s RHOBH, so they’re gonna drag it out for most of the season 

Who remembers that rumor about Sutton being demoted before the season started? They said she wasn't bringing the drama.

A LIE!

I shudder to think what the season of BH would’ve been like without Sutton last year. I like that she is bringing the storylines this year; paying Erika dust, and trying to make sure Lisa and Kyle don’t drag season long storylines to her detriment.

The way this is so true this season :rip: Erika better earn her paycheck in Aspen cause she’s not giving anything this season so far. 

RHOBH and Dorit are trending on social media.

Run dem numbers of Dorit. She's the moment and the controversial conversation piece.

Love that for her

UGGzfBi.gif

Caroline Manzo was on Albie’s podcast and said she’d love to come back on the show to “knock the **** out of Teresa verbally” because she’s “tired of her opening her very uneducated mouth.” With this, and Bravo uploading Caroline videos lately, I really wonder if it’s coming :eek: 

Teresa being the reason half of the cast members on the show were even hired, let’s elect her president :eek: 

Garcelle is really working the girls this season even co-producer Kyle was gagged. :deadbanana2:

20 minutes ago, slw84 said:

RHOBH and Dorit are trending on social media.

Run dem numbers of Dorit. She's the moment and the controversial conversation piece.

Love that for her

UGGzfBi.gif

Dorit is gonna get replaced by Sheree next season now or demoted to friend of now that Diana seems firmly in the Kyle, Lisa, and Erika side IMO. 

Crystal, Garcelle, and Sutton were a strong trio in this episode, but it seems like they're going backwards in the next episode, and I hate to see it. They need to stop going after each other and put on a united front against Dorit/Kyle/Rinna/Erika so they're taken down once and for all. (I am curious what Sutton said that could be so damaging according to Crystal though.) 

I already don't like Diana. I agree with her that Sutton is clumsy and awkward, but so is she tbh. The "I'm her bodyguard" thing and tapping Crystal on the shoulder made me cringe. And whenever she speaks, she makes it seem like she's about to say something so profound but then says the most obvious things like "friends shouldn't make you feel alone". Like, no ****. She needs to stop inserting herself when she doesn't know what she's talking about. 

Whenever Dorit yells it's like nails on a chalkboard for me :biblio:

They need to get rid of Kyle already 

I'm enjoying RHOBH and RHOA this season! Atleast Dorit's robbery bring dragged out is also giving us some drama. Nothing like LVP's dog or whatever. I like how pretty much all the girls are clocked in and Kyle is looking kinda crazy trying to maintain control :toofunny3:

Edit: I lowkey forgot about Erika. I think Diana is there to replace her :gaycat6:

Edited by dman4life

4 minutes ago, dman4life said:

I'm enjoying RHOBH and RHOA this season! Atleast Dorit's robbery bring dragged out is also giving us some drama. Nothing like LVP's dog or whatever. I like how pretty much all the girls are clocked in and Kyle is looking kinda crazy trying to maintain control :toofunny3:

The way Garcelle is the new ghost producer and Kyle is shook. 

the way she yelled at Garcelle and lost her composure. Did miss beauvais hit a nerve? :gaycat5:

Edited by Phobos

1 hour ago, dman4life said:

Edit: I lowkey forgot about Erika. I think Diana is there to replace her :gaycat6:

Genuinely had the same thought, although Diana seems like a potential one and done... although it's too early to tell. 

Sutton is definitely carrying the season so far, I hope whatever is said next week isn't too bad, she really can't seem to catch a break.

4 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

(I am curious what Sutton said that could be so damaging according to Crystal though.) 

I think Sutton didn't believe the burglary was real :rip: it's gonna be bad for her I fear

9 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I think Sutton didn't believe the burglary was real :rip: it's gonna be bad for her I fear

I hope not, I need this storyline to end :rip:

Kyle is clocking in for work this season :clap3: The most irrelevant so far has been Erika surprisingly,  but I think that will change soon

Kyle is so exhausting to watch this season... let the mouse go, really. 

Erika trying to insert herself into the conversation but Sutton not giving a single damn about her - that's a moment most precious to me.

1 hour ago, magicfever said:

Kyle is so exhausting to watch this season... let the mouse go, really. 

Erika trying to insert herself into the conversation but Sutton not giving a single damn about her - that's a moment most precious to me.

I know it was so funny to see everyone ignore Erika :dies: Kyle is so black and white and that is Crystals main point. She always labels things “wrong” instead of thinking about why people feel a certain way. But just like s10, her being an ******* for the first half of the season will get over shadowed by a bigger scandal ?

Next week looks more like Crystal Vs Garcelle to me? Sutton might be more of a bystander even though it is about her lol. 

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.