Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Phobos said:

They’re in their Shallow era :clap3: 

16 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

They’re in their Shallow era :clap3: 

An ORGANTIC rise

1 hour ago, Phobos said:

Hips, Legs and Body power :clap3:

Not Legs Hips and Body having impact on the ratings :duca: i told y’all not to underestimate the RHOA girlies especially not Kemora :WAP: 

1 hour ago, Phobos said:

An ORGANTIC rise

Radio, streaming and digital sales are all rising at once. They are reentering their imperial era.

2 hours ago, Phobos said:

The girls are coming for that 1M.

Also, I think this last episode of RHOA had one of the higher demos out of all the recent Bravo shows...

So now that we know what we know about the next episode of RHOA, this has me shouting:

3 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

So now that we know what we know about the next episode of RHOA, this has me shouting:

Oh wow…. 

why would Kandi set herself up like this after s9? 

Kink is a bunch of adults consciously opting into this game with a full understanding of everything at play…

finding out someone else’s partner can control your vibrator in the moment is a bit… suspect… as well as the hounding/lowkey policing as far as who is wearing the vibrator…or not 

also isn’t this on their way to the Play that has nothing to do with sex?  

44 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Also, I think this last episode of RHOA had one of the higher demos out of all the recent Bravo shows...

I wonder if Sheree and Drew’s twitter battle also sparked interest 

38 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Extremely cringe and to see that Kandi's whole personality since like season 4 has been sex toys.

How do you go through what you went through on season 9 and then give everyone vibrating panties that someones husband who isn't theirs could be controlling? I just found that whole thing to be weird and they were wearing them while going to a play that was suppose to be about the struggle of black men or something? Kandi is just not that girl I really cannot wait for her to make her Xscape from this show.

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

I'm liking this ensemble cast...I still don't see it for Drew and Marlo but this past episode all cast members pulled their own weight

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvvf0o41BrVPPndK6xKUo

3 hours ago, Phobos said:

Wonderful... it's good to see a show not just going all the way down each episode. Hopefully it doesn't go lower than 700k and can rest in the 800s 900s area and possibly hit 1m.

Edited by slw84

43 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

omg the closed captions on this :rip::ahh:

Their ANTI era....will it serve longevity...

Kandi is just ... :toofunny3:

57 minutes ago, boys said:

Extremely cringe and to see that Kandi's whole personality since like season 4 has been sex toys.

How do you go through what you went through on season 9 and then give everyone vibrating panties that someones husband who isn't theirs could be controlling? I just found that whole thing to be weird and they were wearing them while going to a play that was suppose to be about the struggle of black men or something? Kandi is just not that girl I really cannot wait for her to make her Xscape from this show.

My thoughts exactly. 

I think what was weird about the clip wasn’t the activity itself (I try not to link shame), it was the fact that unwilling participants were being called out for not engaging or wanting to do something explicitly sexual in nature…. In front of millions of people. 

along with the fact it wasn’t made readily Clear from jump that the control wouldn’t just be in the hands of your marital partner. 

transparency is essential to consent and idk there was something odd about it in this context. This would’ve made more sense at Cynthia’s bachelorette party if anything. And come to think of it…. Didn’t Kandi play a dominant mistress and vibrate Cynthia’s panties to her suprise???

legs hips and body has officially made it to the popular songs section of kandis spotify lmaoo

1 hour ago, Phobos said:

And come to think of it…. Didn’t Kandi play a dominant mistress and vibrate Cynthia’s panties to her suprise???

Didn't watch that god awful season so I cannot confirm

1 hour ago, Phobos said:

I think what was weird about the clip wasn’t the activity itself (I try not to link shame), it was the fact that unwilling participants were being called out for not engaging or wanting to do something explicitly sexual in nature…. In front of millions of people. 

along with the fact it wasn’t made readily Clear from jump that the control wouldn’t just be in the hands of your marital partner. 

Exactly, idc about anyones kinks you can be as freaky as you want

Did they send some Married to medicine producers over to RHOA cause this season is serving 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

she coming 

im ready for it!! she should get a feature on it

Kenya is so delusional :ahh: 

'I would flip the table if my husband spoke to me like that'

Ken, sit your ass down. 

Also that Kandi vibrator thing is kind of disturbing. I mean, that's sexual harassment type of **** :rip: Having another woman's husband control your vibrator without you even knowing is all sorts of messed up.

Not Caroline thinking her face brings big bucks.

@boys in the thread title did you mean the Hilton family? Or did I miss something

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.