The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

Just now, MAKSIM said:

I don’t believe this. There was a rumor that KH did something to Sutton’s assistant and that was false, and then it went to about a DJ not playing a Michael Jackson track :rip: 

It’s also clear Sheree, Garcelle, Sutton and Crystal have backed Kathy. 

I WOULD NOT be surprised though if Lisa and Erika were leaking these rumors because Kathy keeps making very public digs against them and they want her to feel public pressure until the Aspen episodes, which are late in the season. 

tea...kathy is NOT homophobic.  

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, boys said:

This whole thing is confusing cause if she really said all of this why would they still be her friends?

Hmm it semi believable that Kathy would but I just don’t think the others would rally behind her if it was true. It’s actually more plausible Rinna is leaking this :dies:

drew really is a clown 

im glad sanya is not gonna stand by and be her cheerleader

Oh well now we know why Dolores wasn’t at the event Teresa threw for her wedding. Dina was there and you know damn well Dina would not want to be around her after that.

4 minutes ago, boys said:

Oh well now we know why Dolores wasn’t at the event Teresa threw for her wedding. Dina was there and you know damn well Dina would not want to be around her after that.

I just don’t understand Teresa and Dolores’ friendship when Dolores and Teresa ALWAYS end up on the opposite side of every argument. Now this. I won’t be shocked if we see a Caroline Manzo return in the future, I really think Bravo is preparing us for it recently.

Y'all...did Ramona hold this woman at gunpoint to make her say compliments about her? :deadbanana2:

I watch RHOA on peacock the next day but no one talking about on here yet :rip:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I watch RHOA on peacock the next day but no one talking about on here yet :rip:

the episode was meh.  next week looks better. sheree's filming at one of the restaurants i go to in philly lol :rip: 

1 minute ago, kgeezy310 said:

the episode was meh.  next week looks better. sheree's filming at one of the restaurants i go to in philly lol :rip: 

Ugh I feel like this is a season to watch all at once lol 

leeegggsan hiipsan body body

17 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

leeegggsan hiipsan body body

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

lmaoooo i cant stop laughing at the song

6 hours ago, boys said:

This whole thing is confusing cause if she really said all of this why would they still be her friends?

They probably simply believe Kathy over Lisa Rinna :michael: Bravo does too cause an employee saying the n or *** should mean immediate termination of contract especially after the Jennie situation

Marlo calling sheree and Kenya baby builders :ahh:

also it seems like the girls are sideeying Kandi a bit lol 

this was a decent episode though 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

I don't feel like there's any real beef between any of the RHOA girls....the drama seems manufactured tbh

I feel like the leaked Rinna DM's are a biT too convenient to be leaked. This smells like a ploy by Erika Jayle and Lipsa to make KH look bad before the mess actually makes it to the screens so they'll have the public on their side.

I feel like neither Garcelle nor Crystal would associate with Kathy if there was even a shred of doubt about whether she said those slurs or not

15 minutes ago, *Tim said:

I feel like the leaked Rinna DM's are a biT too convenient to be leaked. This smells like a ploy by Erika Jayle and Lipsa to make KH look bad before the mess actually makes it to the screens so they'll have the public on their side.

I feel like neither Garcelle nor Crystal would associate with Kathy if there was even a shred of doubt about whether she said those slurs or not

Yep, and when the Kathy and Kyle fight comes true (which we know is coming from the trailer), people will be like, see! Look! It was true!

Then Lisa will post on Instagram something like “Now that you know the full story, you can see why I would never hang out with the racist and homophobic group!”

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

Yep, and when the Kathy and Kyle fight comes true (which we know is coming from the trailer), people will be like, see! Look! It was true!

Then Lisa will post on Instagram something like “Now that you know the full story, you can see why I would never hang out with the racist and homophobic group!”

And looking at some of the replies to tweets, it is working like a charm

10 minutes ago, *Tim said:

And looking at some of the replies to tweets, it is working like a charm

Right, like you’re trying to tell me Erika and Lisa Rinna ran off to hide in their rooms? Give me an break. 

so I’ve never been into this franchise but I just binged Ultimate Girls Trip & was absolutely gagged :jonny5:Kyle Theressa & Kenya really delivered

Ramona bringing some sort of mess to literally every episode :bibliahh:

debating starting New Jersey or Atlnata

I really don't understand Andrew's inherent bias against Jennifer Aydin, why is he so determined to let the Gorgas gaslight her like that :deadbanana2:

Also, are there any updates/rumors/tea about next season of SLC? I miss my crazy women so much :jonny6:

43 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I really don't understand Andrew's inherent bias against Jennifer Aydin, why is he so determined to let the Gorgas gaslight her like that :deadbanana2:

Also, are there any updates/rumors/tea about next season of SLC? I miss my crazy women so much :jonny6:

Two new cast members that appear to be close/friendly with Jen and Lisa. Whitney said that cast dynamics change a lot this season, so maybe you see Heather and Whitney more friendly with Meredith and against Lisa/Jen?

31 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Two new cast members that appear to be close/friendly with Jen and Lisa. Whitney said that cast dynamics change a lot this season, so maybe you see Heather and Whitney more friendly with Meredith and against Lisa/Jen?

heather was just with jen and meredith and lisa has been commenting on whitney's stuff.  my theory is that whitney and heather's dynamic has changed. 

TheOnlyOne
10 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

I thought Jen posted something about one of the new ladies being racist as well :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.