The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

9 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

:rip:

Kathy is about to have an iconic second half of the season. It’s so refreshing to see that the FF4 are finally on the backfoot/defense after 5 or so years. 

Kathy Hilton is giving me serious sniper from the side LVP energy :fan:

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

It’s already building steam on tik tok :rip: the girls are clowning on Kandi :ahh: 

Will this lead people to tune in to RHOA on Sunday? We need all the promo we can get since Bravo isn’t promoting them :rip:

Edited by Camilitau.u

15 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s not. I go out with his daughter all the time :rip:. Literally heading to stay with his ex wife and he’s not even going to be there

Here for this if true 

Legend Kim needs to REMAIN on our screens

one of the best readers of the entire franchise

YTl5ET6.gif

22 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Kathy Hilton is giving me serious sniper from the side LVP energy :fan:

What are you all going to call them?

That corny FFF wasn't hitting so you all need to come up with a better name.

Maybe had something classy and elegant for them but

Kyle, Rinna, Dorit, Erika, Diana with Crystal in the middle Kathy, Garcelle, Sheree, and Sutton...

It's a great vs battle for the future and each side will have one picked off at some point. 

I am watching Shameless US for the 1st time ever (Thank u HBO MAX) and I almost fall off my chair when Harry Hamlin appeared as the gay lover of that underage boy :deadbanana2: The fact that he has some nude scenes as well :biblio: Now I understand where the gay rumors come from. He does act very gay lol

legs...and.... hips..and... body..body..body im ctfu that sound is so funny

Why is Legs and hips and body stuck in my head? Kandi is such a queen. :rip:

Kyle really working overtime to make Sutton look bad, but all she does is make herself look miserable and desperate for a storyline :skull:

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

Kyle really working overtime to make Sutton look bad, but all she does is make herself look miserable and desperate for a storyline :skull:

Yeah literally who cares, I don't believe that the robbery was real anyways. Dorit and PK are shady.

11 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Why is Legs and hips and body stuck in my head? Kandi is such a queen. :rip:

I just danced to the song with my cat so I'm sure it will probably pop up in my Spotify year-end charts :rip:

18 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

legs...and.... hips..and... body..body..body im ctfu that sound is so funny

They are saying the audio sounds like:

a BBL ritual song

ancient volcano sacrifice

Bowser Castle final level

Pokemon battle music

:ahh:

to show my age it's giving Legend of the hidden temple theme and final level vibes

Kandi and co need to make a viral video to add to this and they might get a charting hit. I know she's doing the xscape show so it won't show up on RHOA but this could turn into something if they play it right.

Spoiler descriptions are out for episode 3,4 and 5 of RHOBH and they are all Sutton centric again :rip:

Spoiler

Apparently there is a comment that Sutton said to Crystal last year that was “dark”. And Crystal brings it up again. Garcelle tries to get to the bottom of it and that must be where Garcelle says to Sutton about Crystal “don’t trust your new friend too much” from the season trailer comes from.

6 hours ago, *Tim said:

The way Dorit doesn't even care :deadbanana2: i was ok when she said it to Dorit and PK personally but what is the point if bringing it to the whole group. So sneaky

leeeegs and hips and bawdy bawdy

im still cracking up at the kandi song the comments on the original tiktok are hysterical 

the streams for legs, hips, body on spotify doubled overnight would be very funny if it became one of her top streamed songs

Kandi's songwriting has always been a choice. 

I remember when she visited that one country singer so they could make a song together and all of her suggestions got denied for being too on the nose/ too cheesy :deadbanana4:

The lady basically wrote the song herself and Kandi was just there for moral support

Oh wow if this is true it's bad but why would Garcelle AND Sheree be still friends with Kathy?

:deadbanana4::bibliahh:

2 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Kandi's songwriting has always been a choice. 

I remember when she visited that one country singer so they could make a song together and all of her suggestions got denied for being too on the nose/ too cheesy :deadbanana4:

The lady basically wrote the song herself and Kandi was just there for moral support

:rip: I forgot about that 

I guess that was the late 90s style which she’s popular for 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Oh wow if this is true it's bad but why would Garcelle AND Sheree be still friends with Kathy?

This whole thing is confusing cause if she really said all of this why would they still be her friends?

On 5/21/2022 at 3:49 PM, MAKSIM said:

It’s already building steam on tik tok :rip: the girls are clowning on Kandi :ahh: 

omfg this sound....

1 hour ago, boys said:

This whole thing is confusing cause if she really said all of this why would they still be her friends?

I don’t believe this. The first rumor was that KH did something to Sutton’s assistant and that was false, and then it went to about a DJ not playing a Michael Jackson track :rip: 

It’s also clear Sheree, Garcelle, Sutton and Crystal have backed Kathy. 

I WOULD NOT be surprised though if Lisa and Erika were leaking these rumors because Kathy keeps making very public digs against them and they want her to feel public pressure until the Aspen episodes, which are late in the season. 

Edited by MAKSIM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.