• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Lille said:

Porsha and Gizz are so much fun together on UGT, forgot how much I missed Porsha's dumbass.

Yeah Porsha, Nene and Pheadra brought the fun and lightness in RHOA, sad they're all gone.

Sheree and Marlo do as well but the other girls aren't as fun (Drew especially Drew and Sanya)

The ATL girls are giving "don't count us out yet, we still have the mess in us"

56 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

the way I will be perched for this season lol 

I wonder if they will show it 

So the narrative of Brandi invading Caroline's personal space is all BS to hype up the season and give it its main scandal? Say it ain't so 

8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

they look good!

I'm glad they made updates. Long overdue

rZQIDPu.gif

7 hours ago, Million said:

RHOA looks so good! They're all serving in the cast photo 😍

Who is the new friend of?

Monyetta and Marlo's friend

Edited by slw84

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

The ATL girls are giving "don't count us out yet, we still have the mess in us"

This.

I think people underestimated RHOA and overestimated RHOP.

Mostly because the Nene/Porsha/Phaedra stans were trying to push a false narrative of wishful hopes and dreams but this is an ensemble cast.

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

and Kandi needs to run miss marlo a check 

cause the only thing I remember from last season is “***** I’m worldwide” lol 

Let's not oversell Marlo

3 hours ago, Alfred said:

So the narrative of Brandi invading Caroline's personal space is all BS to hype up the season and give it its main scandal? Say it ain't so 

Is it tho? Brandi clearly doesn't have any boundaries and just doesn't know when to stop. 

8 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

Kim? Oh, the Twitter mob is going to be mad. :rip:

Was Courtney in the trailer at all? Another flop friend. Just give Shamea her peach already.

Kandi :clap3:

She's the one Kandi threatens to headbutt in the trailer.

And I don't think Kim is going to stick around for more than just an episode -- two tops. The whole 'gathering of the OGs' looked very much like a novelty thing and probably something Sheree orchestrated for a nice moment. I highly doubt any of them still keep up with Deshawn in real life. :rip:

Edited by Rhythm

Teresa and Louie are so phony :bibliahh:

Their story about pizzagate made ZERO sense and they didn't even try to elaborate.

Joe's side seemed a lot more true to character.

ALSO...#TeamMelissa

I think this is the best UGT all things considered 

the second is great but they should have went to a real place (the stress did make it). Also they were being extra 

the first we’re with too many comfortable housewives

this is a great combination 

The way I've tuned out of NJ. I think I'm 3 episodes behind. Is it worth watching? Does Danielle drag anyone as I'm hoping she will? 

:clap3:Everyone say thank you, Whitney for the Lisa Barlow cameo on this week’s Girl’s Trip

I get that people can have opposing sides but I’ll never understand being #TeamMelissa knowing how they got on the show. Furthermore, I find it so odd that there are people who exist who think NJ would be able to survive if  Teresa was fired to keep Melissa on the cast. The show would be over. It’d be easier to just say you want RHONJ to end for good. 

biscuits or bullets is taking me out omg :deadbanana2:

Sheree has her heel on Kandi's neck omg

8 hours ago, Khamis said:

Vanderpump keeping Bravo afloat atm :jonny6:

The reunion will be the most watched Bravo episode of the last 3 years

I actually think the best way to keep both Teresa and Melissa in RHONJ is to put Joe Gorga on pause. He is out of the equation and the family drama would be over

Maybe it’s bc there was a week break as opposed to three episodes in a row, but I feel like UGT really took a turn this week :toofunny3: the Bad Weather drama is so tired. I almost want to wait till it all airs so I can watch it all together, but I wouldn’t be able to enter this thread for 3 weeks :ace: Also, does anyone else find it weird Marysol, Heather, and Whitney have all magically developed a black vernacular that we’ve never heard them use before being around 3 black women :skull:

ATL trailer doesn’t look bad (and I say this as someone who’s skipped the past 1.75 seasons). I may watch just for a Cynthia / Kim return, but I hope they address Kim’s racism at the last reunion and her house foreclosure mess :toofunny3:

also, I agree with some of the other users in here, something about this group of women (Kandi has never served what she thinks she’s serving, Sheree is funny in confessionals but there really is a reason she’s been booted twice already, Marlo should NEVER have been given a peach, Kenya isn’t really entertaining unless Nene or Porsha are on to engage with her, Drew is one of the main reasons I stopped watching bc she is so corny and unbearable to watch, and Idek any of the other new people) is just not that interesting to me. I wish they would bring back Fallyn, Tonya, LaToya, and Shamea if they want cheap drama. 

Marysol & Alexia are actually hilarious together, I love their side conversations in Spanish reminds me of home.

When Candiace burped at the table :dies:

"Marysol que horror"

"Esa mujer eructo en la mesa, y se está riendo" 

Sandra, Felon Hampton and Drew corny, crunchy ass really are here to continue ruining RHOA. Kenya is doing her best but chile... she's working with the BARE MINIMUM here bring Hoesha and Cynthia back IMMEDIATELY. Chile and quiet as it's kept EVA needs to be here to spill ALL that tea.

16 hours ago, Alfred said:

From these tweets it sounded like she did do something to Caroline but is mad she got punished for it as she feels so was just doing what got her asked back in the first place 

I don’t feel bad for her 

Teddi said “we’ll see” which probably means she’s sticking by the “I need an actual contract” statement she made before she films again

If Teddi comes back BH producers honestly learned nothing bc she literally has nothing to give and never did :toofunny3:

Teddi being "asked to film" for RHOBH just means Kyle invited her to come to one of her events that's being filmed to stand in the background and give maybe one line, just like she did a season or two ago for Kyle's desert store opening lmao. I guarantee production is not so desperate they're begging Teddi to come back, and I guarantee Teddi is so desperate for attention that if there was a guarantee she'd get even 5 minutes of screen time she'd pay production to come back

(Side note: this is my first time posting here! I've been lurking for a while and when I saw registration open I jumped)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.