The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

On season 5 of RHOP. Just got to Monique vs Candiace, WHEWW. This season is top tier housewives, it's ART from start to finish. The build up to the fight, the editing, the drama, everything is just so good. And having known that this was going to happen and watching Monique and Candiace's relationship from the start makes it even better.

I was really sleeping on RHOP, every season has been stellar

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Gizelle is a master ghost producer, causing MESS literally every five minutes. Heather is in for a rough trip I fear.

That heather thing was nasty though 

why would she say that to Leah :rip:

and she may need to lay off the pot if she not remembering things lol 

The UGT timeline is confusing. So was this filmed before or after the last season of Potomac? Because I thought Candiace and Gizzy hated one another now. :rip:

7 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

The UGT timeline is confusing. So was this filmed before or after the last season of Potomac? Because I thought Candiace and Gizzy hated one another now. :rip:

Candiace is mad now after she watched the show 

the trip is after filming but before the show aired 

Ok that premiere was excellent. Bravo highkey should do at least two UGT seasons a year and cut back on the traditional housewives because that one episode was more entertaining than any of the housewives episodes that’s aired recently.

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

the SLC ladies are really useless in this cast, they're just acting like fangirls

Leah and Porsha are carrying, watching two Gizelle seasons back to back really just shows how forced, sad, and insufferable she is :celestial4:

The people who think Gizzy is carrying for asking about Jen Shah as if it wouldn’t have come up without her being there anyway. :rip:

All she’s done is act like someone in line at Bravocon asking questions about all the shows.

Leah got her together good though when she approached her in episode 3.

3 hours ago, Arcadius said:

This was filmed 2 weeks after this past season of Potomac wrapped filming (back in May 2022)…so this was filmed before the past season of Potomac aired on tv and Candiace had the chance to watch everything play out on tv 

So many people said this season of UGT would be boring and bad but the first three episodes have been a blast. Gizelle starting mess left and right, not even attempting to hide her producing hands, Porsha being funny as hell, Marysol actually opening up and showing her personality after two seaons of "cockies"... I am eating good.

When Gizelle pulls up with that Mariah Huq/Bethenney frankel EP credit...whew:coffee:

1. I am so sad Miami's done. I was HOWLING by the whole Marysol's liver's letter bit.

2. UGT3 yacht day was absolute CHAOS. Pleather was being clocked left and right...ugh, she's so insufferable. Whitney had some points, but gurl...the way she always loses in an argument. Lia's an emotional vampire...I can't imagine going on a trip with her. Candeegal QUEEN. Porsha's HILAR.

gizelle getting annoyed with the girls speaking spanish :bibliahh:

Candiace had me howling with She'Neda man, She'Taka man, and Earth-ritis lmaooo....I'm enjoinh this season of UGT so far

Only 3 episodes in of UGT and for me this is the best one yet. 

12 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

Only 3 episodes in of UGT and for me this is the best one yet. 

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This is better than expected but RHUGT S2 was literally perfect

---

People should stop complaining about Gizelle. This would be boring as *** without her let's be real. The fact that she was the one starting the Heather piled on....extra points from me!

5 hours ago, Erotic said:

Girl for the last time, this is Peacock 

:deadbanana2:

****** hilarious :deadbanana:

Okay I’m actually enjoying this UGT way more than I thought I would, there have been so many funny moments already. 

Leah is kinda serving, her saying boring kinda sent me. She has a chaotic energy which is entertaining. Loving Candiace too. 

Heather is flopping hard :rip: I wish Whitney was a bit quicker cause there are so many counter arguments to what she says :rip:  I also hate Heather trying her relatable pick me girl thing every five seconds. 

Gizelle is carrying but also insufferable as usual :deadbanana: 

Porsha is funny and good tv. Her trying to act like a big girl but still being salty about Candiace’s light shade tho  :rip: 

Alexis and Marysol are serving filler. Even though the cousins are quiet they are at least having explosive fights with each other. These two are just sticking together and rehashing the alcoholic storyline again :rip:

Larsa and Lisa would of been a way better addition to the barracuda twins. Plus Larsa would  bring mess :heart2:

3 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Alexis and Marysol are serving filler. Even though the cousins are quiet they are at least having explosive fights with each other. These two are just sticking together and rehashing the alcoholic storyline again :rip:

Larsa and Lisa would of been a way better addition to the barracuda twins. Plus Larsa would  bring mess :heart2:

This! They literally have zero personality. They are the worst representatiin of an otherwise stellar franchise.

Larsa, Lisa, Adriana or Nicole would have been AMAZING in this :heart2:

27 minutes ago, Chemist said:

This! They literally have zero personality. They are the worst representatiin of an otherwise stellar franchise.

Larsa, Lisa, Adriana or Nicole would have been AMAZING in this :heart2:

I agree....it should've been Larsa/Nicole or Adriana/Nicole representing Miami

36 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This is better than expected but RHUGT S2 was literally perfect

---

People should stop complaining about Gizelle. This would be boring as *** without her let's be real. The fact that she was the one starting the Heather piled on....extra points from me!

Was a master class. Heather didn’t know what to do :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.