The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

I have a bad feeling about SLC. I think this next season is going to be like the season of Dallas after LeeAnne was fired.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Slc is in a dire place lol 

at least people cared enough to complain about RHOP, Most people didn’t even finish SLC :dies:

That’s true. I’m guilty of not finishing SLC. I started the first reunion episode and couldn’t even get halfway through it 😭

Worst case scenario, SLC gets canceled, but then they revive it in seven years a la Miami, after Jen shah is released from prison :toofunny3:

I’m so mad Lizzy Savetsky quit the RHONY reboot. We know mutual people, so her quitting the show takes away my ability to brag about my loose connection to a reality star :'(

Edited by ZIVERT

18 hours ago, Alfred said:

I hope so. She honestly deserves a full time spot. She's a founding cast member and was a big part of why the first 2 seasons were successful & entertaining. 

I hope them convincing her to join just as a FOH was a clever way to lure her in with the ulterior motive of making her FT. 

Her contract will be so restricted so that she can't flake out again

The new franchises are already under a bad contract so Mary's would be even worse since Bravo will have to protect itself. 

4 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I’m so mad Lizzy Savetsky quit the RHONY reboot. We know mutual people, so her quitting the show takes away my ability to brag about my loose connection to a reality star :'(

It’s a win for the rest of us sorry. 

On 3/15/2023 at 1:03 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

Juan and his roommate BOTH getting fired in the same month :ahh:

Truly and forever the dizziest ***** at the table! Good look selling those Embezzled hats cause that's about to be their ONLY source of income for the foreseeable future.

Maybe the good sis Katie can get Robin a job at the grocery store she works at. 

fixing-hair-karen-huger.gif

stupid

8 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

that wouldve been pretty cool :'(

the demo is insane! On track to outperform Beverly Hills next week! Only going up from here bc last nights episode was crazyyyy

I mean we have to Stan? :redface:

the demo is insane! On track to outperform Beverly Hills next week! Only going up from here bc last nights episode was crazyyyy

I mean we have to Stan? :redface:

• ATRL Moderator

Am I the only one who liked SLC s3?

im excited for 4.  Jens storyline was getting super repetitive so it’s gonna be fresh and I’m ready for queen Meredith’s iconic villain era.  

The Larsa drag fest….RUTHLESS :deadbanana4:

It’s so entertaining to watch because 1. It’s deserved and 2. the old girl can take it

Edited by Attaboy

Larsa truly is the housewife with the least brain capacity. How can you have sooo little common sense and understanding :skull:

I love Larsa :jonny: "at least I have a real job not like you who puts people to sleep" :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

I love Larsa :jonny: "at least I have a real job not like you who puts people to sleep" :jonnycat:

The people who get it, get it! Larsa is the perfect amount of delusional and funny for HWs. 

19 hours ago, madonnas said:

Am I the only one who liked SLC s3?

im excited for 4.  Jens storyline was getting super repetitive so it’s gonna be fresh and I’m ready for queen Meredith’s iconic villain era.  

SLC s3 was not bad but Lisa and Whitney were trying so hard to have their moment and they are NOT those girls

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

LaLa, much like GG from Shahs, has to be one of the most insufferable bravo-lebrities to ever exist. 

GG has redeeming qualities.

Lala tries to be so hard and tough but she's just a cultural appropriating gold digger with barely above average looks.

I didn't like how the witches of weho bullied her but she allowed that guy she married and was not attracted to at all his money to swell her head.

Re-watching VPR S1 and Bravo truly is never going to find a Stassi/Jax/Kirsten trio ever again. Truly riveting personalities.

And it’s not like “I want them back” because they are very different now. It was just the right time at the right place type of thing

6 hours ago, mokitsu said:

She's so stupid it's astonishing but it adds a good layer to the show so I don't mind her being apart of the cast.

She lies about things that are so obviously false like girl we know you weren't having sex 4 times a night for 23 years and that ass is clearly fake.

Edited by boys

4 hours ago, boys said:

She's so stupid it's astonishing but it adds a good layer to the show so I don't mind her being apart of the cast.

She lies about things that are so obviously false like girl we know you weren't having sex 4 times a night for 23 years and that ass is clearly fake.

Exactly and it's just stupid its not entertaining like she thinks it is. Anyone with a brain sees right through it 

On 3/16/2023 at 8:50 AM, ZIVERT said:

wasn't she fired for saying the n word :skull: 

5 hours ago, teresaguidice said:

wasn't she fired for saying the n word :skull: 

From what I read, she left after saying she wouldn’t hook her non-Jewish cast mate up with another Jew. They had an off camera phone call in which the cast mate used the N-word, and then Lizzy’s husband said the N-word recounting the conversation to production. That, and all the antisemitism she was targeted with after joining the show :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.