The Real Housewives: Kenya Moore suspended from filming! #RHOA

boys

7 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

I'm about to be on season 4 of BH, and tbh I might skip it and just watch the reunion. The thought of watching a full season where half the cast are Y****da and two flop newbies is... :skull:

Would I be missing anything good?

I’m watching that season now and would recommend it. Carlton would be a nightmare to deal with in real life but it’s hilarious to watch her contradict herself and fume whenever Kyle so much as blinks :dies: Yolanda was interesting to watch too and was messy. All of them brought it in some way. It’s definitely better than some of the future BH seasons :rip:

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

The way Robyn's mess is distracting you all from Ashley's fake ass divorce storyline. She had EVERYONE rooting for her and still ****** it up.

Literally want I’m saying. :deadbanana:

her own family was looking at her crazy 

but yea mia should stay cause she may just be actually crazy/delusional :ahh: 

I love that Mary will be returning to S4 but Angie K deserves her snowflake. She worked OT to keep the drama and story flowing in S3 and it makes zero sense not to promote her.

5 hours ago, CroNich said:

The season is quite tame compared to your average housewives season in terms of fighting. There is some catiness at points but the main story-lines are to do with the women's personal life's/trauma. However, it certainly picks up at the reunion and then its chaos from the start of Season 5 onwards...

It definitely gives you some good background on the girls and sets up all the drama that's in season 5, so definitely recommend pushing through

Awww i like it. It's nice to see where the girls are now and get to know the new ones. I don't have a problem with a tame season, one tho, not many one after the other (i'm watching you BH). 

5 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

hello everyone, i have just gotten caught up on the robyn and juan news and im so proud of robyn finally accepting and living in her truth, plus being strong enough to publicly admit it. not everyone is that strong and it sometimes takes people time to fully process what they have been through. it is also a common trauma response to lash out at others while you yourself are dealing with hard circumstances so please do not make fun of her mental health. the best thing we can do right now would be to buy an embellished hat to show her that we love her and are on her side. also people here are calling her dumb but really she outmaneuvered producers, bravo, and her cast mates this season which is pretty smart if you ask me. AND doing all that while dealing with her trauma. even further more getting some coins out of it by spilling all on her patreon!?!?! you losers get cheated on FOR FREE!!! so please everyone in here stfu fr fr because youre the clowns and robyn stays in everyones mouths!!! ahhhh!!!!

Robyn Dixon: Remind Me Never to Invite The Potomac Ladies Over | The Real  Housewives of Potomac Blog

Crying Wojak | Know Your Meme

45 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

Awww i like it. It's nice to see where the girls are now and get to know the new ones. I don't have a problem with a tame season, one tho, not many one after the other (i'm watching you BH). 

Yeah buckle up cause season 5 is anything but 

1 hour ago, rooby.booby said:

My biggest shock was to see the girl's new faces. Lisa and Alexia's especially. Like how can you *** up your pretty face like that :skull:

Lisa's looks better in S5. I guess she removed some of the filters

6 minutes ago, Chemist said:

My biggest shock was to see the girl's new faces. Lisa and Alexia's especially. Like how can you *** up your pretty face like that :skull:

Yeah I remember in the season 4 reunion she said watching herself back she realized she overdid so she had them removed.

7 hours ago, FAN said:

I love that Mary will be returning to S4 but Angie K deserves her snowflake. She worked OT to keep the drama and story flowing in S3 and it makes zero sense not to promote her.

Mary is coming back as a friend, not as a full time HW 

I’m kind of seeing valid points for this Jenny vs Mary situation 

of course I want Mary back though cause I love mess lol 

2 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Mary is coming back as a friend, not as a full time HW 

Yes I know 

22 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

I'm about to be on season 4 of BH, and tbh I might skip it and just watch the reunion. The thought of watching a full season where half the cast are Y****da and two flop newbies is... :skull:

Would I be missing anything good?

A really good season. Very entertaining bc it’s like the “lost season” but also alot of dynamic shifting going on that I think are needed. Carlton is a living LEGEND

Edited by Khamis

I've really been enjoying the second half of these Miami and Potomac seasons. Potomac unfortunately is still relying on a lot of phony storylines, but ever since the Mexico trip it's gotten a lot more fun and less malicious. Charrisse though needs to GO, she's such a cloud of negativity. Not her looking like an obese smurf at the reunion, girl bye! Robyn stays such a clown. I actually kind of feel bad for her at this point.

Dr. Nicole is my idol. We stan a boss betch!

Idk what else there is to say about SLC. I predicted almost two years ago the show was going too hard too fast and would burn out, and well...

Meredith was really annoying me at the reunion. She's not being honest. Not her acting like she's was never mad at Barlow over the hot mic moment, girl WHAT!?

And then her calling Jen on the phone to confirm some minor issue, what was that? Danna was looking STUNNING btw and I hope she sticks around over the two Angies.

One of my fav RHOP moments is at candiaces wedding when Chris started naming rnb songs as wedding vowels and gizzeles reaction :dies: 

12 hours ago, CroNich said:

Yeah buckle up cause season 5 is anything but 

Uuuuh! Excited about this! 

12 hours ago, Chemist said:

Sameee. I didn't even know that was Larsa at first.

I still haven’t been able to finish 6-9 of RHOBH. I just went to like 10 lol

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I still haven’t been able to finish 6-9 of RHOBH. I just went to like 10 lol

The only good moments of any of those seasons are when Kim pops up at an event or reunion and drags Rinna through the mud so you aren't missing anything worth seeing.

12 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The only good moments of any of those seasons are when Kim pops up at an event or reunion and drags Rinna through the mud so you aren't missing anything worth seeing.

also Yolanda wringing Rinna’s neck in S6. and when Kyle checks Rinna in S7 for lying about kim to the point that Rinna has a meltdown over getting confronted ONCE.

I just started watching the first few seasons of Atlanta and I am howling at ‘who gon check me boo’, Shereé’s unfiltered narcissism and the She by Shereé fiasco, Kim’s ‘god given talent’ and NeNe’s oneliners. Amazing

51 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Yea I saw some recaps and the Kim bunny reunion

will go back one day but catching up on Miami lol 

55 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Guerdy and (surprisingly) Julia ATEE

Alexia and Larsa looks :zzz:

Alexia and Larsa have no taste. :skull:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Guerdy and (surprisingly) Julia ATEE

Alexia and Larsa looks :zzz:

They all look tacky except for Larsa :skull: Lisa’s is also kind of good. I’m ready for Guerdy and Kiki to switch places next semester - Kiki gels better with the girls, and her one liners are everything. Also her private life (based off of that shaman episode) seems interesting too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.