The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

24 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

Is there a thread or a way to see how you guys talked about Miami season 4? I really wanna see what y'all thought about it. 

Probably all got wiped when atrl wiped all the threads clean last year

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

But Carlos king saying they would never do this when he was on RHOA :dies:

He’s The king of made up storylines lol 

Yeah he was reaching with that. We know production played a major part on Phaedra's lies

14 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Probably all got wiped when atrl wiped all the threads clean last year

Awww. Well that sucks. I finally started season 4. I'm on episode 3. It's nice, nothing special until now. 

2 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

I'm about to be on season 4 of BH, and tbh I might skip it and just watch the reunion. The thought of watching a full season where half the cast are Y****da and two flop newbies is... :skull:

Would I be missing anything good?

I liked S4. Brandi was at her peak and the dynamics between her, Kim, Yolanda, LVP made it interesting. Way better than the last 6 seasons :cm:

26 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

I don't get what a lot of people see in Mary. Her brand of crazy isn't even entertaining to watch imo, and her manipulative religious quackery really shouldn't be platformed either.

I have a strong feeling that SLC will only last one more season, MAYBE two. :skull: Fastest fall from grace ever, S2 is legendary reality TV :'(

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

a preview before the trailer :rip: 

JFC gizelles dress looks worse on video than photo

Ashley looks a mess...if she were to sit still I'd think she was a wax figure 

Omg Gizelle's dress looks even worse on video :dies:

Edited by dman4life

Hallelujah!!!

18 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Karen lowkey confirmed Robyn is coming back lol 

Robyn snatching that first seat. Gizelle better watch out.

Karen will come after Robyn and Robyn will go after Karen's sleeping with other men and force Karen to admit she's in an open relationship.

So predictable

1 hour ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Step in the right direction...she doesn't deserve full time after ditching her cast

1 hour ago, Sanctuary said:

I don't get what a lot of people see in Mary. Her brand of crazy isn't even entertaining to watch imo, and her manipulative religious quackery really shouldn't be platformed either.

I have a strong feeling that SLC will only last one more season, MAYBE two. :skull: Fastest fall from grace ever, S2 is legendary reality TV :'(

Mary is overrated but she is entertaining.

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Robyn needs to be fired ASAP

She will always be the dumbest one at the table. Also, Juan will never forgive her for blowing his NBA money. 

4 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

Awww. Well that sucks. I finally started season 4. I'm on episode 3. It's nice, nothing special until now. 

The season is quite tame compared to your average housewives season in terms of fighting. There is some catiness at points but the main story-lines are to do with the women's personal life's/trauma. However, it certainly picks up at the reunion and then its chaos from the start of Season 5 onwards...

It definitely gives you some good background on the girls and sets up all the drama that's in season 5, so definitely recommend pushing through

Edited by CroNich

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Hallelujah!!!

WE GOT A SEASON OMFG :WAP:

she’s gonna SNATCH that FT position bc she IS THE STORYLINE. These girls got no stories to tell as we learned this season

So Team Brandi...that's ya'lls queen.

giphy.gif

She better not show up on RHOBH again. 

How are you 50 years old and STILL can't hold your liquor?

1 minute ago, Khamis said:

WE GOT A SEASON OMFG :WAP:

she’s gonna SNATCH that FT position bc she IS THE STORYLINE. These girls got no stories to tell as we learned this season

I think she'll serve with Meredith and Heather but she doesn't respect Whitney because she's dumb and she doesn't respect Lisa because she's a fake.

I doubt she'd return for them to talk about her church so what is she going to serve for storyline.

hmm let me get caught up

hello everyone, i have just gotten caught up on the robyn and juan news and im so proud of robyn finally accepting and living in her truth, plus being strong enough to publicly admit it. not everyone is that strong and it sometimes takes people time to fully process what they have been through. it is also a common trauma response to lash out at others while you yourself are dealing with hard circumstances so please do not make fun of her mental health. the best thing we can do right now would be to buy an embellished hat to show her that we love her and are on her side. also people here are calling her dumb but really she outmaneuvered producers, bravo, and her cast mates this season which is pretty smart if you ask me. AND doing all that while dealing with her trauma. even further more getting some coins out of it by spilling all on her patreon!?!?! you losers get cheated on FOR FREE!!! so please everyone in here stfu fr fr because youre the clowns and robyn stays in everyones mouths!!! ahhhh!!!!

Robyn Dixon: Remind Me Never to Invite The Potomac Ladies Over | The Real  Housewives of Potomac Blog

1 minute ago, stophittingmedad said:
  1. hello everyone, i have just gotten caught up on the robyn and juan news and im so proud of robyn finally accepting and living in her truth, plus being strong enough to publicly admit it. not everyone is that strong and it sometimes takes people time to fully process what they have been through. it is also a common trauma response to lash out at others while you yourself are dealing with hard circumstances so please do not make fun of her mental health. the best thing we can do right now would be to buy an embellished hat to show her that we love her and are on her side. also people here are calling her dumb but really she outmaneuvered producers, bravo, and her cast mates this season which is pretty smart if you ask me. AND doing all that while dealing with her trauma. even further more getting some coins out of it by spilling all on her patreon!?!?! you losers get cheated on FOR FREE!!! so please everyone in here stfu fr fr because youre the clowns and robyn stays in everyones mouths!!! ahhhh!!!!

Robyn Dixon: Remind Me Never to Invite The Potomac Ladies Over | The Real  Housewives of Potomac Blog

:ahh: 

2 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

Agreed. Plus, she just acted like she didn't want to be there. That isn't entertaining to watch.

Season 3 was tough to stick through, but my bf and I did it. Not so sure I can muster the strength for s4 tbh.

SLC was such a disaster...this season had so much potential but they def dropped the ball with everything that happened behind the scenes:

1. They didn't show the Jennie fallout.

2. Something really weird happened with the Jen situation...they had so much material, wth. It's very apparent at the beginning of the season that the show was edited one way and at some point in the middle they gave up. 

3. What in the world does Jen have on Meredith and Heather?! I find it unfathomable that both of them defend her to the extend that they do. Meredith is a lawyer with an MBA and probably one of the smartest housewives in all franchises. She DESPISED Jen months before filming and was salivating at her arrest while having a bath...what happened?

4. Heather's black eye storyline was pathetic, embarrassing and she should feel ashamed about how she handled it. She made everyone believe that it could be abuse and made light of the situation when people go through **** like that all the time. When she got caught at the reunion and Lisa had to explain the consequences to her, I felt so disappointed in her. Trash.

5. Whitney was right about Heather, and she was gaslit by her all season long...just watch the latest aftershow to know more **** that Heather did at Bravocon and UGT.

6. Lisa BarLEGEND.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.