The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

4 minutes ago, boys said:

Someone actually does need to lose their job for this sorry. You're on here to show your life and you hide it until the show is over and your friends create random rumors to try and destroy other peoples reputations and help you hide whats going on in your life, and then CHARGE people on patreon to find out the truth about your now husband cheating on you last year?

A whole mess...It's time for Robyn to go!

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

welp 

also Robyn securing her storyline for next season 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

What storyline for season 8 would Robyn have? She already "worked" through the issue with Juan and just ended up marrying his cheating ass again lol. There is no story there because she's given us all the details she CLAIMS have happened and we know Juan isn't going to film for this show to talk about this. Especially since she called him like 2 episodes ago and he pretended to be angry over "false" rumors.

This is actually where her story ends because bringing her back is just gonna be Karen dragging her for lying.

wowwww. yeah robyn needs to go. and gizelle needs a talking to by production. that’s actually so ****** up i feel for candiace 

Edited by darkfantasy

14 minutes ago, boys said:

What storyline for season 8 would Robyn have? She already "worked" through the issue with Juan and just ended up marrying his cheating ass again lol. There is no story there because she's given us all the details she CLAIMS have happened and we know Juan isn't going to film for this show to talk about this. Especially since she called him like 2 episodes ago and he pretended to be angry over "false" rumors.

This is actually where her story ends because bringing her back is just gonna be Karen dragging her for lying.

Would Juan even want to film considering the legal issues he’s in with that sexual assault case involving the college bball team he coaches 

19 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Would Juan even want to film considering the legal issues he’s in with that sexual assault case involving the college bball team he coaches 

Just another reason he's not going to film and why she needs to go.

4 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Robyn is a CLOWN

Given the reunion was filmed last week, I imagine some receipts were brought up which forced them to address it on the podcast... :rip:

Karen has never been known to lie the way Gizelle does. Also the way Juan Dixon reacted when Robyn brought the rumors up was very suspect

I am so tired of Robyn btw. She needs to be let go :zzz:

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

Given the reunion was filmed last week, I imagine some receipts were brought up which forced them to address it on the podcast... :rip:

no cause candiace just learned about it today :rip: 

Robyn’s going to be in wwhl though lol

They better keep it moving with NYC Legacy. I need it!

----

Robyn = 🤡

Great thread

This season was all fabricated by Gizelle to take the heat off Robyn/Juan and when Karen decided to spill the tea they all gaslighted her and treated her horribly :rip:

Gizelle and Robin make RHOP unenjoyable for me. i like that Ashley stands in her truth of being the messy, sometimes contradictory, pot stirrer while batman and robin sit there and act like they never do anything wrong or out of pocket. they are two of the most miserable people on reality tv yet they still get celebrated (by a lot of y’all in here btw, the switching on the last two pages does not go unnoticed !!)

To be fair I don’t know if she has a new contract but Robyn did put in not to talk about Juan current cheating originally when she was hired (they said this on their podcast)

Ashley just kept bringing it up and it probs saved Robyn’s job at the time :ahh: 

The only thing that would make me want to watch more of RobyAWn is if her next plot line is a massive fallout and fight with Giz, the green eyed bandits is stale, tired, etc. and is dire need of a shakeup.

Send my apologies and best wishes to the Patreon members of Reasonably Shady :foxaylove2: 

Spoiler

Also with the show’s resident of messy Ms. Ashley throwing the gasoline and lighting the match :nicole2:

4 minutes ago, kweenofxanax said:

The only thing that would make me want to watch more of RobyAWn is if her next plot line is a massive fallout and fight with Giz, the green eyed bandits is stale, tired, etc. and is dire need of a shakeup.

Send my apologies and best wishes to the Patreon members of Reasonably Shady :foxaylove2: 

Hide contents

Also with the show’s resident of messy Ms. Ashley throwing the gasoline and lighting the match :nicole2:

Ashley is probably hiding more tea than robyn 

not a single story about her divorce is believable lol 

What a mess from Robyn, this is just laughable. I don't want her fired yet though because I want her and Juan to be dragged hard next season by Karen. 

God...another L for Robyna. I've never seen someone that the universe wants to help so much and she's just: "nope...i'm fine being a miserable mediocre loser":

She literally throws away every single opportunity to better her life:

1. Staying with the cheating husband and handling it horribly. First, she tries to hide it. Then, on her podcast, pretends that it was all part of a plan while trying to monetize her disgrace on patreon? On the same week she announces she's married like it's some kind of success story for her? Pitiful, to say the least.

2. Not taking advantage of the embeljsdhbwief's (or whatever her hat thing's name is) success. Wasn't she getting offers from big time department stores to sell her hats? and she was like: "mmmm, so much work". GIRL, what the hell? IT'S YOUR BUSINESS!! she does the bare minimum.

If she already knew she was going through a low point regarding her mental health, I believe she had the tools and the means to ask for help. The only thing she does is the stupid podcast just because Jizz probably pushes her around like always.

And don't get me started on Falzelle: Exhausting, Pathetic, Fraudulent, Tired. Enough.

the way some of you were so perched for a Karen takedown that you were gassing Robyn up. time, the ultimate truth teller indeed :dies:

13 hours ago, boys said:

Someone actually does need to lose their job for this sorry. You're on here to show your life and you hide it until the show is over and your friends create random rumors to try and destroy other peoples reputations and help you hide whats going on in your life, and then CHARGE people on patreon to find out the truth about your now husband cheating on you last year?

Gaslight girl boss gatekeep

she did it all 

Robyn is a clown :dies: 

32 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

God...another L for Robyna. I've never seen someone that the universe wants to help so much and she's just: "nope...i'm fine being a miserable mediocre loser":

She literally throws away every single opportunity to better her life:

1. Staying with the cheating husband and handling it horribly. First, she tries to hide it. Then, on her podcast, pretends that it was all part of a plan while trying to monetize her disgrace on patreon? On the same week she announces she's married like it's some kind of success story for her? Pitiful, to say the least.

2. Not taking advantage of the embeljsdhbwief's (or whatever her hat thing's name is) success. Wasn't she getting offers from big time department stores to sell her hats? and she was like: "mmmm, so much work". GIRL, what the hell? IT'S YOUR BUSINESS!! she does the bare minimum.

If she already knew she was going through a low point regarding her mental health, I believe she had the tools and the means to ask for help. The only thing she does is the stupid podcast just because Jizz probably pushes her around like always.

And don't get me started on Falzelle: Exhausting, Pathetic, Fraudulent, Tired. Enough.

Guzzle needs to go as well 

People thinking Gizelle is some necessity or producer on RHOP and she couldn't even tell her friend how to handle this situation and she just embarrassed Potomac as a whole because now people are looking at the show like its less than. Gizzelle has always been a loser on this show and that is not changing. You try to give yourself a storyline by making claims about someones husband which are serious and it's a nonevent with no scenes being filmed about it at all since the beginning of the season aka there was no truth to it at all.

LOSER.

Edited by boys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.