The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Im honestly really enjoying this season of Potomac…. A huge step up from last season. The Miami trip alone :alexz2:

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

robyn ENDED kracken this episode and looks like shes going to repeat it in next weeks episode!!! robyn the star of this season she is delivering! imagine taking down a fan fave the way she single-handedly is doing it

Robyn kind of had a point about what Karen is doing but she’s guilty of doing the same thing trying to ice others out of the group :toofunny3:

Robyn and Gizelle have no point at all and never have. Karen has not been friends with this woman for over 5 years and just because yall want to try and bring her onto the show as a friend Karen has to accept her? :rip:

Gizelle has been a key player in trying to destroy Potomac's reputation this season. She introduced the completely manufactured story of Chris trying to do something with her and making women feel uncomfortable storyline which is universally hated and just shows she has nothing going for herself so she's trying to destroy someones name. Plus she's trying to make Charisse happen when she was fired for a reason and literally looks like eeyore in every scene just miserable and useless to the show.

Robyn basically has been there embarrassing herself with lies since the beginning of the season and looking like a clown.

I just realized Sheree from RHOA and Luann from RHONY are like the same housewife with the way they act :bibliahh:

Edited by Sweet Sexy Savage

17 hours ago, boys said:

Robyn and Gizelle have no point at all and never have. Karen has not been friends with this woman for over 5 years and just because yall want to try and bring her onto the show as a friend Karen has to accept her? :rip:

Gizelle has been a key player in trying to destroy Potomac's reputation this season. She introduced the completely manufactured story of Chris trying to do something with her and making women feel uncomfortable storyline which is universally hated and just shows she has nothing going for herself so she's trying to destroy someones name. Plus she's trying to make Charisse happen when she was fired for a reason and literally looks like eeyore in every scene just miserable and useless to the show.

Robyn basically has been there embarrassing herself with lies since the beginning of the season and looking like a clown.

Candiace is going to END Gizelle at the reunion :duca:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Candiace is going to END Gizelle at the reunion :duca:

Cannot wait honestly but it won't be a surprise because what reunion has Gizelle ever won? :rip:

Never seen a OG lose so bad every single time they show up to a reunion

The way fans don’t even realize that they are the reason gizzelle is always first chair hihi

she drops like one thing each season and just sits back and gets dragged. Unlike Rinna though she doesn’t even respond to it :rip: 

It’s literally clockwork :deadbanana2:

and then just sits and takes it at reunion lol. She needs Kenya to just train her at comebacks 

a legend me thinks 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The way fans don’t even realize that they are the reason gizzelle is always first chair hihi

she drops like one thing each season and just sits back and gets dragged. Unlike Rinna though she doesn’t even respond to it :rip: 

It’s literally clockwork :deadbanana2:

and then just sits and takes it at reunion lol. She needs Kenya to just train her at comebacks 

a legend me thinks 

It's just annoying how she doesn't engage during the reunions....she totally flopped during season 5 reunion

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

On RHOBH season 2, I forgot how awful and catty Kyle was to Brandi  :deadbanana4: it’s such a kii to watch Kyle and Kim vs Brandi though because Brandi gives it right back to them :dies:

and it was so gloriously cringe to watch Kim show up to Dana’s house and call her Pam the whole night :toofunny3: 

real housewives you're a slut pig GIF by RealityTVGIFs

On 1/17/2023 at 12:02 PM, crf13 said:

GET KYLE OFF MY SHOW!!

this photo of Chrissy Tegan is sending me :toofunny3: 

Nicole really won me over this episode. Larsa and Alexia are trash. Marysol is such a jerk for showing up in white to an engagement party. :toofunny3:

Robyn is a clown and always will be. I'm so over Robyn, Gizelle, and Mia with their fake storylines and hypocrisy.

Apparently Karen is first seat 

so it’s likely gizzele or candiace 

Mother is at the reunion in first chair and working of course 

Edited by boys

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

Nicole really won me over this episode. Larsa and Alexia are trash. Marysol is such a jerk for showing up in white to an engagement party. :toofunny3:

Robyn is a clown and always will be. I'm so over Robyn, Gizelle, and Mia with their fake storylines and hypocrisy.

Nicole gagged Larsa BAD with that disinvite 

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

Larsa is an OnlyFans *****, I'm over her whole stick. She's going to turn on Lisa at the reunion you mark my words.

80% sure it’s Karen and gizzele hihi 

don’t quote me later 

On 1/18/2023 at 7:12 AM, stophittingmedad said:

robyn ENDED kracken this episode and looks like shes going to repeat it in next weeks episode!!! robyn the star of this season she is delivering! imagine taking down a fan fave the way she single-handedly is doing it

:ahh:

7f87b738fbf4040056741737565a386f.jpg

Robyn embarrassing herself on national tv all season long just to end up sitting there :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this is messy lol 

this is messy af...and mia is looking like a clown for doing all that this season just to be put on the end.

Gizzele must have whatever contract is Kyle has lol 

I guess nene too but hers were warranted lol 

7 minutes ago, boys said:

7f87b738fbf4040056741737565a386f.jpg

Robyn embarrassing herself on national tv all season long just to end up sitting there :bibliahh:

Robyn and Mia should be on the other side and Wendy on Karen/Candiace side....this is messy especially considering the season will end with Karen/Robyn’s conflict

Me watching the fans fume at the real queen of Potomac that has never lost that seat 

spacer.png

How I think the reunion episodes will break down in terms of conflict

Episode 1
Mia vs Wendy
Wendy vs Robyn/Gizelle
Mia vs Jaquilin

Episode 2
Karen vs Charisse
Karen vs Robyn/Gizelle

Episode 3
Candiace/Chris vs Gizelle/Ashley

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.