The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

22 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Rumor has it Askale will magically return if y’all can spell her name right :lakitu:

that was autocorrect and this server makes it hard to edit

stjosephprey4us

but why isnt she featured more? who stopped bag?  i blame charisse

stjosephprey4us

Edited by Katamari

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

who even cares about how many followers someone has its so petty and for you fact check me as if i would lie.... im shocked.  in my eyes robyn has 1 million followers and i am one of them. if she has 1 follower - its me.

Edited by stophittingmedad

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

DAMMIT Robyn is a genius. She has conflict with Candice, Wendy and Karen...and a bit with Mia.

ROBYN IS CLAIMING THAT FIRST SEAT. :1stplace:Us Gizelle stans weep:pancake:

IKTR!! million follower robyn IS THE MOMENT

lanaboards-yikes.gif

Edited by stophittingmedad

robyn has barely moved her PINKY finger and has everyone in an UPROAR. imagine if she used her same business analytical mind that she uses with her hat empire to game the housewives? it would be over for everyone else. she was playing the long game since being on the housewives by being the most likeable funny prettiest and well rounded before clocking in as the bone collection but now shes got everyone stressing. ive never seen ORH fume so much!!

lanaboards-yikes.gif

I hated Bethenny so much on my first watch but I'm kinda living for her on my rewatch of S7 :jonny2:

Finally caught up on the current season of Potomac...

Karen is the most entertaining as usual. 

Wendy and Candiace are more likeable than previous seasons. 

Ashley and Gizelle play their roles so well!

Robyn has stepped her game up. 

Mia has let me down so much this season. I rooted for her last year, but she continues to do lame things this time around.

Mia is trying so hard to secure her spot in the next season and she’s being unbearable ew messy and not in a good way but she’s bringing the drama so keep going 

2 hours ago, kishi said:

Finally caught up on the current season of Potomac...

Karen is the most entertaining as usual. 

Wendy and Candiace are more likeable than previous seasons. 

Ashley and Gizelle play their roles so well!

Robyn has stepped her game up. 

Mia has let me down so much this season. I rooted for her last year, but she continues to do lame things this time around.

Chile, Robyn is coming for that first seat throne. Gizelle better watch out. 

Mia is the type I find in many of these newer "villains" who come into the show thinking THIS is how you have to be in order to make moments. It's inorganic, it's obnoxious and lacks charm.

With the likes of Mia, Marlo, those try hard FOHs on SLC, that white lady (lizzie?) from NY that was topless throwing tiki torches or whatever, Crystal etc., it's clear to see that they truly believed the  OG villains were playing an acting role when in reality half of the villains were producer driven cutting out the full story (Kenya, Teresa, Tamra, LVP, Dorit, Kelly Dodd etc) and the other half is certifiable and just couldn't get out of their own way and made it easy for other cast members to fly by (Vicki, Danielle, Brandi, Rinna, Erika etc.).

Crystal, Mia, Marlo etc. are neither certifiable and can't get out of their own way nor producer driven villains so it's just makes it even worse when they try to be something with their own formula. Crystal wants to be the victim, Marlo wants attention, Mia just wants to create moments without thinking long term. She is not even attention seeking. It's just she knows she has to do something to keep things going. She knows she's not the IT center girl and she isn't trying to be. She's overproduced and that's why it is best for her to cut her losses "quit" and she can continue on with her real life businesses and move on in life.  

Jen Shah is mid. She tries hard and it's too much but she finds ways to be somewhat either endearing or love to hate but most of them are overproduced and it's not giving what it was supposed to had gave.

cracking-up-kenya-moore.gif

1 hour ago, LazzyGrant said:

Mia is trying so hard to secure her spot in the next season and she’s being unbearable ew messy and not in a good way but she’s bringing the drama so keep going 

I agree. What's so bizarre about Mia is that she is not as attention seeking...she's just unnatural and feels like she has to play this role to be messy and extra for entertainment purposes and that's the only way she is going to fulfill her position.

She doesn't know how to do it with charm. I feel like we are watching someone who WAS trying to secure her spot for her third season but now it's clear she is a goner and the fans are not going to give her grace so she's going to bow out and "quit" before getting fired.

Afterwards, the ones hiding behind Candice and Wendy will go back to not liking them again as these newfound Candice/Wendy stans aren't supporting their business products

The good thing for Mia is unlike most businesses the ladies develop on the show or before the show chiropractor work or masseuse work or whatever she does isn't going to be impacted significantly by her mess on the show but it could halt further expansion/progression with business owners/clients in the future if they decide not to work with her.

MIa, you tried and you are NOT that girl. At least she seems to get that she didn't play it off well and will cut her losses before she goes insane and then loses everything.

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

I agree. What's so bizarre about Mia is that she is not as attention seeking...she's just unnatural and feels like she has to play this role to be messy and extra for entertainment purposes and that's the only way she is going to fulfill her position.

She doesn't know how to do it with charm. I feel like we are watching someone who WAS trying to secure her spot for her third season but now it's clear she is a goner and the fans are not going to give her grace so she's going to bow out and "quit" before getting fired.

Afterwards, the ones hiding behind Candice and Wendy will go back to not liking them again as these newfound Candice/Wendy stans aren't supporting their business products

The good thing for Mia is unlike most businesses the ladies develop on the show or before the show chiropractor work or masseuse work or whatever she does isn't going to be impacted significantly by her mess on the show but it could halt further expansion/progression with business owners/clients in the future if they decide not to work with her.

MIa, you tried and you are NOT that girl. At least she seems to get that she didn't play it off well and will cut her losses before she goes insane and then loses everything.

Is Mia still involved in that med spa business or whatever, didn’t Gordon’s family shut them out of the family business (I’m assuming they were referring to the spas)

I'm continuing on with my RHOBH first time watch. I just started S3 and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to like Brandi or not. :deadbanana4: Undeniably she's good tv regardless.

Can't ******* stand Adrienne. Glad she's gone after this season!

6 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

I hated Bethenny so much on my first watch but I'm kinda living for her on my rewatch of S7 :jonny2:

YES! Queen Bethenny came to sleigh!

8 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

I’m rewatching S8 currently and I forgot how abrasive she can be at times and I’ve always been a Bethenny stan. 

Berating Sonia for Tipsy Girl, criticizing Jules’s Hamptons home & commenting on her weight, and the whole John/Dorinda mess that she inserted herself into. 

But I think she improves as the season goes on. 

Edited by Alfred

4 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Is Mia still involved in that med spa business or whatever, didn’t Gordon’s family shut them out of the family business (I’m assuming they were referring to the spas)

Oh maybe they divested. Not sure. Well, we'll find out soon enough.

40 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

I’m crying 

:rip:Everytime i see Charisse I think of Big Freedia and her catchphrase. You already KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Legend

:wanda:

28 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Oh maybe they divested. Not sure. Well, we'll find out soon enough.

:rip:Everytime i see Charisse I think of Big Freedia and her catchphrase. You already KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Legend

:wanda:

Don’t do miss Freedia like that :priceless:

11 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

shes nothing compared to legend cindy barshop. bethenny would have been destroyed had they been the same season together

1 minute ago, stophittingmedad said:

shes nothing compared to legend cindy barshop. bethenny would have been destroyed had they been the same season together

Ummm… :doc: it’s getting weird

16 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Ummm… :doc: it’s getting weird

been**

Candiace deserved the ambush I fear, as much as I hate Robyn. 

All she does is run her mouth and expects no consequences :skull: it’s exhausting 

i feel so vindicated!! for years ive been riding the robyn railroad all by myself but the whole world is waking up now!!! feel a bit like a prophecy that bet on the RIGHT horse. cant wait to watch tonights ep. it'll be her shining moment years in the making:duca:

Potomac continues to serve what other franchises wish they could be truly an amazing episode tonight

1 minute ago, boys said:

Potomac continues to serve what other franchises wish they could be truly an amazing episode tonight

you can thank miss robyn dixon for that iktr!!

Just now, stophittingmedad said:

you can thank miss robyn dixon for that iktr!!

Why would we thank her for anything? She's lucky to have a job at this point all she's done this season is embarrass herself and be a hypocrite

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.