• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

The way everyone finally sees how much of a LOSER Robyn is and always has been, I have to thank Wendy.

10 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

I would love so much for Candace & Ashley to get along, they would rule the show together. :laugh:

Not me having Candace as my favorite this season. Karen is a second close.

I didn't really have a problem with Robyn until this season, she is soooo extra and desperate and the way she kept going on touching that 21 year old guy. Girl....

Charrisse is not needed, she is just there, even Mia's friend is doing more, but not enough.

I like Wendy alot this season too.

Mia is so messy, i don't like her but she is needed. 

They have such Kenya/Porsha energy with all the back and forth :dies: 

it’s over for Robyn I fear :redface: and well deserved too 

RHOP reunion seating predictions? I think Candiace is finally getting the first seat 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

I am loving this season of Potomac :clap3:

Me too, it’s so messy and entertaining.

Even though Mia is being a dumb ***** 90% of the time, it’s at least shaking things up :jonny6:

Even the speaker next week looks super messy :bibliahh:

Mia is a triffin ***** 

29 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

RHOP reunion seating predictions? I think Candiace is finally getting the first seat 

I think it will be candiace and gizzelle tbh 

But I can also see them just doing Karen and gizzele with candiace next to Karen and Ashely next to gizzele 

(Friend), Wendy, candiace, Karen other side gizzele Ashly Robyn Mia 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think it will be candiace and gizzelle tbh 

But I can also see them just doing Karen and gizzele with candiace next to Karen and Ashely next to gizzele 

(Friend), Wendy, candiace, Karen other side gizzele Ashly Robyn Mia 

yeah candy gal deserves it this year 

tbh if were basing it off the show and who's done what, i'd probably do this

(maybe Jacqueline) Karen Wendy Candiace ANDY Gizelle Ashley Mia Robyn (Ashley Mia & Robyn pretty interchangeable)

realistically, i think it'll be 

(maybe jacqueline) Wendy Karen Candiace ANDY Gizelle Ashley Robyn Mia

Charrisse serves no purpose to be at the reunion so I'm not predicting her attendance though if she does I guess she'll be next to Mia. 

Jacqueline probs only scores an invite since her and Mia have fallen out and I'm curious why...

10 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

RHOP:

• Gizelle is a complete mood: NO DESSERT LEFT BEHIND!
  • Karen is right: neither side was right. Both were in the wrong, and neither should be stood up for.
  • Ugh. Jacqueline is a broke-ass Katie. Bring back Askale, who was FABULOUS and ORIGINAL!
  • This episode was meh. I'm over this trip. Can we go home, please?

:clap3:

every bullet point being accurate.

Not Gizelle pulling a Kenya midseason. She said she IS the moment and she's going to let tryhard Marlo Mia misstep and she kicks her feet up and sips wine.

The ambassadors get tired of carrying the show on their back. :lakitu:

Karen is right. Both were wrong. Mia is MORE in the wrong as she was just wrong the entire time. Wendy was actually in the right until she made up lies and her antics causing her to have security hold her back multiple times because she kept antagonizing the situation.

Johns Hopkins had to issue a whole statement at the end (and not because a drink was on her).

this miami potomac trip has been great. it’s giving rhony levels of chaos and funny little moments. next week looks good too, Ashley had me dead this last episode

4 hours ago, slw84 said:

Johns Hopkins had to issue a whole statement at the end (and not because a drink was on her).

I doubt Johns Hopkins issued the statement… it’s not like they get an advanced screening of the Real Housewives episodes :dies:

5 hours ago, Khamis said:

I doubt Johns Hopkins issued the statement… it’s not like they get an advanced screening of the Real Housewives episodes :dies:

They didn’t but they were in contact with bravo who agreed to issue the statement. 
Johns Hopkins has a brand to protect.

31 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Robyn drags always go viral :lmao:a LOSER

MVP me thinks 

I was listening to Twitter spaces and the fans were livid lol 

but in her defense the income from the hats>> drags from Twitter

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Kandi ATE this. Whew. Currently on season 5 of RHOA and I’ve been thinking she can’t sing the whole time :dies:

Kandi is an undeniably good singer from a technical standpoint, she just I would argue has a somewhat unpleasant tone which was her barrier that prevented her from ever really breaking out. Like idk but to me she always sounds like she's singing with a head cold or something like that.

Kandi has always been good at high notes. 

It's usually everything else that needs the work lol.

Her vs shamari in s11 will show you the difference between high note singers and singers who are more natrual at what they do. 

Kandi just can’t sing her own songs well at times for whatever reason 

the Gag is Nicki seemed more team GEB and was dragging Wendy and Candiace :ahh:

the recent potomac episode was so funny with how awkward it was. when ashley got the text from mia's 'assistant' saying that mia misspoke i cracked up. even tho i dont agree w/ what mia did shes serving this season with her antics. its giving early atlanta or later ny. also robyn had another great episode and looks like shes gonna be the center of next weeks episode too!

4 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Kandi is an undeniably good singer from a technical standpoint, she just I would argue has a somewhat unpleasant tone which was her barrier that prevented her from ever really breaking out. Like idk but to me she always sounds like she's singing with a head cold or something like that.

Exactly. Her enunciation and tone are the pits. But she always could hit a high note.

Dem low notes...every man wants a woman. She set HERSELF up.:coffee:

Not Jen signing with a talent agency weeks before her sentencing :bibliahh:

correction: Months* before her sentencing. I keep forgetting she’s getting sentenced on Jan 6th, now.

Edited by crf13
Correction*

Where is askiya tho :biblionny:

Mia is trifling and so is her friend but they are entertaining I will say that :clap3: 

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Kandi just can’t sing her own songs well at times for whatever reason 

the Gag is Nicki seemed more team GEB and was dragging Wendy and Candiace :ahh:

She didn't really come for Candiace for anything that happened on the show....she was a bit hard on her for her music career. She came at Ashley more than anyone else.

7 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

She didn't really come for Candiace for anything that happened on the show....she was a bit hard on her for her music career. She came at Ashley more than anyone else.

The whole reason Wendy was mad last season was because of the the Eddie rumors which brought up and Wendy just laughed it off lol 

candiace held her own though 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.